• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey Community Thread: The Ongoing Adventures of Fight and Heal

spiritfox

Got these in today. Eargasms abound.

G95graw.jpg

spiritfox

Is there an FM soundtrack of EOV?

I wanted to get Automata's OST but then I realised I missed the chance to get the Hacking tracks so I decided to put off my purchase for now (hoping the western release has it).

Yeah, it's part of the OST.

The digital versions of Nier's soundtracks don't have it so I think you're out of luck =(

The words ETRIAN ODYSSEY show up on screen

"And for all you Etrian Odyssey fans, Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2 was recently announced in Japan. Look for details on localization this Winter."

Weebos

Banned
I saw the direct news and forgot that this is technically a possibility.

I have already lost hope.

They do mention 3DS games though...

So, V may not actually come over here. That's a shame.

I recently did some post game content on Untold 2, and I just love the hell out of that game. The main series is great, but I think Atlus especially hit it out of the park with the remakes.

Never played EMD, but it seems like it could be worth picking up. I'm just worried it might not be close to Shiren's level.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
That indeed would be tragic if V does not make its way to the West as it is pretty damned good and would make a nice farewell to the series on the Western 3DS.

syncyes

RIP my EOV hopes and dreams, dashed against the rocky shore.

Time to start learning Japanese! ;_;

Since I'm here in the thread whining I may as well post my favorite mangaka's fanart of her EOV team...damn her for playing EOV like a year ago!!

CpCM0l-UIAEVtNI.jpg:large

tuffy

Though it's hard to say what the holdup is, I can't believe they're going to bring over EMD2 but not EOV. That makes no sense at all. Maybe they're working on localizing that big limited edition box set or something...

spiritfox

Though it's hard to say what the holdup is, I can't believe they're going to bring over EMD2 but not EOV. That makes no sense at all. Maybe they're working on localizing that big limited edition box set or something...

EMD2 was confirmed already?

So I'm back on to tackle EOU2. But again the Fire Demon on second Stratum is killing my momentum.

Anyone have some good tips? In using the story cast.

It's been a while since I last played it. Can you describe what's the trouble with it exactly?

When I get home I'll post my level and stats. This is actually the hardest boss fight I've encountered in an EO game, granted I've never finished one before. But I usually manage to get into the fourth stratums of these games.

Top Bottom