• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

It's always been somewhat implied that the starters available per region are from faraway lands and/or endangered, so there's that. They're still common enough in the games that trainers will have them every so often.

Isn't there an episode that shows Charizards coming from Johto?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
At least no one commented here on how Luxray should be Dark/Electric.

Sadly, when I am on first playthrough for Diamond. I added him because I thought he were dark and electric whole time until I checked his bio. I was dumbfounded that he wasn't. Also other evidence that I thought they were inspired by Sphinx is that first form's name was Shinx, which is almost same name as Sphinx.

Mr. Fix

Yeah you can search and fight others online in GTS. And you can pick rules (pick Flat Battle to give you level 50, no same held items, no legendaries).

The tiers and rules within the tier are generally for matches where both parties have agreed to participate - it's not something Nintendo made :p

:I

2nd form evos

Grass:
Grovyle> Ivysaur> servine> bayleef> grotle

Water:
Dewot> wartortle> swampert> prinlup> croconaw

Fire:
Quilava> charmeleon> monferno> pignite> combusken

Grakl

2nd form evos

Grass:
Grovyle> Ivysaur> servine> bayleef> grotle

Water:
Dewot> wartortle> swampert> prinlup> croconaw

Fire:
Quilava> charmeleon> monferno> pignite> combusken

I agree with all of this, except Combusken should be 3rd best, then Pignite, then Monferno.

Rubius

Is that the same guy that said Pokemon were the real gangstas?

"Can YOU Hydro Pump? NO! Pokemon? If it was me in there, I would rename this Poke a Hoe!"
Think so.
Also, do you guys think we will see new unique pokemon combinaison?
Like Water/Fire, Normal/Ghost, Grass/Fire, Ghost/Psychic

THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CHESPIN:

hEA4E73D9

Mr. Fix

Final destination.

Well generally trios are allowed. The bird trio, beast trio, regi trio, psychic trio, kami trio, and musketeer trio are allowed.

It's all about the mascots for me. I just wish they'd throw me a bone with Darkrai at least in the battle tower-like events. At least we could use them against friends. I gotta settle for the other one-off non-legendaries otherwise.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Is the deer based on the ones that basically pee drugs?

Berordn

It's all about the mascots for me. I just wish they'd throw me a bone with Darkrai at least in the battle tower-like events. At least we could use them against friends. I gotta settle for the other one-off non-legendaries otherwise.

You can use Cresselia, Latios and Latias.

I forget if Soul Dew is banned or even obtainable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom