• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Art Academy Trailer

Labrys

b9280ee67d846ee677de85c96ced59aa.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhCMZSZXHU

Japan: June 19th 2014
Europe: July 4th 2014
Australia: July 5th 2014
America: "Fall" 2014

This actually looks really fun, I think I'm gonna pick it up. Looks similar to most regular art programs in which it has layers and stuff, the brushes also seem nice. It also looks like it's promoting good art habits with the lessons. Has Miiverse, too. What do you guys think?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Using best new starter as the promotion pic.

Well done.

Also I think I'll get this. Reminds me of my childhood with pokemon colouring books.

JoeM86

I'm really looking forward to covering this in 11 days :) I've never been much of an artist, but this could help me go beyond stick figures.

For the record, regarding releases:

Labrys

I'm really looking forward to covering this in 11 days :) I've never been much of an artist, but this could help me go beyond stick figures.

For the record, regarding releases:

I'm a mostly self trained artist, but this looks like it'll have some good tutorials and tips for everyone. I seem to have troubles drawing animals/pokemon in general so I know I'll get some use out of it.

Also, thank you for those dates, added them to the first post.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
For anyone that has gotten the previous Art Academys, have they improved your art skills?

m0t0k1

For anyone that has gotten the previous Art Academys, have they improved your art skills?

I got the one on the DS and my shading did improve a bit. But still isnt realistic but then again i suck at drawing. But it gives a added touch to my shitty drawings. Also do not invest time in drawing that much but art acadamy teached me some of the basics with layering i never did that just started drawing withouth a base and stuff. So it helped. This one seems more focused on drawing pokemon but i prefer the other stuff. Like drawing fruits and landscapes more. But this looks perfect for my little cousin.

Wazzy

Banned
Looks okay. I'm terrible at everything art related so It would be interesting to see how horrible everything I do turns out.

Top Bottom