• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

kionedrik
Member
(10-17-2017, 09:48 AM)

Originally Posted by ExInferus

Can someone give me some combat tips concerning the elements and their connectivity such as rain + air skills. It seems to be unpredictable and it backfires for me constantly, stunning and damaging my melee chars. Which area/puddles of water getting electrified seems a bit random in how the effect is spread. Sometimes it's spreading quite far other times not so much or not at all, even if there's a lot of water.
Any tips?

Blood also conducts electricity, maybe that's what uniting two otherwise unconnected puddles of water. Electrical spell also have spread area around where they hit, maybe it's large enough to hit both puddles and electrifying everything. This is why I generally disregard air spells besides the utility ones, the shocked/stunned area tends to be too unpredictable.
You can get rid of water before using any electrical spells. If you transform water into ice or override it with poison or oil it won't conduct electricity.
Prototype Viktor
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:36 AM)
Prototype Viktor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sullichin

Around what level do people finish the game at?

21 but i could have ended it at lv19
Bubble Metropolis
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:49 AM)
Bubble Metropolis's Avatar
This Lich fight in Cloisterwood seems broken? I got him down to 0 health one time and then he just laid on the ground and never got back up, even though his health went returned to 100%. The other enemies in the fight continued attacking me. So I figured I had to kill the summons first.

Reload my save, intiate again.

Wiped out all of the other enemies, but as soon as I do the main bad guy starts walking around like he's no longer in combat. If I left click him it attacks, so I figured that I'd get him down to 0 and see if that initiates a dialogue. Nope, he's down to 0 life and still walking around. Right click him and select "Talk" and he just does the initial battle dialogue again, but he doesn't summon anyone and continues walkiing around like he's not in combat.


I really love this game. I know that my posts here seem like only complaints, but when I just wasted 45 minutes+, which seems to be the average fight length in this dang game, I can't help but feel aggrieved when it breaks.
Baseface
Junior Member
(10-17-2017, 10:50 AM)
Baseface's Avatar
On my main game I'm in driftwood on classic

Playing coop with a buddy and somehow found that I missed the dragon/witch parts from act 1, as well as the bit under where you first meet gareth. I'm stunned it's so big and also kinda peeved that I skirted around those whole areas and somehow didn't actually find them, despite the first on being such a large area
kagamin
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:50 AM)
(Act 4) So uh... are we supposed to be able to beat the doctor in his home,
I spent about an hour screwing around with RNG to stunlock him to death while he was in his human form, I feel like that was a bit cheap but when I tried to fight him normally I got totally destroyed.
XD
Elven_Star
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:52 AM)
Elven_Star's Avatar

Originally Posted by kagamin

(Act 4) So uh... are we supposed to be able to beat the doctor in his home,
I spent about an hour screwing around with RNG to stunlock him to death while he was in his human form, I feel like that was a bit cheap but when I tried to fight him normally I got totally destroyed.
XD

Did you go to his plane with Malady to weaken him first?
kagamin
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:54 AM)

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

Did you go to his plane with Malady to weaken him first?

Nope!
Elven_Star
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:00 AM)
Elven_Star's Avatar

Originally Posted by kagamin

Nope!

There you go. It's part of Lohse's quest. Maybe you don't have her in your party? After weakening him, I one-shot him with this:

kagamin
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:02 AM)

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

There you go. It's part of Lohse's quest. Maybe you don't have her in your party? After weakening him, I one-shot him with this:

Yea my party is my character, Fane, Sebille, and Beast lol.
lordfuzzybutt
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:10 AM)

Originally Posted by kagamin

(Act 4) So uh... are we supposed to be able to beat the doctor in his home,
I spent about an hour screwing around with RNG to stunlock him to death while he was in his human form, I feel like that was a bit cheap but when I tried to fight him normally I got totally destroyed.
XD

It's very possible. I beat him without weakening him (no Lohse either) at the same level with him. On my 2nd try though. He caught me off guard the first time because I was steamrolling everything before then.
Prototype Viktor
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:24 AM)
Prototype Viktor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

There you go. It's part of Lohse's quest. Maybe you don't have her in your party? After weakening him, I one-shot him with this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/PSaliYQ.png[/IMG

all that finesse when you could get that damage with more wit

also trash rarity items?
Elven_Star
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:29 AM)
Elven_Star's Avatar

Originally Posted by Prototype Viktor

all that finesse when you could get that damage with more wit

also trash rarity items?

Dunno. It seems to be working =P I do need a better belt, though.
Currygan
at last, for christ's sake
(10-17-2017, 11:42 AM)
Currygan's Avatar

Originally Posted by kagamin

(Act 4) So uh... are we supposed to be able to beat the doctor in his home,
I spent about an hour screwing around with RNG to stunlock him to death while he was in his human form, I feel like that was a bit cheap but when I tried to fight him normally I got totally destroyed.
XD

yeah you can, it's a very frustrating fight though, had to use at least two rez scrolls. Definitely gotta have the best skills available to that point and be on the same level. My advice is to pull the first two nurses and kill them (they won't aggro) and engage the third one in the restroom to the right, but she (or he? boh) will inevitably aggro the rest of the gang and the real fight begins. I chose that specific point because the room door makes a small choke point where you can hit these fuckers hard before they hit you. My team was pyro-ranger-necro-tank, so totems fest, Bone Widow (replaced by Incarnate when she dies/charmed), pyro meteor shower, ranger smashing everyone and charming arrows whenever possible, and tank tanking the asshole
Prototype Viktor
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:42 AM)
Prototype Viktor's Avatar
ha for fun i decided to look at the Loshe quest fight without doing the other thing


fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
that's a entirely different fight and for good reason
gotta use that tea for sure


ok no real way to finish that fight when it has a time limit
ExInferus
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:25 PM)
ExInferus's Avatar

Originally Posted by kionedrik

Blood also conducts electricity, maybe that's what uniting two otherwise unconnected puddles of water. Electrical spell also have spread area around where they hit, maybe it's large enough to hit both puddles and electrifying everything. This is why I generally disregard air spells besides the utility ones, the shocked/stunned area tends to be too unpredictable.
You can get rid of water before using any electrical spells. If you transform water into ice or override it with poison or oil it won't conduct electricity.

air spells on ice surfaces have no effect right?
kionedrik
Member
(10-17-2017, 02:00 PM)

Originally Posted by ExInferus

air spells on ice surfaces have no effect right?

No.
But ice surfaces have a duration (3 turns iirc) and turn to water after that.
Arkanius
Member
(10-17-2017, 02:02 PM)
Arkanius's Avatar

Originally Posted by kagamin

Yea my party is my character, Fane, Sebille, and Beast lol.

Holy mother of Finesse and Wit
How? You are only 9 levels above me
Big Brett
Member
(10-17-2017, 02:04 PM)
Big Brett's Avatar
Is GM mode as amazing as it seems? I've been considering writing a DnD campaign for some friends but it almost seems way better to use this game if we're all over the web anyways?
Elven_Star
Member
(10-17-2017, 03:02 PM)
Elven_Star's Avatar

Originally Posted by Arkanius

Holy mother of Finesse and Wit
How? You are only 9 levels above me

Lone Wolf.
WorriedCitizen
Member
(10-17-2017, 03:28 PM)
WorriedCitizen's Avatar

Originally Posted by kagamin

(Act 4) So uh... are we supposed to be able to beat the doctor in his home,
I spent about an hour screwing around with RNG to stunlock him to death while he was in his human form, I feel like that was a bit cheap but when I tried to fight him normally I got totally destroyed.
XD

I had big trouble with this fight at first. What worked for me was to pickpocked him and let him catch me. He then stayed in his human form at the start of the fight and was easy to beat.
Flaboere
Member
(10-17-2017, 06:54 PM)
Flaboere's Avatar
When you do Lone Wolf, do you get more experience as well? Or is it the same?
Kevdo
Member
(10-17-2017, 07:08 PM)
Kevdo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

Did you go to his plane with Malady to weaken him first?

So I'm really curious about this. My friend and I did that fight as part of Lohse's quest last night. Our first attempt we gave up on and reloaded because it seems impossible to beat once he possesses Lohse? At least, there was nothing we could figure out. Second time around we just knockdown locked the doctor before he could transform and beat it fine, so whatever.

BUT, while we were whining to ourselves about it being supposedly impossible, I was looking at the wiki, and it was talking about (as you have mentioned) talking to Malady. But, uh, Malady died? After the ship crashed? And there was never any sort of indication that this was a preventable occurrence, it just happened, and we have been pretty thorough about finding quests and dialogue and shit. So how the fuck are you supposed to talk to Malady when she's being eaten by worms next to a ship a mile away? How the hell are you supposed to prevent her dying when the cause was "oops, i spent too much energy transporting the ship, I guess that's that, friends."
Flaboere
Member
(10-17-2017, 07:25 PM)
Flaboere's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kevdo

So I'm really curious about this. My friend and I did that fight as part of Lohse's quest last night. Our first attempt we gave up on and reloaded because it seems impossible to beat once he possesses Lohse? At least, there was nothing we could figure out. Second time around we just knockdown locked the doctor before he could transform and beat it fine, so whatever.

BUT, while we were whining to ourselves about it being supposedly impossible, I was looking at the wiki, and it was talking about (as you have mentioned) talking to Malady. But, uh, Malady died? After the ship crashed? And there was never any sort of indication that this was a preventable occurrence, it just happened, and we have been pretty thorough about finding quests and dialogue and shit. So how the fuck are you supposed to talk to Malady when she's being eaten by worms next to a ship a mile away? How the hell are you supposed to prevent her dying when the cause was "oops, i spent too much energy transporting the ship, I guess that's that, friends."

I don't remember what makes the difference, but you're able to do the story in a way that she doesn't die - she doesn't spend ALL her energy. Then you can talk to her, and she will help you weaken the demon.
Elven_Star
Member
(10-17-2017, 07:25 PM)
Elven_Star's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kevdo

So I'm really curious about this. My friend and I did that fight as part of Lohse's quest last night. Our first attempt we gave up on and reloaded because it seems impossible to beat once he possesses Lohse? At least, there was nothing we could figure out. Second time around we just knockdown locked the doctor before he could transform and beat it fine, so whatever.

BUT, while we were whining to ourselves about it being supposedly impossible, I was looking at the wiki, and it was talking about (as you have mentioned) talking to Malady. But, uh, Malady died? After the ship crashed? And there was never any sort of indication that this was a preventable occurrence, it just happened, and we have been pretty thorough about finding quests and dialogue and shit. So how the fuck are you supposed to talk to Malady when she's being eaten by worms next to a ship a mile away? How the hell are you supposed to prevent her dying when the cause was "oops, i spent too much energy transporting the ship, I guess that's that, friends."

Well, I didn't even know Malady can be killed, to be honest. For me, she just appeared right at the door of doctor's mansion and told me we should go to some plane to weaken him. It all happened pretty much automatically.
Infinite_Daremo
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:05 PM)
Infinite_Daremo's Avatar
In Act 5? Arx.

Am I supposed to have no companions? I was doing a lone wolf build when entering the temple towards the end Ifan my companion was an enemy, after the final cutscene he was on the floor dead, then on the boat he was a ghost. I left the ship and now no-one.

Is this supposed to happen or am i screwed?

Edit: Reloaded and left the Temple. He was standing outside with a chat option which didn't appear before entering.... Didn't lose much progress at least.
Elven_Star
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:14 PM)
Elven_Star's Avatar
Pretty sure you guys knew about this already. Just posting a screenshot for the hell of it.

Act 4 spoilers (I guess):

kionedrik
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:56 PM)

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

Pretty sure you guys knew about this already. Just posting a screenshot for the hell of it.

Act 4 spoilers (I guess):

I've seen this maybe a dozen of times and can't help wondering why people have more than 1 bedroll?
Sarcasm
Member
(10-18-2017, 01:21 AM)
Sarcasm's Avatar

Originally Posted by kionedrik

I've seen this maybe a dozen of times and can't help wondering why people have more than 1 bedroll?

My characters don't always stay chained, especially for fights. After a fight sometimes I need that quick heal.
Prototype Viktor
Member
(10-18-2017, 08:36 AM)
Prototype Viktor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

Pretty sure you guys knew about this already. Just posting a screenshot for the hell of it.

Act 4 spoilers (I guess):

[SPOILER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ajRWnv0.jpg[/IMG[/SPOILER

i almost missed that but didn't need it anyway
Prototype Viktor
Member
(10-18-2017, 08:38 AM)
Prototype Viktor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kevdo

So I'm really curious about this. My friend and I did that fight as part of Lohse's quest last night. Our first attempt we gave up on and reloaded because it seems impossible to beat once he possesses Lohse? At least, there was nothing we could figure out. Second time around we just knockdown locked the doctor before he could transform and beat it fine, so whatever.

BUT, while we were whining to ourselves about it being supposedly impossible, I was looking at the wiki, and it was talking about (as you have mentioned) talking to Malady. But, uh, Malady died? After the ship crashed? And there was never any sort of indication that this was a preventable occurrence, it just happened, and we have been pretty thorough about finding quests and dialogue and shit. So how the fuck are you supposed to talk to Malady when she's being eaten by worms next to a ship a mile away? How the hell are you supposed to prevent her dying when the cause was "oops, i spent too much energy transporting the ship, I guess that's that, friends."


the weird thing about that is that the ending is way easier if she and the others are alive
AnathemicOne
Banned
(10-18-2017, 08:38 AM)
Okay so I entered Act 2 proper and it seems the Tarquin bug isn't present in this second playthrough as he's gone from the ship like he's supposed to be, so that's good. I did note he was present alongside Gareth right when you enter Reaper's Coast proper, but I went to visit the inside of the ship to store some items in the storage chest and when I came back out both Gareth and Tarquin were gone. Either they fixed the bug since my first playthrough, or I dicovered a way for the bug not to happen, either way I'm glad I'll be able to do Tarquin's endgame quest now (atleast I hope so).

Anywho since this is my second playthrough and I'm using the other half of the cast (Lohse, Beast, and Ifan) alongside by custom character, I couldn't help but feel really sad when the first half I adventured with (Fane, Red Prince, and Sebille) died when you reach the Hall of Echoes via Malady's spell since I already know their stories/characters I fell in loved with. Fane, however, took the new condition in stride which made me chuckle.
Elven_Star
Member
(10-18-2017, 09:56 AM)
Elven_Star's Avatar
End game spoilers:

Decided to spread the source among people. Like the ending I got. My question is why Anathema never came into play? Wasn't Tarquin supposed to "restore" it?
Sub Zero
his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
(10-18-2017, 12:09 PM)
Sub Zero's Avatar
End of Act 2 question

So I did Tarquin's quest and gave him the two weapon pieces he asked for but he still hangs around at Stonegarden and never returned to the ship. When I spoke to Malady in order to advance to Act 3 she mentioned that everybody is on board except for Tarquin. Is he supposed to stay at Stonegarden and show up later in the game or is my game bugged?
Sir Garbageman
Member
(10-18-2017, 12:14 PM)
Sir Garbageman's Avatar
A few Driftwood questions.

1. Twice while exploring outdoors a party member has said they've found something and there was a discovery chime and yet I have not been able to find any dig spots or anything to interact with. Is this a bug or am I just blind? For reference once by the troll bridge and once by the guy who lost his wedding ring.

2. Skill question i have spirit vision. Is there any indication if there is a ghost nearby or do I just need to spam it constantly

3. Hide & seek quest killed the shark but it dawned on me i ate the limb in there with a non-elf character a bunch of hrs ago.
Any other way to resolve this quest?


4. Sleeping adventurer Lock picked the chest before taking to him. Anything else i shouls do?

5. Business Rivals any way to resolve it without fighting?
Horp
(10-18-2017, 12:21 PM)
Horp's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

End game spoilers:

Decided to spread the source among people. Like the ending I got. My question is why Anathema never came into play? Wasn't Tarquin supposed to "restore" it?

Like with many quests in Act 4, that part was super unclear. In the dungeon below magister barracks, deep down where you either fought reimond or found reimonds spirit (if you killed him in act 2), there is a book called "Journal with a Note". Read that and you get a quest called "A King Reborn". Now talk to Tarquin; then you get Anathema.


Originally Posted by Sub Zero

End of Act 2 question

So I did Tarquin's quest and gave him the two weapon pieces he asked for but he still hangs around at Stonegarden and never returned to the ship. When I spoke to Malady in order to advance to Act 3 she mentioned that everybody is on board except for Tarquin. Is he supposed to stay at Stonegarden and show up later in the game or is my game bugged?

Can't help you but I've read in many places that the stuff around that character can bug a LOT.

Originally Posted by Infinite_Daremo

In Act 5? Arx.

Am I supposed to have no companions? I was doing a lone wolf build when entering the temple towards the end Ifan my companion was an enemy, after the final cutscene he was on the floor dead, then on the boat he was a ghost. I left the ship and now no-one.

Is this supposed to happen or am i screwed?

Edit: Reloaded and left the Temple. He was standing outside with a chat option which didn't appear before entering.... Didn't lose much progress at least.

You know that you can return to the ship, right? And I dont mean the broken one. Use "Waypoint travel" (left of minimap, an anchor symbol iirc), select Hall of Echoes. Also, the only way to get OUT of that place is also to use waypoint travel.
Alethebeer
Member
(10-18-2017, 12:22 PM)
Alethebeer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elven_Star

End game spoilers:

Decided to spread the source among people. Like the ending I got. My question is why Anathema never came into play? Wasn't Tarquin supposed to "restore" it?

In the Magisters Barracks there's a note that says how Tarquin made Braccus Rex return to life. You have to mention that note while talking to Tarquin in order to "force" him to complete Anathema.
Labadal
Member
(10-18-2017, 12:24 PM)
Labadal's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sub Zero

End of Act 2 question

So I did Tarquin's quest and gave him the two weapon pieces he asked for but he still hangs around at Stonegarden and never returned to the ship. When I spoke to Malady in order to advance to Act 3 she mentioned that everybody is on board except for Tarquin. Is he supposed to stay at Stonegarden and show up later in the game or is my game bugged?

Probably bugged. He's supposed to be on the ship.
Labadal
Member
(10-18-2017, 12:27 PM)
Labadal's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sir Garbageman

A few Driftwood questions.

1. Twice while exploring outdoors a party member has said they've found something and there was a discovery chime and yet I have not been able to find any dig spots or anything to interact with. Is this a bug or am I just blind? For reference once by the troll bridge and once by the guy who lost his wedding ring.

2. Skill question i have spirit vision. Is there any indication if there is a ghost nearby or do I just need to spam it constantly

3. Hide & seek quest killed the shark but it dawned on me i ate the limb in there with a non-elf character a bunch of hrs ago.
Any other way to resolve this quest?


4. Sleeping adventurer Lock picked the chest before taking to him. Anything else i shouls do?

5. Business Rivals any way to resolve it without fighting?

1. I've had this happen to me. Don't know if it's bugged or if I'm blind.

2. Spam it.

3. Not that I know of. Consult the wiki. It is helpful.

4. Not that I know of.

5. Not sure. Doubt it.
Infinite_Daremo
Member
(10-18-2017, 03:08 PM)
Infinite_Daremo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Horp

Like with many quests in Act 4, that part was super unclear. In the dungeon below magister barracks, deep down where you either fought reimond or found reimonds spirit (if you killed him in act 2), there is a book called "Journal with a Note". Read that and you get a quest called "A King Reborn". Now talk to Tarquin; then you get Anathema.




Can't help you but I've read in many places that the stuff around that character can bug a LOT.



You know that you can return to the ship, right? And I dont mean the broken one. Use "Waypoint travel" (left of minimap, an anchor symbol iirc), select Hall of Echoes. Also, the only way to get OUT of that place is also to use waypoint travel.

Yeh, the issue was everyone was dead. My secondary char (Ifan) was my Merchant and had all my gold and he died at the temple. I just reloaded, my Tank couldn't have solo'd the final chapter.
Sarcasm
Member
(10-18-2017, 03:34 PM)
Sarcasm's Avatar
If I take in Delorus as Lone Wolf in Act 3, will my lone wolf bonus go away?
Orcastar
Member
(10-18-2017, 09:07 PM)
Orcastar's Avatar
Act 4 spoilers

Why does my ranger Sebille miss a turn at the start of the Adramahlihk fight? When the fight starts, the turn order has Adramahlihk going first, with Sebille going second. However, when Adramahlihk uses his turn to change into his demon form, Sebille's turn is skipped and everyone else gets their turn. Sebille, my main damage dealer, doesn't get to do anything before Adramahlihk has had a second turn.
AnathemicOne
Banned
(10-18-2017, 09:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Orcastar

Act 4 spoilers

Why does my ranger Sebille miss a turn at the start of the Adramahlihk fight? When the fight starts, the turn order has Adramahlihk going first, with Sebille going second. However, when Adramahlihk uses his turn to change into his demon form, Sebille's turn is skipped and everyone else gets their turn. Sebille, my main damage dealer, doesn't get to do anything before Adramahlihk has had a second turn.

I think its because of the dude form shifting and it counts as adding a new character into the fight with higher initiative.
decoyplatypus
Member
(10-18-2017, 09:19 PM)
decoyplatypus's Avatar
I've enjoyed Act 4. I vaguely recall people complaining that some of the reactivity gets tangled, and I think I saw that in a dwarf-involved quest: Isbeil's coup and Justinia's response/explanation for her own behavior seemed like they had a couple of pages missing. I mean, I read tons of letters relevant to their subplot and spoke to Beast plenty, so the event was not a surprise, but the scenes still played out very oddly. Otherwise, however, the quests have been good. Plus I love the bit with the owls out back of Kemm's manor.
AnathemicOne
Banned
(10-18-2017, 09:58 PM)

Originally Posted by decoyplatypus

I've enjoyed Act 4. I vaguely recall people complaining that some of the reactivity gets tangled, and I think I saw that in a dwarf-involved quest: Isbeil's coup and Justinia's response/explanation for her own behavior seemed like they had a couple of pages missing. I mean, I read tons of letters relevant to their subplot and spoke to Beast plenty, so the event was not a surprise, but the scenes still played out very oddly. Otherwise, however, the quests have been good. Plus I love the bit with the owls out back of Kemm's manor.

I enjoyed Act 4 alot as well. The only real part I disliked/felt annoyed with was the Lizard Consulate area due to how the enemy mobs work there. Couldn't be bothered to battle them properly so I just snuck passed.
Orcastar
Member
(10-18-2017, 10:03 PM)
Orcastar's Avatar

Originally Posted by AnathemicOne

I enjoyed Act 4 alot as well. The only real part I disliked/felt annoyed with was the Lizard Consulate area due to how the enemy mobs work there. Couldn't be bothered to battle them properly so I just snuck passed.

How are you supposed to battle them properly? I just reached the area today and killed one of the mobs maybe three times until he respawned on the other side of a door, ending the battle.
AnathemicOne
Banned
(10-18-2017, 10:16 PM)

Originally Posted by Orcastar

How are you supposed to battle them properly? I just reached the area today and killed one of the mobs maybe three times until he respawned on the other side of a door, ending the battle.

Oh woops. Started to write out an in depth post for another fight haha. Anyways for the Lizard Consulate area you have to clear the entire area from necrofire else they'd respawn in that area.
Sad Affleck
Member
(10-18-2017, 10:20 PM)
Sad Affleck's Avatar
How do you clear Necrofire?
AnathemicOne
Banned
(10-18-2017, 10:21 PM)

Originally Posted by Sad Affleck

How do you clear Necrofire?

Blessing it and Tornado works. I think there are more ways but I'm not sure.
dapeel61
Junior Member
(10-18-2017, 10:21 PM)

Originally Posted by Orcastar

How are you supposed to battle them properly? I just reached the area today and killed one of the mobs maybe three times until he respawned on the other side of a door, ending the battle.

Took my group a couple tries. We ended up blessing all of the necrofire when you first walk in and then killing the guy in there. Then we went into the room to the east and did the same thing, and then the next room off of that. Basically we cleared everything until all the enemies were in the tiny room. We went back out and filled up on source points, and then came back and bumrushed that room.

Regarding The Doctor, he has three open doorways to his room. We used paintings and chests with high health to lock him in. He will still transform and spawn his adds, but they will beat on one item at a time and won't try to leave the room until one of the entrances is completely clear. This allows you to beat all of the nurses, and then teleport the adds out one at a time.
decoyplatypus
Member
(10-18-2017, 10:23 PM)
decoyplatypus's Avatar

Originally Posted by dapeel61

Took my group a couple tries. We ended up blessing all of the necrofire when you first walk in and then killing the guy in there. Then we went into the room to the east and did the same thing, and then the next room off of that. Basically we cleared everything until all the enemies were in the tiny room. We went back out and filled up on source points, and then came back and bumrushed that room.

Regarding The Doctor, he has three open doorways to his room. We used paintings and chests with high health to lock him in. He will still transform and spawn his adds, but they will beat on one item at a time and won't try to leave the room until one of the entrances is completely clear. This allows you to beat all of the nurses, and then teleport the adds out one at a time.

Ooh, clever.

Thread Tools