• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

Fellow JCBs, add me!

Friend code: SW774578587668

What are you even going to play on it besides Zelda? Speaking of Zelda, the framerate when there's a lot of shit on screen is terrible... why would you put that much shit on screen at any point when you know the system can't handle it? It's like sub 10 fps at some parts.

cdyhybrid

Everything east of the mountains is Western Idaho.

Spokane?

rK7KPeD.gif

Also, fuck Gonzaga.

bionic77

Nintendo is protecting us from Trumpers. Meanwhile on xbone I have received the following friend requests in the last day:

PeePeeLvr69
PutinBradyTrump4Evr
Love4TrumpNPats
KPT2020 (I assume this means Kraft, Putin, trump)
MotherRussiaHasPatsSuperbowlRing

And countless others. JCBs/switch owners are good folks I can trust!
Damn we so blessed.

Jarnet87

Japan getting serviced with that Mana collection for the Switch, maybe we can dream of an English release now that all things are possible.

What are you even going to play on it besides Zelda? Speaking of Zelda, the framerate when there's a lot of shit on screen is terrible... why would you put that much shit on screen at any point when you know the system can't handle it? It's like sub 10 fps at some parts.

I've already played 15+ hours of Zelda and only beat 1 main dungeon so what else do you need! Frame rate hasn't bothered me much. In handheld mode I don't notice many drops at all

Snipperclips is cool, MK and arms coming soon, Splatoon and indie games!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've done like 50 shrines, got all the towers, been to most of the stables, and a shit load of Koroks but I still haven't even done the first dungeon. It's an old habit from previous Zelda games that kind of carries over into other games where I try to go in to the next major dungeon (or main story plot progression in other games) as hulked out as possible. Didn't even start the main quest in Skyrim until I was a Demi-God. In JRPGs I usually grind a shit load at the end and do all the sideshit before melting the main baddy's face.

I almost missed out on the whole Sheikah slate upgrade and Links memories thing by doing that though so this method isn't without consequences.

Hindl

I think if your goal is to win than hell yeah you sign Hernandez if he gets out of jail

Well first of all he's never getting out. Second of all, even if he released this year, he'd be 4 years removed from football. Finally though, what the fuck? He murdered a dude but you're like "Eh fuck it he's still a good player"

BigAT

I thought you guys were just kidding about Trump banning the SWITCH on planes. What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Nintendo is protecting us from Trumpers. Meanwhile on xbone I have received the following friend requests in the last day:

PeePeeLvr69
PutinBradyTrump4Evr
Love4TrumpNPats
KPT2020 (I assume this means Kraft, Putin, trump)
MotherRussiaHasPatsSuperbowlRing

And countless others. JCBs/switch owners are good folks I can trust!

You got a problem with pee pee lovers?

BigAT

Well first of all he's never getting out. Second of all, even if he released this year, he'd be 4 years removed from football. Finally though, what the fuck? He murdered a dude but you're like "Eh fuck it he's still a good player"

Your problem is expecting Patriots fans to have a sense of morality or a shred of basic human decency. When both those things are lacking, you can't expect good decisions to be made. The result is people that come to insane conclusions like "Donald Trump is pretty good" or "I should live in Europe".

Also Hernandez didn't just murder a dude, he murdered at least 3 dudes and attempted a fourth.

Sanjuro

Leave Aaron Hernandez alone. Guy made a mistake. Who are we to decide who lives and dies? Let's just get him back in the locker room and have coach Fisher turn his life around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom