• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition Revealed

Deadstar

Is it likely this will go up sometime soon? I need to sleep but I don't want to be fucked over again like I was with fire emblem

Don't know but amazon is definitely updating the site. Breathe of the wild switch now shows up in search when it was just the wii u version before.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Got standard ed pre-ordered. Awaiting Master Collection then...oh and the damned SWich pre-order itself.

NimbusD

preordered the standard switch version and a switch...

honestly might just switch (get it?) to getting the wiiu version and hold off on switch.

But...

this box set... If I can land that... Yeah okay Ill get a swtich.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I want to sleep...

727355_700b.jpg

preordered the standard switch version and a switch...

honestly might just switch (get it?) to getting the wiiu version and hold off on switch.

But...

this box set... If I can land that... Yeah okay Ill get a swtich.

Yeah I think I'm in the same boat. If I can't nab this I'll just cancel my switch pre-order and pick this up on Wii U instead.

Vidiot

Gonna try to get it but if I can't get the master sword version the special edition one is almost as good and will most likely be plentiful.

d1rtn4p

Welp...Been down this road many a time before. Going to head to bed because I'm exhausted, this will go up in 20 minutes and then I can wake up and read the thread with all those people who can't believe they got one.

zulux21

Welp...Been down this road many a time before. Going to head to bed because I'm exhausted, this will go up in 20 minutes and then I can wake up and read the thread with all those people who can't believe they got one.

yup... it's either going to happen like that for me as well, or it will go up while I am at work tomorrow.

darklin0

Banned
Gonna try to get it but if I can't get the master sword version the special edition one is almost as good and will most likely be plentiful.
You are overestimating Nintendo and the amount of stock they put out. You are also underestimating Zelda fans and scalpers.

Don't do anything you will regret.

Illucio

Banned
The case is cool, but really this isn't worth getting imo.

Nothing really pops out as "You must have this limited edition."

I like the switch carrying case, but even then I'm sure fans will just recreate and sell them for $10 or $20 if I really want one.

Im good with getting the regular edition lol screw that it'll probably be super cheap later on down the road if i want it, i know how people are with nintendo stuff they hoard and sell super high.

zulux21

uh all of the art is showing the switch logo on it...
it's for sure going to be on the switch as well... the wiiu was the question... heck these listings might even be mistakes and are actually for the switch while the wiiu doesn't have one...

though it would be nice to not need to double dip on the game.

Sell me on buying the Wii U version over the Switch in terms of visuals? I actually enjoyed the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess over the Wii. The Wii wasn't really an upgrade over the Gamecube version, and didn't rely on the motion control gimmick.

Aside from the novelty factor of it being a Switch title, will the Stitch version have any defining or periphery features that might make it more appealing than the Wii U such as lesser load times?

I'm keeping budget in mind. I'll buy a Switch if it gets me the superior experience. But all the same, if I can hold off on buying a new console I will.

TriAceJP

Doesn't come with enough to justify $100 or $130.

The statue is cool, but it's not worth double the price of the game. The carrying case is eh, and 24 track soundtracks are just pretty sad.

Cool, but not cool enough.

Although I am sure I am in the minority on this site...

Top Bottom