• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

FaustusMD

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Sonic Mania Collector's Edition on Switch, brand new, $70 plus shipping. Box is in 9.8/10 condition with just a tiny scuff on a corner or two. Got a friend's code so I'm looking to offload the whole package instead of piecing it out.

SugarDave

WTS (PayPal F&F, UK Only)

- Wii U 32GB Console (Black) packaged in its original box with everything the premium pack comes with
- Pro Controller + Charging cable
- GamePad 2550mAh high-capacity battery (already fitted, original battery also included)
- Bayonetta 1 + 2
- Mario Kart 8
- NintendoLand
- New Super Mario Bros U
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Smash Bros Wii U
- The Wonderful 101
- ZombiU

Photos

Everything works perfectly and is in very good condition. I can't guarantee you'll find zero scuff marks or anything like that but there's definitely no noticeable cosmetic damage, the pro controller is the only thing not to come with its original packaging. All of the games are in excellent condition too and come with their instruction manuals, the club Nintendo pamphlets were thrown out after I used them though.

Everything is already boxed up and ready to go, and I'd prefer to sell it altogether in one go if possible. Hoping for £280 but also open to offers.

Feel free to reply with or PM me any questions.

WTS

Nintendo Switch Neon
With 64GB Memory Card
Used, but in amazing condition (No dents, dead pixels, etc.). Clean and smoke-free house.
Comes with Breath of the Wild Switch case, original box, cables, dock & a copy of the receipt from the original Gaffer that I bought it new from.

$300 + PP Fees -- Shipping Included

I can't ship until beginning of next week, as I am working crazy overtime. PayPal with fees ONLY, as I want both parties protected. I am selling this as life has decided to kick me in the nuts. PM for pics.

Wtb: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for $5

I signed up for Humble Monthly that month but I ended up just giving it to a friend because I didn't have a pc yet.
Trying to grab a copy of this gem for cheaper than steam.

WTS: Xbox Live Gold 1 Month US Code

Payment: $6 Paypal F&F, $6.50 Paypal G&S.

1 available. 4 sold.

PM if interested. I have PM notifications on my phone so I will respond to inquiries asap to make sure you get your code fast (as long as I am awake at the time). Thanks!

Edit: Lowered prices.

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

WTB

If anyone want to help me with the 3 exclusive link (amazon, bestbuy, gamestop), please shot me a PM....

article_post_width_ami.jpg

WTS

The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild DLC code (Switch or WiiU) for $18 (paypal f&f)

T0pV7gM.png

WTS

Sonic Mania code (any plataform) $18 (paypal f&f)

rW5E1CFl.png

Darren870

Some Various Games to sell, all prices shipped in the US. Happy to accept offers/provide pictures!

Nintendo 3DS
Complete:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $20
Mario Party Island Tour - $20
Ben 10 Galactic Racing - $10
Duck Dynasty - NEW - $7

Game Only:
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam - $25
Luigis Mansion - Dark Moon - $15
Super Mario 3D Land - $15
Pokemon X - $ 20
Pokemon Y - $ 20
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - $20
Mario Kart 7 - $ 20

Nintendo DS
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble Complete (Label on game is worn) - $16

Nintendo 64
Conkers Bad Fur Day - $75
Wetrix Nintendo 64 - $12
Namco Museum 64 - $8
A Bugs Life - $8
Banjo Tooie - $23 (Block buster sticker on back)
Beetle Adventure Racing - $10
Cruis'n World - $10
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits - $10
South Park - $10
The Powerpuff Girls Chemical X-Traction - $10
Banjo Kazooie - $25
Mario Party 3 - $50
Turok Rage Wars & Turok 3 - $25
Chameleon Twist 2 - $20
Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers - $10

Nintendo Wii
Mario Kart Wii (No Manual some scratches) - $20

Neo Geo MVS Games
KOF 2001 - $85 + Shipping
http://imgur.com/a/mBqg4

Jockey Grandprix w/o Cord - $40 + Shipping
http://imgur.com/a/Dh3H4

Anime:
Nerima Daikon Brothers Complete DVD Collection - $35
The Irresponsible Captain Taylor DVD Collection - $20 (Outer box is banged up a bit)

Also have this brand new wheel duffle bag from Sierra looking to sell for $40 shipped:
http://shop.highsierra.com/sale/high-sierra-30inch-wheel-n-go-duffel/572353958.html

Its blue though. Can send pictures if interested.

Want to Buy

1 year of PS Plus for less than $50.
- US Code. Send me a PM.

50 PSN for $40

Callie and Marie US Amiibo (sealed) for under 40 - or open a little less.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Steam code - $6

Bomberman Switch for 25

Want to Sell- Paypal F&F or you pay fees.

Metal Gear Solid V Collector's Edition for PS4 $85 or Best Offer

Tales of Xillia PS3 Collector's Edition $100 or best offer

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
WTB for the Switch via PayPal
Disgaea 5 - $40
Cave Story - $20
Bomberman R - $20

I also have a once played US Blu Ray Shin Godzilla to trade too. Download codes intact

Madventure

WTS for Paypal F&F or Y:

UV CODES:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Digital HD UV Code $2
*Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows .50$ UV Code

*So These ones say they "Are past Redemption date" but are still valid to redeem

Xbox Live Gold 3 Month US Code 14$

STEAM KEYS:
Galactic Civilizations 3 Humble Gift Link .50$
One Piece Burning Blood Humble Gift Link 2$ (US)

Either way send a PM for an offer or a deal

Recarpo

WTS: Computer parts

The motherboard and processor have to stay together because I have no way to ship the processor separately. All are less than or about 2 years old and haven't had any issues, just left over after an upgrade. Discount if anybody wants all/most of them.

Asus Sabertooth z97: $75 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132507

Intel i7 4790k: $125 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117369

MSI Geforce Gtx 970: $125 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127850

EVGA Geforce Gtx 970: $125 + shipping
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NI45AUU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Thermaltake full tower case: $40 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133191

Corsair Ram 16 GB: $30 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233536

Corsair Ram 8GB: $20 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233170

Corsair Ram 8GB: $20 + shipping

Rosewill 550w 80+ platinum PS: $30 + shipping
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182271

dmix90

WTS

Type: NVIDIA Voucher Code | Payment: PayPal

Destiny 2
rG6q3Nh.jpg

Price: $35
EU/ASIA keys: Requires GTX 1080/1080Ti GPU and VPN( if you're in NA/SA ) to register voucher to your GeForce Experience account after that game can be redeemed to your Battle.net account without VPN and GPU model restrictions. Global key and can be upgraded to Season Pass/Digital Deluxe edition. I will provide all instructions if interested.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM

MajorMane

WTS:

Fortnite (PC) Digital Standard Edition x1 ($25, via Paypal, F&F preferred)

It's a PC code, but my understanding is that it works for the PS4 as well if you link your Epic Games account. PM if interested.

Want to Buy
Castlevania DS games. Don't have to be complete, game card only is fine.

Want to Sell
$1100 in United Airlines (or Star Alliance) credit. Probably not going to use it before the end of this year, so offering up a sweet deal for GAFers. You send me the flight you want, I book it for you, you pay me via PayPal 15% less than what the fare was. If you have a United Plus Mileage account, you get miles, too. Already had one successful transaction on this. Looking to move it fast!

PM me for details and to set it up.

Also for sale:

US Gizmondo handheld console (missing the horrible demo SD card, but otherwise complete) and a sealed copy of Richard Burns rally for Gizmondo. - $250 shipped

World of Tanks Wargaming.net Employee Anniversary watch - given to employees for the EU office's 4th/US office's 3rd anniversary. Has my name on the back of the case, but the strap actually covers it up completely. Includes the branded box. - $150 shipped

Forensic Files Complete DVD Set - Seasons 2-5 have been opened and viewed once. Seasons 1, 6-14, and the sampler DVD are still sealed. - $95 shipped

Titanfall Collector's Edition Statue and LE Art Book (still sealed) - Local San Francisco pick-up only. - $100

Strategy Guides (Magna Carta 2, XenoSaga II, EOS IV: Oblivion, Dead or Alive 5, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, LEGO Star Wars III, Shadow of Rome, Onimusha 3 Limited Edition) - make a reasonable offer.

Final Fantasy XIII Japan Press Announcement Kit - got this in Tokyo when SE announced FFXIII back in the day. Missing the business card holder - make a reasonable offer.

Dear Friends Music from Final Fantasy Program - from the first ever concern they held back in 2004 at E3. - make an offer

The Archive of Drag-On Dragoon - make an offer

Range Murata "Spy Fiction" signed art piece - got this from a Sammy Event back in the day. - make an offer

Drummania Controller - used once, missing the sticks but you can pick some up at any music store - $45 shipped

Halo Reach LE Statue - statue only, no box - $60 shipped or $45 local San Francisco pick-up

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - no game, just the lunchbox and LE goodies - $30 shipped

DJ MAX Fever "The Crew" Limited Edition - 125 made, has small tear in hinge due to their dumb manufacturing - $200 shippped

WTB:

I know this is kind of out there, but does anyone possibly have a God Eater 2 Rage Burst key for Steam with the preorder bonus? It'd have to be a key from the Humble Store or another website like that. If you do, message me and I'll pay whatever you think is reasonable!

Also looking to buy the PAX flare for Dauntless as well as the alpha flare! PM me!

SerenadeFish

Neo Member
WTS

(Xbox one)Digital Fortnite standard founders edition x1 : $30 AUD (Around 23 USD for Americans. )
Alan Wake+ the signal + the writer code: $10 AUD (Around 7 USD for Americans.)

Payments accepted through paypal gifts and payment. PM, if interested.

WTB

Any xbox one game code I don't have (negotiable)
Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold code for 30 USD

PM me with offers. I have positive feedback.

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+66 Seller, +37 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it's a Sunday or postal holiday, I'll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Z8XaF1l.jpg
IGisJDr.jpg
gZMMGGE.jpg
1qgTLfk.jpg
FDdLSCv.jpg

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- MAKE AN OFFER! I previously had these priced. I sold most of them, but these last three have kind of been sitting around for a while. They were probably priced too high.

All are unworn. There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Darkwatch - white, XL
2) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON)
3) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL

Tizoc

Want to Buy
Borderlands 2 Vita (US ver.) for $20 or less
Freedom Wars Vita (US ver.) for $20 or less

Found a seller, thanks LQX.

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

+6 buyer / +27 seller

$10 Ebay GC - $9.00

The Hitman's Bodyguard ($4 ticket) Atom Tickets (x3)- $2.00 each all 3 for $5
  • Works with any showing (regular,3D,Dolby Cinema, IMAX)
vpFI0C7.jpg

Steam Keys

Sonic CD Steam Code - $1.00
aYdgQmC.jpg

Jigolo

WTS

Current (should have more but some people don't leave feedback):
113dakr.png

Games:

Wii U:
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $30 shipped (images)
Super Mario 3D World Red case - $23 shipped (images)

3DS:
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Nintendo Selects) - $11 shipped (image) SOLD

PS2:
VeXx - $20 shipped (image)
Blitz The League - $10 shipped (image)
Rune: Viking Warlord - $25 shipped (image)
antigrav (EyeToy included) - $20 shipped (image)
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists Of The Roses $20 shipped (image)

Hardware:

Creative Sound BlasterX G5 DAC/AMP (hardly used) Complete in box - $75 shipped (this model) (images)

New item: White Wii U 8GB complete w/ original box and accessories + HDMI - $160 shipped (image)
Bundled with SM3DW and WWHD - $200 shipped

New item: ATH M-50x w/ all original accessories but no box (used) - $100 shipped (images)

WTB
Super Smash Bros 3DS - $22 shipped

PayPal FF or pay fees please

Samus4145

Anyone selling a Surface 3/4? Not looking to pay for top model retail price as it will be used for Office stuff, email, and netflix.

Replacing my Surface RT, which is now locked out of the Win Store thanks to shitty bugs in 8.1

ekgrey

Anyone selling a Surface 3/4? Not looking to pay for top model retail price as it will be used for Office stuff, email, and netflix.

Replacing my Surface RT, which is now locked out of the Win Store thanks to shitty bugs in 8.1

If you go back a page or two, someone is selling a Surface 3 (not Pro.) I've been tempted myself, it's our ideal solution for work, but the recent reports of hardware failure have us a bit freaked. Might just wait for the next model.

akira1984

Neo Member
WTS Digital Codes. Will accept Paypal F&F.

Games:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - $8
Minecraft Builders Pack Xbox - $8

Movie Codes (All taken from my 4K UHD discs.. Dont know if they redeem in 4k):

All $4 each.

Logan - iTunes
Labyrinth - UV

The_Kid

WTS:

Oldschool Pikachu 3DS XL (Adult-Owned).

This is my old 3ds that I stopped using when the animal crossing bundle came out. It's in fairly good condition, still has hori screen protectors on it too. I treated this thing like my baby. Tested and works fine!

You get the box (no ar cards I have no idea where those went), charger, system, and a sweet japanese kirby case I used with it that I imported ages ago (if you want it).

Price is $100 plus shipping? (probably about $110 in the U.S. then)

It's a NA system.

Here is an imgur album of pics.

http://imgur.com/a/BalPG

Demicore

I've got a Dawn of War III 50% coupon currently worth 30€/$. I'm Demicore on Steam, just get me one of the games on my wishlist regardless of the price and I'll be happy to send you the coupon.

chronomac

WTS:

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB) - Sold

Nintendo 3DS XL (Link Between Worlds Edition) - $110 (Price drop)

Samsung UBD-K8500 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player - $110 (Price drop)

All items come with their box (the Radeon one is not the original but includes a protective sleeve inside), manuals, and cables. All 3 are in great condition. The Blu-ray player and 3DS haven't been used much at all. The Radeon's been my go-to card for a couple years and runs well.

I've got lots of positive feedback here and a verified PayPal account. PM me for more details on any of the items. I can also provide more photos if necessary.

SLEIhbg_d.jpg

madpeon

WTS Wii U Bundle

Hardware:
Black 32GB Wii U - complete with box. Unit has some minor hairline scratching. Has Coldboot Haxchi installed, but I can remove it if you prefer. All cables/manuals/docks included.
Black Pro Controller - great condition
Gold Zelda Wii-mote with Motion Control (originally came with Skyward Sword)
White Nunchuck

Wii U Games:
Bayonetta 1+2 Bundle
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Zelda Wind Waker HD
Zelda Twilight Princess HD - sealed
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3d World
Super Mario Maker - sealed
The Wonderful 101
ZombiU - sealed

Wii Games:
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Steelbook) - Plastic slip has some wear and the Steelbook has a tiny dent
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2

All games are complete and in great condition. Everything is adult owned and from a smoke free home. If you'd like to see any additional pics, feel free to PM me.

Looking for $375 + shipping OBO. Payment via Paypal.

Top Bottom