• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3D World includes Luigi Bros. a Luigi version of Mario Bros.

Village

You can play it co-op just fine. It's just more fun to play the game of screwing your partner by flipping creatures back over as he's kicking them.

That sounds horrifying.

Are you one of those jerk bags who mess things up in the NSMB games

dcx4610

Reminds me of the days of starting 2 player game in games like Double Dragon, Contra, Super Mario Bros. and others just to play with different color swaps.

Lance > Bill

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Aw, I thought it was a Super Mario Bros. remake, not a Mario Bros. remake. Mario Bros. is boring.

noobasuar

Banned
Please give me a challenge mode Nintendo. That was one of the best things in NSMB:U. Would be a fantastic addition to this game.

gururoji

Another neat novelty thing spoiled

Yep, I was doing a good job of staying out of 3DWorld threads but now I guess I need to not even look at GAF for two weeks to avoid the thread titles.

See y'all in a couple weeks.

Tom Nook Sawyer said:
It's accessible from the title screen. Literally the only difference is that they clicked the super obvious icon instead of you. It's no more a spoiler than the opening credits of a movie

Well, that lessens my complaint about this thing, but still, Captain Toad levels. Not trying to throw a massive fit or anything, I just gotta do this for me, mannnn.

Who uses the POW for the very first enemy?

pow-o.gif

Banned
GOTY. I'm not playing this game till Xmas so I can play it during the holidays uninterrupted. Perfect Xmas present.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Super Mario 3d World is more and more like an ultimate Christmas gift. So packed with Nintendo goodies and nostalgia.

Top Bottom