• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak, All Info In OP)

Duxxy3

Microsoft must have sent EA hundreds of millions for this one.

Which is funny because if I buy it, it will be on my PC.

edit: and because it's EA, hence origin, I won't be buying it on any platform

Prezhulio

wow, that way to blow that GI. i imagine this was supposed to be a big reveal for MS E3 conference. can't wait to hear the details!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
No single player?

Wish the iOS version leaked :( Someone else should get a copy off google play while it's still up, just in case. I would, but magazines aren't available in my country.

StiLt

PC too? I'm on dis. My will is just no match for the current pungency of the xbone's fog of gamer repellent*.

*your experience may differ. mazel tov if so, may it bare you many handsome children.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Damn it. This game could be a new milestone in multiplayer gaming, just like CoD 4 was.

I think you underestimate the current market of games like PS2, BF, and even f2p games like Warframe/Star Conflict. It will probably be good but let's not get too hyperbolic yet.

People want SP? Fuck that. More shootbangs need to embrace what they are -- and this seems to be doing that.

I have to agree with this. If you want to be an online multiplayer shooter, don't feel the need to tack on a single player. Vice versa applies too. Put full development resources into what the game is intended to be.

jaypah

Ouch. Somebody's getting the chopping block for this. It's not officially E3 season until a major fuck up leads to a leak. It's like I'm peeking at my presents for Nerd Christmas!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
TC needs to pass info along that could be considered new and make new threads for the news.

I logged into the Windows section of the site and it still has the old issue but seen that Google link. They done goofed but thank God for the PC version.

And thinking about it just now, it will probably be Steamworks so I will be able to hold back funds just for this game if it looks good enough.

Top Bottom