• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Nev

Banned
Pool Party Lulu isn't even close to being a Splatoon "homage" lol

Similar theme, convenient release, Riot's history = definitive "homage" in my expert book.

Talon will always be the best totally not a reference to Assassin's Creed guy. His rework even made him do parkour.

Just like Aurelion Sol is not Smaug, Mundo is not Hulk, Jinx is totally not Harley Quinn, Jhin is totally not V, etc.

They should focus on designs like my (second) waifu Lissandra instead of the derivative stuff they so much like.

Leezard

Just like Aurelion Sol is not Smaug, Mundo is not Hulk, Jinx is totally not Harley Quinn, Jhin is totally not V, etc.

They should focus on designs like my (second) waifu Lissandra instead of the derivative stuff they so much like.

It makes for some fun stuff at least. Jinx is cool.

What if triforce tank karma would become the new meta pick?

Nev

Banned
Not even close

K.

What if triforce tank karma would become the new meta pick?

I have played triforce AD Karma plenty of times. Both as a tanky toplaner and adc. It works. Kinda. It was fun wrecking poor Caitlyns that didn't even know what was happening.

Of all the builds and roles I've played with Karma (all of them) the worst one was hybrid AP/AD. Just not worth it. My top 5 would be:

1. Full CDR shield machine mid
2. Tanky AP top
3. Cannon glass damage AP mid
4. ADC bot
5. Tanky AD top

faridmon

I think the biggest offender for me was Ekko. Literally thought ''Transistor' when they first revealed him. H even came out shortly after that game came out.

Newt

What country are you from? I live in Western Canada and get like 160ms connecting to EUW. Should be like 120~ if you're connecting from the UK.

jerd

I think the biggest offender for me was Ekko. Literally thought ''Transistor' when they first revealed him. H even came out shortly after that game came out.

Ekko is Prince of Persia. He even released with a PoP skin lol. I don't think transistor even has time travel does it?

I def don't get asol as smaug though.

Ekko definitely has a transistor vibe to him. His particles and weapon are thr worst offenders.

And he does have a prince of persia skin lol. I think the most recent offender is candy king ivern.

Talking about Lissy , what happened to the watchers.

So far Lissy is the only bad guy from fredjorld

I barely remember but Lissy got his abilities and inmortality from them , Trynda and Ashe married to unite their forces against them and then, nada, pufffff fredjorld story was forgotten

Nev

Banned

Riot cba continuing the story or something, so she's been waiting them for 4 years. "The Watchers will return" and she will "restore Freljord's greatness" tho. Any time now.

What country are you from? I live in Western Canada and get like 160ms connecting to EUW. Should be like 120~ if you're connecting from the UK.

The mere thought of leveling a NA account from 0 to 30 is more depressing than being an Irelia main.

Dead @ the intro movie.

Diana main eating with this Blood Moon skin

a1006a092d485c70400d0ad6c72428e4.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
congrats!

i actually liked that u went p to r instead of those spotlights that go like "to understand whoever first we need to talk about their e's passive" or something like that

also u left most of the puns and jokes for the gameplay part (i liked the thriller one) which i also think is better since i always end up rewartching the first bits a couple times cos half of the content is like jokes or whatever

and i liked the ori bit at the end tho u didn't have to kill her -____-

A new social media teaser video for upcoming Blood Moon Diana,Jhin, Talon, and Twisted Fate! skins!

Thats a lot of skins for a non event like skins.
well they seem to have built a new map skin for it so it's probably a bigger deal than we'd think

pretty good selection of champions i think

i think the one i heard the most people complain about is taliyah

i'm hoping they'll expand on that sometime soon for sure

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Blood Moon tf? Damn I might have to buy that even though I already have underworld tf
Edit: now that I actually watched the teaser tf gets the least interesting design, at least I still have underworld though :3

I thought up of a new skin idea

Dragon Master Yorick

His ghouls become dragon whelps
His wall becomes a fire..wall.
He throws a fireball for his e
His ultimate he summons a dragon that burns enemies(since the maiden already attacks with a stream of ghost gunk, a firebreath is a good alternative).

Damn Im good at this.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

Dragon Master Yorick

His ultimate he summons a dragon that burns enemies(since the maiden already attacks with a stream of ghost gunk, a firebreath is a good alternative).

Damn Im good at this.
They should hire u breezy

Dragon Master Yorick

Damn Im good at this.
Here's a better idea

Dragon Trainer Annie

Tibbers is a dragon

You're welcome Riot

Nev

Banned
Meanwhile Dragon master Swain.

Who can even like Diana? Not only she's the definition of edgelady waifu, she's also one of the most toxic champions in the game. Whoever thought making an Akali 2.0 was a good idea must've been high.

Blood moon TF tho? Lol.

Top Bottom