• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018 [Up: April 2018 at the earliest]

BY2K

Membero Americo
https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/866746855228678144

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming Spring 2018:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...l&utm_term=newswire&utm_content=rdr2-05222017

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

To stay up-to-date on all of our latest news and info, make sure you're subscribed to the Rockstar Mailing List and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch.

6YVCRbh.jpg

hywzzdQ.jpg

ayqbSBC.jpg

gAPwVgr.jpg

sB3xf3y.jpg

lDQA6Sl.jpg

This is one of my most anticipated game of all time, sad to see it delayed but hopefully it all goes well, delays are often for the best!

EDIT: Oh god the screenshots! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

If they announce a PC version OMG!

Gator86

Totally fine with me. Holiday is already packed as is and the backlog from the beginning of this year is still fierce for a lot of people, I'd guess. PS4 Q1 was insane.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This is probably one of the most expected delays (at least on GAF) in a looooong time. It stings, but if it can help improving the game's quality, it's for the best.

Top Bottom