• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price Error: Resident Evil 7 Gold $30 at Best Buy ($23.99 gcu)

Jawmuncher

Let’s see if they cancel em.
Feels like someone messed up and put gold on sale when it should’ve been the base RE7.

FuzzyAssassin

Neo Member
The season pass that includes the story DLC is normally $30. If you already have a copy, you could buy this and sell your original copy to get a further discount.

The season pass is also on sale for PS+ at $24.
PSN

Picked it up, was going to eventually. Plus it looks like BB has an in-store incentive where they knock off money if you physically pick up the game. That's new.

it's a pre-order, you won't be charged until December

if this is honored

They still put a hold on the funds for a few days. So if there's nothing there, it will fail.

Soriku

Picked it up, was going to eventually. Plus it looks like BB has an in-store incentive where they knock off money if you physically pick up the game. That's new.

I was thinking but would they be any less likely to honor it if you pick it up from a store? Cuz then you'd interact with someone who'd be like hmmm at the price (maybe)...as opposed to just getting it shipped out.

I was thinking but would they be any less likely to honor it if you pick it up from a store? Cuz then you'd interact with someone who'd be like hmmm at the price (maybe)...as opposed to just getting it shipped out.

Nope. If it's already paid for, they can't do anything about it. I've done this a bunch of times now. When you pick it up, it's already confirmed, they can't change it.

The Last of Us

Neo Member
I've worked at Best Buy for years. Just come in and ask any associate to create an o.m.s. order for it. When it launches Dec 12th they will honor the deal as part of our price match guarantee policy.

Cheech

Boom! Thanks, hopefully it goes through, a), and b), hopefully it gets a Xbox One X patch? :-D (that would just be icing on the cake, though)

Boom! Thanks, hopefully it goes through, a), and b), hopefully it gets a Xbox One X patch? :-D (that would just be icing on the cake, though)

It's supposed to be an Xbox One X enhanced game. This is why I picked it up for the Xbox One.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard (4K, HDR, 60 FPS)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

buyao

Neo Member
Says unavailable for online purchase for me. Guess they found out?

Edit: Just tried again, PS4 version is dead but XB1 is still alive.

jryeje29

Dead on PS4, Xbox one is still alive using the link from op. Don’t try to switch to ps4 because it will take you to the regular edition for 40 then if you go back to Xbox it shows 40 for regular instead of gold.

Top Bottom