• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

QI6HU0u.png

This is about the best l could do with this one

a2rglZD.png

I like it! Much thanks to you!

could some one make me one out of sceptile head with treecko

could you also cut out treecko tail and flip it for me please

Here's a couple for ya, one with what you specified...

nFymiCk.png

And another with the tail and the original and requestedl orientation just in case you wanna mix it up!

v19kbxb.png
sPokCTl.png

Please forgive me if it's not exactly what you wanted, kinda new to GIMP and messing about with transparency options, it's a scary learning process!

mOTsSGi.gif

Here's a couple for ya, one with what you specified...

nFymiCk.png

And another with the tail and the original and requestedl orientation just in case you wanna mix it up!

v19kbxb.png
sPokCTl.png

Please forgive me if it's not exactly what you wanted, kinda new to GIMP and messing about with transparency options, it's a scary learning process!

mOTsSGi.gif

thanks man, i think i like it better with the til so i'm going to use that one, Thank you very much

Is it possible to get an avatar made from this image? I'd like a transparent background and for it to be of the head area. Thanks!

201507101125288589872.png

caramac

Is it possible to get an avatar made from this image? I'd like a transparent background and for it to be of the head area. Thanks!

http://pic.paopaoche.net/up/2015-7/201507101125288589872.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hope these are ok

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6yJs3DQ.png

LwrEUjk.png

Could I get this resized and with a transparent background please.

wesker-c2.jpg

Crop out the gun as well, leave it so the stars logo and face are intact.

Many thanks.

Mengetsu

Can someone give me a transparent background version of this pic? If the name and stars can be kept that be great to. Very much appreciated.

enaJyJu.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can anyone make a transparent, mugshot avatar out of this picture?

Top Bottom