• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DD

Where's that dog/raccoon dude? I'm starting to get worried about his tweets.

9O3oEu4.gif

komplanen

I remember watching this anime, but I have no recollection of the name?

And stealth recommend me similar ones ;)

It's Narute. The characters are Vegeta and Lewis. I also recommend you watch Final Fantasy. It's a great anime and has real good actors like Steve Buscemi.

MR4001

Wonder what'd happen if a page of this thread was just quotes of that image? Apart from our mice catching fire and us all being banned. Maybe all the scrolling would be like Superman going around and around the Earth in whatever film it was and we could turn back time? There was a dream once, we can have it again... We could unshackle the thread from the Tartarus of Community and return it to the sun-lit uplands of Off-Topic... SCROLL WHEELS AT THE READY!

SJRB

Gold Member
Wonder what'd happen if a page of this thread was just quotes of that image? Apart from our mice catching fire and us all being banned. Maybe all the scrolling would be like Superman going around and around the Earth in whatever film it was and we could turn back time? There was a dream once, we can have it again... We could unshackle the thread from the Tartarus of Community and return it to the sun-lit uplands of Off-Topic... SCROLL WHEELS AT THE READY!

The thread would get locked so don't even think about it.

anyway,

d51wt2E.jpg

Top Bottom