• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh Complete Edition PC for CAD 64.59/£38.69/€44.09

Tizoc

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/nioh-complete-edition-pc-steam-cd-key

This is prob. the cheapest for Canadians to get the Complete Edition for ATM.
CDKeys allow refunds but for now at least keep that page in mind as the price might go up or down over time and CDKeys may provide 7 or 10% discount codes in coming weeks.

Otherwise, You can get a further 5% (CAD 62ish/GBP 37ish/off if you
a) Create a CDKeys account and log in
b) Use a 5% discount code during checkout by grabbing one from here
https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996
c) When checking out, don't use Paypal since it won't always apply the discount for some reason.

Shari

I wouldn't buy it just now, the game doesn't have any price on steam and following the pattern for KT games it might as well have regional pricing thus lowering its price once those prices are revealed.

I expect to be able to buy it around 30/35€ in that very same site. Preordering before knowing the official price on PC most of the time is a bad idea, except for the non-steam games.

Kaname

Preordering a KT game ported on PC seems a bad idea no matter if the price has been disclosed or not. I'll wait for some bench and tests before thinking about it but thanks for the heads up anyway. ^^

Bowl0l

Preordering a KT game ported on PC seems a bad idea no matter if the price has been disclosed or not. I'll wait for some bench and tests before thinking about it but thanks for the heads up anyway. ^^
Does Nioh have a PS3/Vita version that they can consciously choose to port with?

Tizoc

True, my main reason for putting up the link is a form of 'heads up' in case some fellow GAFfers want to get it as cheap as possible. Should good word of mouth spread about the port's quality they at least have a source from where to get the game from at their preferred price :3

SomTervo

I wouldn't buy it just now, the game doesn't have any price on steam and following the pattern for KT games it might as well have regional pricing thus lowering its price once those prices are revealed.

I expect to be able to buy it around 30/35€ in that very same site. Preordering before knowing the official price on PC most of the time is a bad idea, except for the non-steam games.

Also remember that (as much as I love CDKeys) the game creators and publishers see very little of the money from sales on CDKeys. If you can afford it, it's nice to support the devs/pubs via actual marketplaces.

They'll still get money from CDKeys it'll just be pennies in comparison. By proxy sales and all that.

Shari

Also remember that (as much as I love CDKeys) the game creators and publishers see very little of the money from sales on CDKeys. If you can afford it, it's nice to support the devs/pubs via actual marketplaces.

They'll still get money from CDKeys it'll just be pennies in comparison. By proxy sales and all that.

When this is my main concern I go directly to their websites and buy it there, they most of the time provide a steam key so it's perfect, 100% money to the dev and a steam key for me.

In this case and most AAA cases I just go with whatever's cheaper, not gonna go out of my way to give extra money to KT/TN after they fucked my main platform signing a timed exclusive. Fuck that.

Koei Tecmo have patched their games three times this week (Blue Reflection twice and a One Piece game). And there are people who are testing Nioh right now according to steamdb. I'm not saying that you should go out there and preorder this instance, but at least there's still some hope.

Shari

Koei Tecmo have patched their games three times this week (Blue Reflection twice and a One Piece game). And there are people who are testing Nioh right now according to steamdb. I'm not saying that you should go out there and preorder this instance, but at least there's still some hope.

I totally believe they trying to improve in that regard. Them asking for content creators who want to cover Nioh on PC speaks loud to me.

If you're in for a quick cash grab before people notice the port is hot garbage you don't exactly offer previews. KT history is not really good on PC at all but recent developments make me feel positive about this.

I'm also deeply biased because to me Nioh is probably in the top 3 games of the year and I NEED it on my main gaming platform.

Tizoc

Heads up the price has gone down in eur and usd
It is currently eur 40/cad 59 as of this post
If only there were early impressions of the pc port already :s

Auraela

Banned
Well it won't have ultrawide support cos its direct x 11 and they admitted there direct x 11 games in future wont support it when all stars launched

ToKre

if i'm not certain how good a port will be i make sure to pre order and refund when its not , somehow i feel its a better way to show them how shit it is.

Kareha

There's no way in hell I'm dropping money on this until I see performance reviews, can't trust KT releases on PC.

O.DOGG

I'm anxious to buy this before seeing some reports on the quality of the port but at the same time with The Evil Within 2 just about released, this is now my most anticipated game for the rest of the year.

You've honestly gotta be rich or stupid to preorder Tecmo PC ports at this point. Wait till you know this isn't a disaster at least.

KarmaCow

You've honestly gotta be rich or stupid to preorder Tecmo PC ports at this point. Wait till you know this isn't a disaster at least.

You're right, which is pretty much the only reason I'm holding off getting this for ~$41 CAD. Well that and the game will probably be between 65-100GB going by the PS4 version and what it says on the recommended specs.

Top Bottom