• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S4 |OT| Meltdowns of Epic Proportions - Wednesdays at 9/8C

Joni

No one knows, I would go out on a limb and say yes though.

I'm going to say that ending the show at 58 episodes seems stupid when you could do another 13 episodes to get a more syndicatable 71 episodes. So unless the show craters, I would think there is a high shot.

I'm going to wait for the entire season and binge through it, its not really that good of a show when you have to suffer a week between each cliffhanger but on a binge watch the bad bits just fade away. And there are a lot of bad bits.

I think streaming rights has replaced syndication as the cash cow, I don't see a serial drama like this having much hope of making any syndication money since you can't just jump into a random episode and follow along. So I don't see why making another 13 episodes really matters, this is not a show that is going to air at 7pm on every local channel 5 nights a week, and thats where syndication money is in nowadays.

WhereAreMahDragonz said:
Basically, The 100 is like if Battlestar Galactica had a threesome with Dawson's Creek and Game of Thrones, and their messed up offspring turned out to be Lord of the Flies.

That is...the perfect description of The 100. Great OP, Dragonz!

Not watching the trailer to avoid spoilers. Didn't know the 100 was back on so soon. Woo?

But why would we cry when they're in love and are currently ruling the Earth together?

tumblr_inline_nd1bf80mDl1r25ej3.gif

AudioEppa

Can't wait for next week.
And the funny meltdowns when bb gets his woman.

Also I hope Jasper and Octavia are this season's
Mr. and Mrs. bullet.

I'll be happy if the show continues on. But will be ok if this is the end of the series.

Pretty excited to get into a fresh new season of this. How much chaos and carnage is God Empress Clarke going to cause this time around?! Exciting!

As for biting the bullet, it HAS to be Jaha now. He was unbearably annoying last season. I like Clarke's mom and Desmond though, so I will allow them to survive Clarke's aura of death and despair.

AudioEppa

Pretty excited to get into a fresh new season of this. How much chaos and carnage is God Empress Clarke going to cause this time around?! Exciting!

Yeah, especially before my boi bellamy goes in like a flying bullet to a grounder and gets her pregnant as the season ending shocker!

Beefy

Clarke and Bellamy are going to have a kid and that kid will rule what is left of the world.

Being serious, I can't wait to watch this

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You know, I'd totes understand any kid wanting to off himself or turning into a pile of despair and miasma given the environment, but I'll be damned if it makes for some good television.

Murphy and Monty are the leading men we need.

Beefy

You know, I'd totes understand any kind wanting to off himself or turning into a pile of despair and miasma given the environment, but I'll be damned if it makes for some good television.

Murphy and Monty are the leading men we need.

I was about to add the exact same to my post. I get depression is a big thing ( as a sufferer myself) but it makes shit TV when a character is like it for what 2 seasons now?

Smoolio

Pushing the men even further into leadership is exactly what this show doesn't need, so guess that's what we can expect for season 4!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What the fuck is this Lost you are talking about?

jk, never watched it tho

Damn whippersnappers. Back in my day Lost was all we had for good genre tv. And if you missed an episode, you had to wait for the DVD to come out and get Netflix to send plastic discs in the mail to you.

Super glad this is back! Amazing show! Place me firmly in the camp that was enamoured and enchanted by seasons 1 and 2 but thought 3 was a let down in comparison. It was still good, just not on the level of the first two IMHO.

That said pumped for season 4 particularly if this is the final one. Excited for Wednesday.

Top Bottom