• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Playstation: First Party Studios & their Current Projects

untitled-2gou3g.jpg
lmao

Will be interesting to see how big The Lost Legacy ends up being and how many within ND are credited for the game, and how many are "Special Thanks" like Neil Druckmann.

vivekTO

The above image has a great potential for a "get on the hype train" type of stuff for the pre E3 thread. just title it something like "Get in the hype Room".

yurinka

It's way too early to see TLOU Part II gameplay. I'd expect to see Dreams (story mode), Detroit, GTS, Spiderman or (maybe not because they already did it last year) Days Gone or GoW live gameplay instead.

The God

Sony pretty much said as much when they announced the game. I think that we won't see anything new from TLoU2 until second half of 2018.

They didn't. They said it was early in development. We see gameplay from games early in development all the time. We'll just have to see.

Zukkoyaki

Lost Legacy sounds like it's going to be similar to Halo 3 ODST which is the best comparison I can think of. A standalone full-length campaign (about 5 hours) that gets a retail release that includes Uncharted 4's multiplayer

I do hope it has more proper gameplay in it. I loved Uncharted 4 but it could have used some more puzzles and combat.

Memento

I am also excited to see how Sony is going to approach the Uncharted TLL release. Will they treat it as a full blown AAA release with big marketing push or give it a more soft launch? I guess it depends on how big it is.

I imagine it could be quite big. Imagine marketing an Uncharted game with a (possible) initial price tag of $30-40?

Dabi

Lost Legacy sounds like it's going to be similar to Halo 3 ODST which is the best comparison I can think of. A standalone full-length campaign (about 5 hours) that gets a retail release that includes Uncharted 4's multiplayer

I do hope it has more proper gameplay in it. I loved Uncharted 4 but it could have used some more puzzles and combat.

It'll probably be 6-8 hours in length. Along the lines of the first Uncharted in terms of length

Zukkoyaki

It'll probably be 6-8 hours in length. Along the lines of the first Uncharted in terms of length

I do wish they would give us an idea of how big it is rather than leaving us to guesstimate. My personal guess is around 5-6 hours but I would love longer. Regardless, it's clearly bigger than many believed it to be upon first announcement.

FelipeMGM

this is actually a great comparison

FelipeMGM

Lol, I saw YouTube videos on it too. Amazing how fast stuff spreads. Funny how people took it as if it was a leak though.

and whoever did that cropped the image to take of the color code of ''Guaranteed, Planning and Invited'' which indicates more that its fan made

People are just the worst on the internet sometimes, always trying to spread misinformation. I even had a follower on twitter ask me if I've had seen the ''Sony E3 time schedule'' half an hour after it was posted on that Destiny 2 thread lol

AAMARMO

Banned
and whoever did that cropped the image to take of the color code of ''Guaranteed, Planning and Invited'' which indicates more that its fan made

People are just the worst on the internet sometimes, always trying to spread misinformation. I even had a follower on twitter ask me if I've had seen the ''Sony E3 time schedule'' half an hour after it was posted on that Destiny 2 thread lol

Also the person who came up with them names has a bad taste :3

Hoping for Crash Team Racing at E3, but I I feel that the smart money is that Activision will want to wait to see how the Crash remaster performs, and thus, they won't have had time to prepare a follow up come E3. If I feel that if we see a Crash Team Racing Remaster it will debut at the Playstation experience event at the earliest.

Post edited to help keep thread on track.

Icolin

Banned
Hoping for Crash Team Racing at E3, but I I feel that the smart money is that Activision will want to wait to see how the Crash remaster performs, and thus, they won't have had time to prepare a follow up come E3. If I feel that if we see a Crash Team Racing Remaster it will debut at the Playstation experience event at the earliest.

There are a various projects that I know of in development, that aren't on this list or announced yet, but can't give any clues. Either way the next year or so be packed with surprises, just as the last two have been.

IgMyx.gif

There are a various projects that I know of in development, that aren't on this list or announced yet, but can't give any clues. Either way the next year or so be packed with surprises, just as the last two have been.
All I really need to know.

Hype! Hype! Hype!

If I could give details I would. I'm not under any relevant NDAs but a lot of people I know, and speak quite openly with are.

So I can't give you anything meaningfull but it's good fun to encourage the hype.

Bruh, if you can't say anything then don't say anything. This post is pointless.

Bruh, if you can't say anything then don't say anything. This post is pointless.

Just a bit of fun for me and anyone that enjoys the ride in the hype train, without needing to be aware of the destination.

It wasn't supposed to mean much. I think you're looking into it too hard. Sorry to tease though.

If I could give details I would. I'm not under any relevant NDAs but a lot of people I know, and speak quite openly with are.

So I can't give you anything meaningfull but it's good fun to encourage the hype.

Must be fun knowing secrety gaming stuff...jealous.

Can you give a number of how many games you know about that aren't announced? Dont think that would give away any leads.

Ombala

Oh so you have inside info, maybe you should be vetted by a mod if you gonna tease.

Top Bottom