• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

The problem is, I'm not sure why I would want to see Brock vs Cena again. We already know Cena can win. It's not like the WWE Universe (tm) want to see Brock go over. They should have made this a long fued with people doubting whether Cena could beat Brock. Instead, a fued that should have lasted, at a minimum, 3 months is effectively over after 3 weeks.
well, that's the problem they've given themselves, but i don't think it's insoluble. if Brock no sells the loss tonight, and laughs at Cena. "Did you think I was brought in to beat you? I was brought in to put you out. Hope you arm heals and you don't get too bad a scar on your face."

i'll tell you why i want to see them fight again. same reason i wanted to see Punk and Jericho fight again even though Jericho lost at mania.

because it was a good match.

UberTag

The problem is, I'm not sure why I would want to see Brock vs Cena again. We already know Cena can win. It's not like the WWE Universe (tm) wants to see Brock go over. They should have made this a long fued with people doubting whether Cena could beat Brock. Instead, a fued that should have lasted, at a minimum, 3 months is effectively over after 3 weeks.
Why would you want to see Brock vs. Anyone again? If Brock wins, it's "So what, he lost to Cena in two moves and then Cena cut a cute promo and posed for photos."

May Wrasslin |OT| Spring Squash Season
Upon entering the topic you must choose your flavour of squash, Ryback, Tensei or Funk.
May Wrasslin |OT| Botched Lesnar
May Wrasslin |OT| Now 100% Cena free
(this assumes he takes time off)

And to appease the Kane and HHH parties
May 19th Wrasslin |OT| Return of the King of Kings

Bowser

Really? REALLY?!?

Miz isn't a marine.
He'll be playing the cook like Seagal in Under Siege, right?

They would have been better off using DiBiase again.

According to PWInsider, The Miz will star in his first ever film, “The Marine: Homefront” which will begin shooting this June in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Miz has replaced Randy Orton who was originally scheduled to be the star of the film. The Miz will play a Marine trying to rescue his kidnapped daughter from a terrorist.

lololololol

there aren't enough laughs

i'm dying

On the positive side, how badass was Lesnar's german suplex?

ER12_Photo_158.jpg

Brock looked great last night in the ring.

Except that there aren't people saying it was a good booking decision. There is however still an Debbie Downer circle jerk going on 16 hours now at the expense of actual discussion. But that isn't all too surprising.

There are people saying it doesn't hurt Brock all that much, which is insane. As for "actual discussion", what they hell else do you expect people to be talking about the last 16 hours?

UberTag

May Wrasslin |OT| Spring Squash Season
Upon entering the topic you must choose your flavour of squash, Ryback, Tensei or Funk.
May Wrasslin |OT| Botched Lesnar
May Wrasslin |OT| Now 100% Cena free
(this assumes he takes time off)

And to appease the Kane and HHH parties
May 19th Wrasslin |OT| Return of the King of Kings
May's AWESOME Wrasslin |OT| Now Starring Mike "The Marine" Mizanin

jmdajr

Miz starring in Marine 3.

lololololololol

I have no idea how I read that as Cena.

Wow.... what a downgrade. Speaking of Miz he has totally let me down. I had good faith he would be going places but his work got sloppy and I don't see how he digs himself out of that hole.

Miz's work started going downhill about the same time Maryse left the company. Atleast they'll give him a new gimmick now that he's starring in one of their movies though plus he should get a new look. Probably shave his head and grow out a beard.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Miz's work started going downhill about the same time Maryse left the company. Atleast they'll give him a new gimmick now that he's starring in one of their movies though plus he should get a new look. Probably shave his head and grow out a beard.

With that much time away, he should definitely try...god damn you Miz, TRY to look more rugged.

Bowser

On the positive side, how badass was Lesnar's german suplex?

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2012/04/ER12_Photo_158.jpg/img]

Brock looked great last night in the ring.[/QUOTE]

Mark out moment for me. I can't remember the last time someone did a german suplex. I thought they were banned?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mark out moment for me. I can't remember the last time someone did a german suplex. Weren't they banned?

I did get all bristly and excited for a couple teased piledriver spots that ended up reversed.

With that much time away, he should definitely try...god damn you Miz, TRY to look more rugged.

Well he's gotta do something for the movie. He can't go in looking like he does now with the faux hawk. I don't think I've ever watched a WWE Films release. Was The Condemned one?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well he's gotta do something for the movie. He can't go in looking like he does now with the faux hawk. I don't think I've ever watched a WWE Films release. Was The Condemned one?

It was. And it was alright, I enjoyed my time.

See No Evil on the other hand was incredibly bad, and incredibly fun with a few friends. Don't watch it alone, you'll hate it - watch it with buddies and you'll hate it, but have a fun story to tell.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Maybe they'll do what they did for DiBiase. Just have him stay the same, look the same, same gimmick, and just act like the movie never came out.

Condemned was their best release, and See No Evil was their second best. That's the quality of these movies.

jmdajr

Miz in Marine 3 just means a push somewhere down the line. I assume it'll be as face? Does it even matter anymore?

With Sheamus/D. Brie/Punk etc putting on the kind of matches they can..I don't see how Miz can hang... Ring skills have degraded if anything. I don't know. But sure, I think if Maryse was my girlfriend I'd have ..ahem... a hard time concentrating on you know... stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still want to see a Cannonball Run WWE movie with all the wrasslers playing their characters. That'd be golden.

Top Bottom