• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Emitan

regulus you have a 3ds & kiu? i could have swore you didn't have a 3ds yet.

This is your first time seeing that wonderful avatar? Oh, wait, you're mr avoid OTs.

I bought a 3DS just for Kid Icarus, dude.

0SCnG.png

Let's be 3DS friends!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Kagami

What could you guys possibly talk about in here?
I'm going to post photos of merch I bought, just like I do in every thread!

Monter Hunter Tri G 3DS (with Circle Pad Pro)
Pink 3DS
Red 3DS
Vita
Monster Hunter PSP (special edition PSP with a better nub and larger battery)
OK going with this theme, here's a special edition Hannah Montana lilac PSP, perfect to go with a Disney Channel cartoon like K-On
QHV8g.jpg

Mugified...
Duu8t.jpg

With a carrying case to keep it safe
krpOx.jpg

Emitan

I'm going to post photos of merch I bought, just like I do in every thread!

OK going with this theme, here's a special edition Hannah Montana lilac PSP, perfect to go with a Disney Channel cartoon like K-On
QHV8g.jpg

Mugified...
Duu8t.jpg

With a carrying case to keep it safe
krpOx.jpg

totes jealous

Sega should convince Sony to make a K-On Vita and then I would buy one.

Poyunch

Guys Azunyan is hilarious and adorable. She's so tiny it makes taking her serious even more ironic because she's so small.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Guys Azunyan is hilarious and adorable. She's so tiny it makes taking her serious even more ironic because she's so small.
You know how Shadow the Hedgehog is a more XTREEEEEEEEEEM version of Sonic the Hedgehog who was supposed to be an XTREEEEEEEEM version of Mario? That's Azunyan, but with moé.

What is this I don't even
No, it's not sexualized at all. It's worked on by a lot of female staff (including the director of the series being female), and airs on Disney Channel in Japan. It appeals to a wide range of people. It's also incredibly well made.

This is not creepy otaku fap stuff.
The fourth episode is a beach episode.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Anyone getting the PS3 game ? I have the psp one, and it's quite serviceable, but i don't have a psp anymore. Also the port looks kind of lazy.... buy or not buy!

Emitan

iJAenqbxR4TND.gif

For the record, I don't hate K-On!, at least from what I've seen. I'm just saying the show isn't 100% devoid of pandering. It's classified as a seinen, after all.

Well, I mean, there's pandering and then there's pandering.

Like Upotte!! AKA: There's No Way This Middle Schooler Can Be So Busty (And a gun!)

Top Bottom