• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action |OT| Do Androids Drink To Electric Beats?

Mafro

Well in this case it isn't just blind portbegging. It might have been earlier in this thread or another where the devs got some certification for a number of systems, Switch included. I might has misunderstood what that was for/about
Considering they announced a Switch version as an April Fools I'm not expecting a port any time soon, if at all.

cntr

Banned
So a friend pointed this out...
image5oswq.png
I laughed.

eot

Banned
Is there any way to save when you're in the bar?
I just started the game and finished talking to the newspaper guy, exited to main menu and I guess I have to start over?

It was announced that the new Fist of the North Star game has a bartender minigame that sounds pretty familiar:
Bartender Ken

A mini-game where Kenshiro becomes a bartender and serves customers. Skillfully serve up alcohol in response to the situation and problems of the various customers that show up at the bar.

fvng

Really, via Limited Run Games or are you talking about the Jap. version? I don't think the Jap version has Eng. Subs right?

**edit - Just saw it hit PSN store yesterday for $15, not bad.

I'm talking about digital release of English version

Top Bottom