• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agram

serve FACE

wendy-williams-o.gif
IT'S FUCKING HOT
HOT

Edit: Buy Lust For Life on iTunes.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I spot Joe Jonas, Riz Ahmed, Wiz Khalifa, Mac DeMarco, Diplo, Jack Antonoff, D.R.A.M., Khalid, A.G. Cook, Will.i.Am, Stormzy, and Rostam Batmanglij.

Casper lee, brendon urie, Dan Smith, mnek, tom daley, Austin Mahone (maybe?)cameron dallas, guy from scissor sisters, charlie puth, mark ronson, finn jones, jesse smollet

everyone should have been in speedos ala Heartbreaker

Charli XCX during the making of this video:

tumblr_inline_opvkxn4Plw1ujy1wn_540.gif

But seriously, song is meh but the video is gr8. Lots of boys and I am happy to watch them all closely. Need some Vroom Vroom esque bops in future singles though.

Yes, happy Madonna Madonna day! (34 yrs ago)

Also, thrilled that Joanne the Scammer is getting her own Netflix drama!

Really? Slay for her but dubious about the whole concept of a show tbh. She's brilliant in short clips and instagram pics, but all the long form material on youtube has been less so...

Vazduh

The Queen of face-fillers has a new video out!

Kesha - Learn To Let Go

This is kinda Dr. Luke-lite material. Like something Messy J would usually sing, perhaps? But it's cute.

The video is also qt, especially the moment where a random Home of Sexual startles Kesha.

lAlQSZj.gif

Mau ®

Is that honestly what Kesha has been cooking up for this past few years? I can see why Dr. Rape was blocking it.

Oh and that Charli XCX song is good.

rhandino

Banned

Kesha - Learn To Let Go

This is kinda Dr. Luke-lite material. Like something Messy J would usually sing, perhaps? But it's cute.

The video is also qt, especially the moment where a random Home of Sexual startles Kesha.

lAlQSZj.gif
Wants to be free of Dr. Luke.

Release a song that evokes Dr. Luke.

wendy-williams-o.gif

Beyond that... it's Ok, I guess. I can see myself using it if it comes up in a spotify playlist.

Ed Godran's slay of a record has been nominated for a Mercury Prize...
Fix'd

tumblr_nintlxnSoC1qj8zl5o1_250.gif

SaintZ

Kesha - Learn To Let Go

lAlQSZj.gif
This is cute. I didn't like Praying that much and Woman was fine. I think this might be my favorite song out of the three.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ALMA-Chasing Highs is indeed a slay

Jessie Ware's new single "Midnight" drops tonight!

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

HERE.FOR.IT

Kesha - Learn To Let Go

lAlQSZj.gif

Its alright, but whats with the mixing on the vocals?
The gal can sing, stop warping it

At least these guys were lucky enough to work with Max Martin's production team:

PRETTYMUCH - Would You Mind

This is basically a combo of New Jack Swing and the late 90s BSB/N'Sync-style songs and it works pretty well for what it is.

FvrYoKe.gif

Downloaded this the other day, its cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom