• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

patchday

Happy DLC's eve gaf. Want to draw MH. Did a little study/ exploration study right now as ive never played MH before and really wasn't sure what she looked like.

The way her helmet is around her face makes it look like she has a long chin. I guess colors or some ink would make it obvious that's her helm

I like where this piece is going

Zero-ELEC

Banned
It's sorta depressing all the bad art for this game. Sure a lot of costumes look great.

But who green lit Capt America costume where he looks like a Roman Gladiator??

I'm sure the majority will be really good however. But there's gonna be a few obviously rushed outfits made by Interns
Problem is the design that costume is based off is actually good:
DMSp283VoAEZOqN.jpg
It's just the model is horrendous, because it's based on Captain America's horrendous model. Also, they couldn't even bother to make the shield the correct version.

Negaduck

Yeah for sure, that's just a sketch to learn the armor shapes, I actually didn't even mean to render it that far at all I just got carried away lol. Now I have a better understanding of the pieces and stuff so when I draw it again (and have a stronger underdrawing/take time) it should look Doink.

FSLink

Banned
I actually earned the Arcade trophy today. Never would've thought I'd actually sit down and complete the game with everyone, lol.

I actually did it really quickly...

Easiest mode, Highest damage, Zero + Shadow Clone Super + Hadangeki over and over.

Each match lasts like 2 seconds lol.

For Ultron Omega, just pause and go to character select and pick characters you haven't beaten arcade mode with yet.

I switched to a controller from my fightstick and suddenly the game got 100 times easier to play.

As someone who can generally use both pad and stick, some things are easier on pad, some on stick, some on Hitbox. :p It's all preference in the end.

Coda

oh shit i'd rather keep that pad in good condition and slum it on the ds4 lol

Haha I do get worried from time to time but MVCI feels so buttery with it compared to using a DS4. I tried using a DS4 with the game and was only hitting half my inputs compared to the Saturn pad.

smurfx

get some go again
didn't think it was possible but shadow of war made me saltier than marvel today. stupid death defying legendary orcs. >:

Femto.

I don't understand how Morrigan got an outfit like that.

Was hoping for something more sinister.

I am happy about cap marvel and black panther's premium stuff. Can't wait to see Zero's and jedah's

Piccoro

Yup, I play the game on a PS2 Saturn pad and I prefer it over stick. Game just isn't stick friendly IMO.

Sorry to derail the thread, but can I ask how you're doing that? You're playing on PC or consoles? If consoles, are you using the Brook adapter?
Thanks.

EYEL1NER

That's the exact kind of styled outfit I would expect for her. That specific outfit has something weird about it that I don't like, something about the heels and top, and then the red theme to it, but it is still a casual/club outfit like she would probably expect to get as DLC.

JayEH

I am happy about cap marvel and black panther's premium stuff. Can't wait to see Zero's and jedah's

It’s lifted straight from darkstalkers.

morri-bats2.gif

Sayad

WTF, Capcom?!! Season pass have been available since last night on Middle East PSN, but not individual characters passes!!!

Top Bottom