• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Crayons

Banned
tbh you guys could just have a threesome or an orgy.

Threesome are fun

How does one get rid of the thirst? Teach me your ways

As a 20 year old, the thirst never ends

While you guys fight for Down and Crayons I'll fight my reflection on the mirror for myself

No one has to fight over me, I'm a total manwhore.

Never. You deserve better than me tbh. Plus theres way, way hotter guys deserving of your Crayola.
I'd love a hug atleast! =)

Buuuut if I actually lived near you, I'd take you to dinner. <3

My crayola lol. Have some confidence Gibbs

Gibbs

No one has to fight over me, I'm a total manwhore.

My crayola lol. Have some confidence Gibbs

I was laughing hysterically at the Crayola thing. Like dammit Gibbs, put the phone down and go to bed. I have literally zero confidence and probably never will.

Hey, I know that guy. I actually watch The Flash.

LOVE The Flash! I just marathon'd the first two seasons on Netflix. Can't wait til they add season 3 by the end of the month. I enjoyed Arrow too.. watched all those seasons in two weeks :D

Prompto

Banned
Keiynan Lonsdale, aka Kid Flash on The CW's Flash has come out as bisexual!

ti5oIcY.png

He's cute

I've met someone!!!
There is hope.
Congrats!

kuYuri

Thirsty as in thirsty for sex or thirsty to pursue other people for the sex? Cause I'm down for it, but I just don't know if I can deal with people's bullshit anymore. I'm too old and tired for that shit.

Vorg

Banned
Yes but make sure it's super duper clean (and if you want to be extra safe get a vaccine for Hepatitis A since it's main mode of contagion is through fecal-oral contact).

This. There's an outbreak in Europe right now and a friend of mine spent like a month at the hospital. There's no way to treat it, so you just have to wait it out till your body heals itself. Free healthcare is awesome. Good news is you become immune afterwards.

Gibbs

Sooooooo Gibbs may not be a lost cause after all.

I talked about three guys. Well... its gotten intriguing.

K wants me to join him, his friends or his sister for wine tasting. I don't drink but I am intrigued. He's been pushing for me lately to hang out. I live about an hour and thirty from him so we'll see.

B is being insanely vague as usual but he and I actually discussed things and he says I'm attractive and he threw hints but it went no where outside of that. I think he may be shy.

C is where it got interesting. He got extremely flirty and even told me I was hot. I always thought he was straight but noooope. We stayed up until 330am snapchating.

Oh, and if we haven't connected yet lets do it. I am a delight on Instagram(ask if you are interested) and Snapchat.

Ohh you just wanna be close to Gibbs <3. All jokes aside, if it makes you happier dude, then doooooo it!

Maybe I do >=)
94275-Jason-Sudeikis-Satan-YEAH-gif-GitI.gif

But yeah, overall I am just not happy here and while Philly is my hometown it never felt like it to me. When I moved to VA the first time in 03 I felt like I belonged and made friends instantly.

I made a couple of "friends" here and I had to cut ties with one (you know that story Gibbs) and don't even speak with the other cause they don't respond to my messages.

Norfolk also has the beach which automatically makes it better.
d12f0ece-caa7-4266-b2fb-750e670f9964.1.6

Gibbs

Maybe I do >=)
94275-Jason-Sudeikis-Satan-YEAH-gif-GitI.gif

But yeah, overall I am just not happy here and while Philly is my hometown it never felt like it to me. When I moved to VA the first time in 03 I felt like I belonged and made friends instantly.

I made a couple of "friends" here and I had to cut ties with one (you know that story Gibbs) and don't even speak with the other cause they don't respond to my messages.

Norfolk also has the beach which automatically makes it better.
d12f0ece-caa7-4266-b2fb-750e670f9964.1.6

Ohhh is that the beach you told me about??

You'll definitely do better overall back home in Virginia. Especially with the friendships you created and such. I know the culture is probably tons better in Philly but there always is a trade off sadly. Happiness first amiright?

Ohhh is that the beach you told me about??

You'll definitely do better overall back home in Virginia. Especially with the friendships you created and such. I know the culture is probably tons better in Philly but there always is a trade off sadly. Happiness first amiright?

In terms of "culture" you could say it's more diverse and has tons of shops and places to see. The people are pretty unfriendly and don't warm up to others outside their circles easily and other things.

And yes, that's the beach I told you about.

Yes, Norfolk is where I am headed back to.

Oh sis.. you want some extra cash? I might need you to do a special "job" for me when you get back down there...
giphy.gif

JK JK &#128579;&#128553; thats awful. lol
But In all seriousness, I hope being there brings much needed change for you. Best wishes

Oh sis.. you want some extra cash? I might need you to do a special "job" for me when you get back down there...
giphy.gif

JK JK &#128579;&#128553; thats awful. lol
But In all seriousness, I hope being there brings much needed change for you. Best wishes

Lmao is this the guy you told me about?. I can do it for free and make it look like an accident.

Delio

So since i never post here anyways lemme add. This guy hit me up on scruff but he lives a few towns away ( which in texas might as well be forever). Handsome as fuck and we hit it off. Dunno what else happens but it was nice to have someone call me attractive.

Yes but make sure it's super duper clean (and if you want to be extra safe get a vaccine for Hepatitis A since it's main mode of contagion is through fecal-oral contact).
Good tip.

What about if the worst happens and you taste shit, though? What's the procedure for dealing with poop in your mouth? Is there something you can take afterward, or is it just a round of E. Coli Russian Roulette you have to sit through?

KiN0

At what point do you decide that the guy you like isn't shy and awkward, he just doesn't want to be around you?

At what point do you decide that the guy you like isn't shy and awkward, he just doesn't want to be around you?

They don't respond to your messages anymore they give one word answers but I hear some people just do that.

It's hard to say without actually being in the situation to get a feel of things. I say if you feel it maybe it's not just your imagination.
Background info? if you don't mind sharing.

_Isaac

Good tip.

What about if the worst happens and you taste shit, though? What's the procedure for dealing with poop in your mouth? Is there something you can take afterward, or is it just a round of E. Coli Russian Roulette you have to sit through?

LMAO good question. I'd like to know this as well.

What's his behavior like? Do you guys actually hang out? Does he say yes when you invite him out to do stuff? If so, then it might just be he's a man of few words, but it's hard to say without being there.

KiN0

They don't respond to your messages anymore they give one word answers but I hear some people just do that.

It's hard to say without actually being in the situation to get a feel of things. I say if you feel it maybe it's not just your imagination.
Background info? if you don't mind sharing.

Not at all. There's some history, but I'll keep it as short as I can.

I met him a little less than 2 years ago at uni, and after a few months of talking with him, I eventually asked him on a date. He immediately turned me down and said he had to focus on schoolwork. We ran into each other the next week; I apologized if I made him uncomfortable, he told me not to worry about it. Winter break passes, and I send him a text to ask how he was doing. After a little chat, I suggest we hang out sometime. He says okay and the conversation ended there; but a few minutes after goodbye, he sends me a text saying he's not gay. I tell him that's fine and I'd like to be friends, and he says he's fine with that.

Now, we've both graduated, and I've hung out with him a few times. I enjoy hanging out with him for the most part. He responds to my messages, and he can be engaging; but there's just no consistency in his behavior. Half the time, he's really cool, talkative, and easy-going; the other half, he's skittish, distant, and says hardly anything.

I'm sure none of this is a big deal, but this swing in behavior is just really confusing; especially since I know that if he's not gay, he at least uses tinder to check out other guys.

Not at all. There's some history, but I'll keep it as short as I can.

I met him a little less than 2 years ago at uni, and after a few months of talking with him, I eventually asked him on a date. He immediately turned me down and said he had to focus on schoolwork. We ran into each other the next week; I apologized if I made him uncomfortable, he told me not to worry about it. Winter break passes, and I send him a text to ask how he was doing. After a little chat, I suggest we hang out sometime. He says okay and the conversation ended there; but a few minutes after goodbye, he sends me a text saying he's not gay. I tell him that's fine and I'd like to be friends, and he says he's fine with that.

Now, we've both graduated, and I've hung out with him a few times. I enjoy hanging out with him for the most part. He responds to my messages, and he can be engaging; but there's just no consistency in his behavior. Half the time, he's really cool, talkative, and easy-going; the other half, he's skittish, distant, and says hardly anything.

I'm sure none of this is a big deal, but this swing in behavior is just really confusing; especially since I know that if he's not gay, he at least uses tinder to check out other guys.

Yeesh, I think you should honestly move on and spend your resources on someone else. Either he's confused or he literally lied and just isn't interested in you and wasn't upfront about it.

I say let the conversations as they are run its course and see if he actually wants to be a friend to you and if not you'll be able to tell.

Top Bottom