• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice GOTY edition listed for PC/Vita/PS3/360/WiiU (Nov 6) on Amazon France

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Presumably this will be followed by a PC version 1.5 years later.

They also have the PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii U GOTY versions listed.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/po...s-game-of-the-year-edition-for-ps-vita.35416/

injustice-goty-vita-a0bs3c.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Perhaps will be announced at EVO alongside the DLC announcement?

Would be so anticlimactic on Finals day if the "Special Presentation" is a Vita version.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
If that's Amazon Germany, I'm from Scandinavia.

EDIT: I see you corrected XD

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I won the original game, got for 30 bucks, and I'm loving it. I've also downloaded the free pack of costumes and the Lobo DLC character.
I'm really happy with the game, and I'm not interested in this GOTY edition, honestly

Ken

So should I expect the characters from the first season pass plus even more unreleased characters in this GOTY edition.

Quentyn

Cool, might pick that up for PC.

How is the story mode? Similar to MK9? I enjoyed what I played of that on the 360.

noodalls

Vita is the ultimate portable for fighters. I hope AE also comes to vita. Will get injustice for sure.

Frustrating that the 3DS has SF4, but not the vita. Perhaps next update?

Off topic a little, but I'd love to know the money involved in porting games to the vita.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Will double dip for Vita version.
Will triple dip for PC version.

Will use nude mods for Grundy.

Nillansan

I will get the PC version if it ever materialises. Wasn't the PC version of MK9 initially revealed via an Amazon listing (before the big Steam leakage)?

So a GOTY edition is actually coming to the Wii U? If I had known that was a possibility I wouldn't have bought the game. I've never sold a game before in my entire life but it looks like I'll have to, I got it $35 at TRU so I won't lose much. Its a good thing I had only bought the Ame-Comi skin pack and was trying to decide what else to get. Feel real sorry for those who bought a lot of the DLC. Hope saves transfer because I already have over 500 stars in mission mode. That took me over twenty hours to do.

The biggest news from this is that the PC version is day and date with the other versions.

I was expecting another 2 years before NRS deemed it "safe" to port Injustice to the PC lol.

Day 1 on the PC.

BlackJace

Man, these things are pumped out quick. Also, sadly, I'm surprised there's a Wii U version. Score one for Nintendo.

if the vita version does look like a hot messy diarrhea dump i'd be down with that. Who would've thought that the vita would be a tiny little fighting machine?

Top Bottom