• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DCTV: Crisis on Earth-X Announced as 2017 Arrowverse Crossover

netguy503

Russell Tovey has been cast as The Ray:
http://www.cbr.com/arrowverse-crossover-ray-russell-tovey/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=list
y0eSTVD.jpg

I've seen that guy's ass many times in the TV series Looking. Will he be a regular in any of these shows are he just in the crossover?

Is that Captian Cold in the low left corner of the people fighting behind Barry & Iris?

That poster is lit

also if you look closely, Captain Cold is in there too

tumblr_inline_ou4zl8qXVQ1udjohg_540.gif

If so, and he's back, I'm super excited for this crossover. Captain Cold is my favorite character in all of the Arrowverse. Now I'm just wondering is
how is he back? Pulled him out of time like the Legion of Doom did, or did Barry or the Legends go back in time and get him again, or somehow they saved him from his fate from the end of Season 1 of LoT?

If so, and he's back, I'm super excited for this crossover. Captain Cold is my favorite character in all of the Arrowverse. Now I'm just wondering is
how is he back? Pulled him out of time like the Legion of Doom did, or did Barry or the Legends go back in time and get him again, or somehow they saved him from his fate from the end of Season 1 of LoT?
All of the above.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

All of the above.

3 colds. all snarking the shit out of everyone
And each other

Spoilers for next season of Legends:

Next season, Damien Dahrk is going to be the big bad on Legends. This time, he won't be pulled from the timeline, but instead resurrected after being killed by Oliver, and leading a team in service of a supernatural force capable of raising the dead. We also know that Snart is going to appear on Legends. It's possible these are linked

Of course, with this crossover taking place on another Earth, it's possible that none of the above applies, and instead this is the Leonard Snart native to Earth-X.

Saw this comparison over on Reddit.

t9la5z1q5onz.png

So, matching characters:

Barry = Aquaman
Firestorm = Firestorm
Mick = Hawkman
Ray = Superman (I see what you did there)
Zari = Zatanna
Killer Frost = Firebrand
Cisco = Johnny Quick
Sara = Liberty Belle
Curtis = Robotman
Amaya = Steel (Another I see what you did there)
The Ray = Starman
Kara = Power Girl (DO IT. DO IT.)
Dinah = Huntress (Yet another "I see what you did there")
Ollie = Alan Scott Green Lantern
Wild God = Doctor Fate

Chindogg

Spoilers for next season of Legends:

Next season, Damien Dahrk is going to be the big bad on Legends. This time, he won't be pulled from the timeline, but instead resurrected after being killed by Oliver, and leading a team in service of a supernatural force capable of raising the dead. We also know that Snart is going to appear on Legends. It's possible these are linked

Of course, with this crossover taking place on another Earth, it's possible that none of the above applies, and instead this is the Leonard Snart native to Earth-X.

So does that mean
Constantine
joins the team this season?

Top Bottom