• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman: Arkham City DLC Coming Soon? New Trophies revealed? (Warning: Spoilers)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
222222222222tppiu.png

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mi...s-hint-at-batman-arkham-city-story-based-dlc/

Sober

PC version already has all of the DLC up to this point; can't imagine why they wouldn't get this.
Maybe we just have to wait over a month for it after PS360 get it right?

No I'm not bitter at all about the PC release travesty

Sn4ke_911

Rocksteady released a teaser image.

bac.jpg

Looks like Harley with a big hammer.

Excite!

Edit: Could a mod please be so kind and change the thread title to "teaser image revealed" or something like that. Thanks.

Sn4ke_911

damn. Prices are tempting, gonna have to get this.

Give me a Batman DLC pack as big as let's say ballad of gay tony and i would buy it for a high price. I'm serious, such a fan of this game and i can't wait to see how it continues. AC ending was such a cliffhanger.

W Hudson

+1. AC was my favorite game last year, hopefully this DLC adds some new locations to explore and has a good story. Anybody have a guess as to the length. I was thinking that it'll be around 3 hours, but I'm really not familiar with story-based DLC.

Endo Punk

I'll buy story DLC in a heart beat, such a great game I never want it to end. And more of Harley is a good thing if you know what I mean.

GQman2121

Banned
If they can get this out before Max Payne, I'll be looking for another copy to pick up. This is the type of DLC we should be supporting.

So if Robin is the playable character I would guess this would just be a set around the time frame when Robin quickly popped into Arkham city to say hi to batman?

Setting it after the story main story would be a bit crazy.

New game plusing now.... I wounder if I should take a break since this is probably coming in the next month or so? If trophies are already out it must be coming soon right? Maybe they will release it along side some kind of Arkham City GOTY edition.

Let's hope they do a Nightwing story DLC too, maybe up against Black Mask or Scarecrow.

I'd love it if all of these got embedded in the middle of the story just like the Catwoman DLC.

I'm all for this. Day One purchase, Arkham City was my GOTY. More is good!

(Stupid freakin' Riddler trophies grumble grumble)

Rikyfree

Does this imply that Robin will be able to free roam? if so, YAY! Can't wait, this game was my GOTY so any DLC is very welcomed.

TDLink

So I am betting there will be a GOTY edition with this + maybe some other story DLC to be released later? Also betting this will just be included in the Wii U version.

Stat!

I would love a 7-10 hour campaign. I didn't buy nightwing for the very reason as I didn't find the challenge maps fun (well, Im not a fan of the brawler type ones, just the stealth).

I'm excited for Robin getting his own SP DLC.

Skilletor

Too little too late?

Its been awhile, don't think I am not going to pick this up. :/

I don't understand.

"Do not think I am not going to pick this up" Freudian slip or horrible double negative.

I'm all in for this. Never too late for more awesome.

Top Bottom