• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

knerl
(11-14-2017, 02:23 PM)

Originally Posted by catabarez

Got the Gyro controls from my PS4 controller to work with Cemu. It's pretty great. I can't wait until the Switch Pro Controller gets a full driver so I can use that instead.

Fantastic I'd say. Even works better than a Pro Controller on an actual Switch. On Switch it has a hard time not losing track of your point of origin from where you start using the motion controls.
nkarafo
(11-14-2017, 04:00 PM)
Its a shame that some old regressions show up again like the lighting and coin reflection bugs in Mario Kart.
jediyoshi
(11-20-2017, 08:10 PM)
Cemu 1.11.1 released to Patrons

# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.11.1
# Patreon release date: 2017-11-20
# Public release date: 2017-11-27

general: Improved online support, as a consequence Cemu now requires all ccert and scert files to be dumped
general: Input window should open faster
general: Improved error description when file copy operations fail (save migration and update/DLC installer)
general: Cemu will generate meta folder for saves if not already present (necessary to identify saves)
general: Updated application and window icon
general: Updated game profiles

PPC/JIT: New global linear-scan register allocator
Previous register allocator would only look at blocks of uninterrupted instructions,
while the new RA can allocate registers across branches and loops,
resulting in code with far less memory read/writes.
If you know x64/ppc asm and want to see an example, check this link:
http://cemu.info/changelog/cemu1.11.1_ra.txt

PPC/JIT: Use BMI2 SHRX/SHLX for PPC SRW/SLW (if supported)
PPC/JIT: Detect and replace common ADDIC+SUBFE pattern with x64 optimized code

coreinit: Added missing MEMCreateUnitHeapEx, MEMDestroyUnitHeap exports
coreinit: Fixed bugs in memory heap implementations
coreinit: Added API MEMGetNthListObject, MEMGetPrevListObject, MEMPrependList, MCP_GetSystemVersion, MCP_TitleListByDevice

ax: Small tweaks and optimizations to audio handling

nn_ac: Added API GetConnectResult, GetLastErrorCode, GetStatus
nn_ac: Fixed the return values of IsApplicationConnected, GetConnectStatus, GetAssignedAddress, GetAssignedSubnet

nn_act: Implemented API AcquireIndependentServiceToken

nn_acp: Implemented API ACPGetSaveDataTitleIdList, ACPGetTitleSaveMetaXml, ACPGetTitleSaveDirEx

nn_erreula: Implemented preliminary support for nn_erreula library

nlibcurl: Implemented a large chunk of Cafe OS nlibcurl functions

GX2: Fixed a bug that caused a mismatch between geometry and pixel shader attribute location
GX2: Fixed a rare bug that caused textures to be dropped from the texture cache after a period of time despite being still in use

nsysnet: Added API NSSLCreateContext, NSSLSetClientPKI, NSSLAddServerPKI, NSSLAddServerPKIGroups, NSSLDestroyContext
i_karan
(12-04-2017, 01:41 PM)
Anyone having problems with low fps on Breath of the Wild?
Super Mario 3D World works with very little fps dips, but BotW just works bad. On the starting level (The Great Plane) I get about 20fps on normal emulation (720p).
Tried instaling fps++, but fps still stays at 20fps and occasionally dips to 15fps. Am I doing something wrong?
Enable something somethin hack is checked.

My pc:
i5 6600k
RX 460 4GB
8GB DDR4 RAM
jediyoshi
(12-06-2017, 11:34 PM)
1.11.2 out for Patrons

# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.11.2
# Patreon release date: 2017-12-06
# Public release date: 2017-12-13

general: Added file menu shortcuts to recently launched games
general: Improved robustness of file location handling, includes unicode support and the ability to launch games from network storage
general: If the mlc01 folder is not found, Cemu will ask if it should be created (helpful when you forget the specifiy the -mlc parameter)

PPC/JIT: Fixed a crash caused by recompiling very large functions
PPC/JIT: Implemented CRAND and SYNC instructions

coreinit: Added API FSSetUserData, FSGetUserData, OSAndAtomic64, OSOrAtomic64, FSMakeDir
coreinit: Fixed a bug where async FS callbacks for some file operations would have FSCmdBlock* set to null

rpl: Improved handling of sdata2

GX2: Added support for QUAD_STRIPS primitive type
GX2: Added support for GPU special state 5 (convert depth to color)
GX2: Added support for GPU special state 8 (clear color as depth buffer)
GX2: Added support for A2_B10_G10_R10_UNORM texture format
GX2: Fixed a bug where updating textures would fail if the updated texture was a view with a non-zero mip base
GX2: Fixed a bug in GX2CopySurface() that caused the copy operation to be cancled if the source and destination mip index had different values
GX2: Added support for data-sharing of overlapping textures between integer texture formats and BC4 3D textures (special case that requires pixel-data conversion since OpenGL does not support BC4 3D textures)
GX2: Fixed mismatching pixel shader imports when a geometry shader is used (caused render glitches on AMD and Intel GPUs)
GX2: Added API GX2SetDRCConnectCallback

nn_boss: Implemented additional API

nsyskbd: Added minimalistic usb keyboard implementation (no functionality, but it prevents games from softlocking or crashing)

nn_nfp: Added missing fields to GetTagInfo(), GetNfpRomInfo() and GetNfpCommonInfo()

nlibcurl: Fixed curl_global_init not setting the default memory functions correctly
nlibcurl: Added API curl_multi_timeout
nlibcurl: Added handling for CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS and CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD

nn_act: Independent token cache can store multiple tokens now
nn_act: Added API EnableParentalControlCheck, IsParentalControlCheckEnabled, AcquireEcServiceToken, AcquireIndependentServiceToken (new overload)

vpad: Fixed missing deadzone when translating axis to analog direction buttons
vpad: Fixed incorrect axis normalization after the deadzone has been already applied

input: Deadzone and axis-range calculation is now applied to the mapped input rather than the raw api input

sndcore2: Increased sound volume to be on the same level as sndcore1

Pokken Tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79uuHK4_p4g

Devil's Third
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsiP9X7_G64

Hyrule Warriors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hh-nBpXqc
nush
(12-07-2017, 04:03 AM)
Great update.
Sändersson
(12-08-2017, 01:07 AM)
How badly does the emulator run on integrated chips?
jediyoshi
(12-10-2017, 02:45 AM)
Cemu 1.11.2 Improvements Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNbZE6eN3c

Devil's Third 4k downsample

Trogdor1123
(12-10-2017, 04:22 PM)
Progressing really well. Have they said what kind of system is ideal to run it?