• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Colbert

Banned
I managed to pre-order when it first went up but wasn't listed as Scorpio Edition yet. It says on the product page that I ordered it, but it's a weird disconnect I hope doesn't end up biting me.

US here

just checked and I got this ...

OX3rVTy.png

Are you guys still going to route cable through the Xbox? I'm thinking of not this time so I can keep tv post processing stuff on without having to manually change between game mode.

KodiakGT

I've heard different things from people RE Amazon US. Mine that I ordered pretty much instant it opened also says Delivery Date Pending. Someone on reddit said they were able to get more info using the chat support bot feature in the phone App (Customer Service on left menu -> Contact Us at bottom). When I try that I was able to get a date of Nov 9th for delivery, others said they had dates through Nov extending all the way out to December.

OkMg7rz.png

Not sure if this is a legitimate estimate or just some canned thing until they get their shipments in and update the system, but those who are nervous could at least try it.

So I preordered a Scorpio on Amazon and it’s listed as just Xbox One X. Should I be worried? I ordered the moment they went live in the US...oh, and there is no arrival date either. Ugh

E92 M3

Yeah, my Amazon order says:

Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

It was the first-minute order of the Scorpio Edition.

Tall Paul

Just paid off my ‘Very’ discounted order will close account once delivered on 7th...but...it’s for my birthday on the 16th Nov..do I wait Gaf!!?

Yeah, my Amazon order says:

Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

It was the first-minute order of the Scorpio Edition.

Does your order say Scorpio? My doesn’t which worries me.

Edit: never mind. It says Scorpio when I click through.

JMY86

I've heard different things from people RE Amazon US. Mine that I ordered pretty much instant it opened also says Delivery Date Pending. Someone on reddit said they were able to get more info using the chat support bot feature in the phone App (Customer Service on left menu -> Contact Us at bottom). When I try that I was able to get a date of Nov 9th for delivery, others said they had dates through Nov extending all the way out to December.

Not sure if this is a legitimate estimate or just some canned thing until they get their shipments in and update the system, but those who are nervous could at least try it.

Thanks for the info. This is what I got...

AOf4bRd.png

Thanks for the info. This is what I got...

AOf4bRd.png

I got the same thing when I tried it...I'm pretty sure its just some automated bot responding. Once they get their inventory in they'll update the orders. My PS4 Pro didn't show a delivery date until like a week or two before the release date if I remember correctly.

JMY86

I got the same thing when I tried it...I'm pretty sure its just some automated bot responding. Once they get their inventory in they'll update the orders. My PS4 Pro didn't show a delivery date until like a week or two before the release date if I remember correctly.

My PS4/PS4 Pro & Xbox One S were the same. I didn't have a delivery date until 7-10 days before release.

Norse

GameStop has a special 75$ bonus trade in offer but only towards ps4 pro! Wtf...that should be for 1X too. Hopefully they do something next week.

US here. I just chatted with someone on Amazon app. It seemed like a real person. Didn't get a date but got upgraded to 1 day shipping and priority processing.....whatever that means

I'm assuming that the Scorpio is hard to pre-order at this point? How about the regular? I see it as unavailable from Amazon. I'm willing to order through Microsoft (and I guess I could just pre-order through their retail store near me?). Was pondering upgrading my PS4 to a PS4 Pro for Assassin's Creed Origins but now I'm waivering and considering upgrading my XBO Slim to a XBO X instead -- as all footage we've seen has been from that and, though I prefer PS4's UI better, I'm feeling a lot more predisposed towards MS due to their outstanding BC. Would be nice to be able to play ACO down the road when whatever the successor to the XBO line comes out, or at least I have more faith in MS that they'll make that possible than in Sony.

Hawk269

I'm assuming that the Scorpio is hard to pre-order at this point? How about the regular? I see it as unavailable from Amazon. I'm willing to order through Microsoft (and I guess I could just pre-order through their retail store near me?). Was pondering upgrading my PS4 to a PS4 Pro for Assassin's Creed Origins but now I'm waivering and considering upgrading my XBO Slim to a XBO X instead -- as all footage we've seen has been from that and, though I prefer PS4's UI better, I'm feeling a lot more predisposed towards MS due to their outstanding BC. Would be nice to be able to play ACO down the road when whatever the successor to the XBO line comes out, or at least I have more faith in MS that they'll make that possible than in Sony.

I was in a Best Buy and talking with the one of the Managers and he said the Scorpio editions they will not have any extra unless someone cancels. They were sold out of pre-orders for the Non Scorpio in-store, but he also said they were told they would have extra for walk-in's on launch day. He would not tell me how many as they are waiting for allocation numbers, but that they were told they would have some for non-pre order customers.

MilkyJoe

I don't see any better offers so I may do the same. Good luck!

I have the scorpio on pre order but I just can't get past the ugly grey... I have to work the release weekend, maybe if I stay late Saturday I can get it all done and pick up Sunday. I've not retailed a console since N64. Feel like I'm missing out on a ritual or something ha ha.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hey folks, are there any good deals or bundles in the UK? Best I've seen is £429.99 at Smyth's if you preorder...

Very have a code for £40 off £400+ orders at the moment. I don’t think you need a credit account, either.

harz-marz

I have the scorpio on pre order but I just can't get past the ugly grey... I have to work the release weekend, maybe if I stay late Saturday I can get it all done and pick up Sunday. I've not retailed a console since N64. Feel like I'm missing out on a ritual or something ha ha.

Just called in store and the price is £449.99. They have sneakily advertised a "pre order price" of £429.99 but that's because they are taking a £20 deposit.

Sneaky gits!

EBreda

I see. They're probably still cheaper then in the US since games there are cheaper in general. Guess I have to check it out myself.

Might try Brazil's marketplace for indie games. It's usually half to a quarter of the price of the US marketplace. For "full" games, Russia and HK are almost always cheaper than US as well.

All you need is gift card from the region you want to buy the game from and that's it.

Top Bottom