• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 3 Box Art Leaked through Origin [Update: Large Banner Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal-Geo

Hans Zimmer did like, one track.

This trend of hiring big-name composers and then having them do one freakin' song while someone else does the rest needs to stop.
He wrote the theme and provided all variations of them. Menu, intro, first level, loading screens, ending theme.

I don't see what's so bad about the trend.

derFeef

yofGw.jpg

Oi! That bow looks sick.

i'm not convinced.

lol

BigDes

I'm hoping that with the compound bow you move out of the city and into a forest at some point

At the very least a large park

It must've been pretty bad, because I've already forgotten there was a twist even though I finished that game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjWZTcMDuCA&feature=related

Skip to 4:50

The name is of the black guy from the fist game who dies at the start of 2.
IE the body of the main guy (forgot his name) has been taken over by a dead ally.

Meaning in 3 we'll play a super powerful goody who is being controlled by a super powerful goody.

http://i.imgur.com/6jfig.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well, that's one badass bow.

[quote="Metal-Geo, post: 36843674"]He wrote the theme and provided all variations of them. Menu, intro, first level, loading screens, ending theme.

I don't see what's so bad about the trend.[/QUOTE]

Because the one who does the actual work (in this case Borislav Slavov and Tilman Sillescu if I'm seeing this correctly) are never mentioned or acknowledged. Instead, the publisher goes "Hai guise we got Hans Zimmer to do this shit!"

Hans Zimmer did like, one track.

This trend of hiring big-name composers and then having them do one freakin' song while someone else does the rest needs to stop.

I think Lorne Balfe did some of it as well, same with Modern Warfare 2. Mind you, I read somewhere Hans Zimmer has a hands-off approach to many of the movies he does, which makes sense when you consider how many scores he's involved in every year.

I think Lorne Balfe did some of it as well, same with Modern Warfare 2. Mind you, I read somewhere Hans Zimmer has a hands-off approach to many of the movies he does, which makes sense when you consider how many scores he's involved in every year.

Yeah, he and Zimmer collaborated on all the tracks credited to him, if my track listing is correct.

Still Alcatraz
Prophet
?

God, I hope not. Kill him off in a ditch somewhere and make the way for the glorious return of Nomad. No symbiosis bullcrap, no nanomagic apart from the suit's badassness, just Nomad kicking alien ass.

Because the one who does the actual work (in this case Borislav Slavov and Tilman Sillescu if I'm seeing this correctly) are never mentioned or acknowledged. Instead, the publisher goes "Hai guise we got Hans Zimmer to do this shit!"

The Clint Mansell/ME3 thing was worse because his name was plastered everywhere beforehand, and only shortly before release did we hear about Sam Hulick and the other composers, who did virtually everything that wasn't the "Leaving Earth" track.

The Clint Mansell/ME3 thing was worse because his name was plastered everywhere beforehand, and only shortly before release did we hear about Sam Hulick and the other composers, who did virtually everything that wasn't the "Leaving Earth" track.

True. He did even less than Zimmer did, and they ditched Jack Wall for him. Idiots.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe there's like two people u use one in city one in jungle hence the bow n city background

Dabanton

Excellent news. Crysis must have been the test run to see how CE3 engine worked on PS3/360.

I'm expecting huge open environments Crysis proved they can work on console.

SadAli

Neo Member
I'd be up for another Crysis on consoles. Crysis 2 had its fair share of issues and the lack of post launch support around the multiplayer definitely tarnished the experience but it's still one of the very few FPS single player campaigns this generation I've actually enjoyed playing on its own merits rather than chugging through out of a sense of getting my money's worth.

XPE

Crysis 2 isn’t a bad game it’s just feels small compared to Crysis 1. Also its got to be Psycho or Nomad as main, I didn’t like the silent protagonist from the 2nd game.

NBtoaster

From Crysis 2 I just want less QTEs, and maximum speed. I would assume they've fixed the AI too.
And please don't make me get a 680 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom