• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin release hinted at by Atlus?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
All over my face and body if it's Persona 2.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Hex said:
God damn it I do not want to have to buy another PSP
Are you at all interested in NGP? Atlus games all go up on the PSN store, so it will be downloadable for that platform.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
BisonYES. YES.gif

COME TO ME INNOCENT SIN. Even if you aren't the best port ever, at least you're coming to the US.

Now retranslate Eternal Punishment before the PSP is really dead, Atlus. I want the full Persona 1-3 series on it. :(

graywolf323

Gold Member
TheSeks said:
BisonYES. YES.gif

COME TO ME INNOCENT SIN. Even if you aren't the best port ever, at least you're coming to the US.

Now retranslate Eternal Punishment before the PSP is really dead, Atlus. I want the full Persona 1-3 series on it. :(

I actually kinda like the idea of P4P so I can have the entire Persona series on my PSP/NGP

Other

randomkid said:
As lovely as this would be, I really doubt that the inclusion is a hint.
I dont' see why not. We already know that it's coming out in Europe in July and Atlus might not be the localizer, just the publisher for it. If that's the case it's not a bad choice of title, most of the work is done, it's DSi enhanced so the full experience is (at the moment) pirate proof for the most part and it's got some decent hype.

Top Bottom