• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

I think the problem with the Nak Ziggler match is less we know he is phoning it in. More, if someone doesnt watch NXT (or NJPW etc) what would they think of him from this match. He didnt look good in it at all.

I'll definitely sing Kyona's praises and prior to her injury Momo was accelerating impressively(check out Kyona vs Momo from the last day of last year's 5 star grand prix, if you haven't already).

As for Hana as well as Kagetsu, Konami, Hiroyo Matsumoto, they're all just freelancing. As a result, not much happens with most of them ultimately. I'd feel a lot better about their prospects if they just signed some people, whether it be folding in the existing freelancers or finding others. Pickings are slim though.

It'd be nice if Rossy would stop being so stingy with cross promotional work. He needs to play nice with Satomura and do more work with Sendai. Or Ice Ribbon. Or bring in Hikaru Shida and Syuri. Something.

I think they'll almost certainly have to change up the way they do business in order to build themselves back up, but I have faith that they'll be able to do it. And I think Mayu has been exceptional enough recently that she can carry the company while they do that rebuild.

Her match with Io will be worth the sub price alone. That has MOTY potential.

Heroman

Banned
Rematch of the century
C_CEhmjU0AAmRnI.jpg

Is less than 1 month away

@ryansatin

BREAKING: Impact's Ed Nordholm has emailed the wrestling media with Hardy contract terms for IP and supposed communication between parties.

@ryansatin

I'll write the story as fast as I possibly can, but it's gonna take me a little bit to write everything and prepare the post.

Things are about to happen.

Yeah even if that was defensible, that's all on Roode. He could have had those matches with any warm body in NXT. Nak brought nothing.

Nah, Nakamura's selling was fantastic in those matches. He was a part of that. You don't have matches that good because of one guy.

Heroman

Banned
He had two really great main event matches with Roode. Every bit as good as a lot of his Japan matches (but not as good as the peak).

Yeah, naw, those match we're good but probably wouldn't be in top 10 or 20 nak matches. At no point in those matches did I go wow Nakamura is on of the best wreslter in the world.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
jesus because of last nights tragedy you think you wouldnt open the show with alarms people

Yeah, naw, those match we're good but probably wouldn't be in top 10 or 20 nak matches. At no point in those matches did I go wow Nakamura is on of the best wreslter in the world.

I think they were. He was working a different style, but just purely from a match quality standpoint, they were just as good as a whole.

The matches with Roode were good but were far from "this is one of the best wrestlers in the world". It was far from his best matches.

On the other hand WWE is presented a lot differently to NJPW and that difference in presentation could colour how much one enjoys a match.

Foggy

The matches with Roode were good but were far from "this is one of the best wrestlers in the world". It was far from his best matches.

On the other hand WWE is presented a lot differently to NJPW and that difference in presentation could colour how much one enjoys a match.

That and arguing with people on the internet leads to outlandish statements

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Mahal is such a 80's throwback ethnic heel. His scowl is like Sgt. Slaughter's chin raise.

thas why I love it, he knows what he is doing and has massive heat already. When was the last time the WWE had a TRUE HEEL for a champion?

Top Bottom