• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had my neighbor try to knock down my door and threaten to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiya

Chavs and bogans sound so much cooler than "redneck."

Different connotations, I'd say. While both terms are obviously meant to disparage a group of people for similar things, namely poor education and trashy, crass culture, bogan generally refers to suburban people of that description. I'd use a term like redneck to label similar types from elsewhere (ie. Bob Katter, to use a topical Australian example).

noah111

Still Alive
Jesus christ at that video. It's a shame that the police only took two tries to take you seriously, good thinking with recording it all. Did you find out why he went insane/singled you out? Just went bonkers?

FreeMufasa

I wonder if someone else stirred shit and made him come after you. With your description, it just seems so weird he'd randomly start harassing you.

Rezbit

Jesus christ at that video. It's a shame that the police only took two tries to take you seriously, good thinking with recording it all. Did you find out why he went insane/singled you out? Just went bonkers?

Some people think I'm bonkers
But I just think I'm free
Man, I'm just livin' my life
There's nothin' crazy about me

Some people pay for thrills
But I get mine for free
Man, I'm just livin' my life
There's nothin' crazy about me

Bonkers

dejay

Banned
After listening to the vid again, I wouldn't mind hearing a remix.

Ok, I'll be the guy to take the bait. Please explain?

Some kind of road rage incident - before Crowe made it in Hollywood. I wasn't there and I can't remember who started it. Like I said, many years ago. From a couple of reports there were exchanged taunts, insults and swear words although these stories can get embellished.

Isn't Russel Crowe a Kiwi?

Your cops sound inept as fuck.

Some guy drove up to my uncle in a car, got out, beat him up and drove off. My uncle took the licence plate to the police, who printed off the address and told my uncle to "sort it out himself". So maybe just a bit :p

plasmasd

If the OP lives for another week without his neighbor disemboweling him in the middle of the night, the neighbor's rant should be his new tag

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Knife is probably a bad weapon unless it's a sword. Get a bat or a blunt object that is long. Baseball bat or some Australian equivalent. Something longer so you don't have to go to hand to hand before you get the first hit or two in. If he's on PCP you're fucked, but the door would already be broken down by now. Either way it doesn't sound like a powerful dude, just smash his face with something hard if he gets in and he's probably done.

noah111

Still Alive
Australia sounds mighty fine it's he's already out on bail.
This is Australia.
Even if he murdered someone he would be let off and have his day in court in a few months time.
God damn that's depressing. I know this isn't funny OP but I can't but feel like I should be telling you something along the lines of;

7796_full.jpg

Fucking cops, I swear.

Actually, all (some) of my experiences with them have been fairly positive.
...err

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
God damn that's depressing. I know this isn't funny OP but I can't but feel like I should be telling you something along the lines of;
It would be strange to experience the death of a Gaffer in this scenario. I hope the OP is victorious in battle.

Brera

Banned
OP.

Sorry to inform you but when this guy gets out of jail, and he will...he's going to fuck you up for getting him locked up. Snitches get stitches!

noah111

Still Alive
It would be strange to experience the death of a Gaffer in this scenario. I hope the OP is victorious in battle.
I hope his camera has an auto upload feature so we can see the video no matter what happens.
that's fucked up, I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom