• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Error?) Resident Evil Bundle is $20 on Xbox Live! (0,4,5,6,Rev2 and REmake)

MauroNL

Could be a pricing error since 4,5,6 are on sale for $10 each right now. This bundle includes 4,5,6, Remake, Zero AND Revalations 2. Grab it while its hot!

Thought this deserved its own thread or it would get lost between all of this weeks' deals

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/resident-evil-super-bundle/bq87gddnxmb7

bundlerwuab.png

I saw people were getting errors when trying to check out on CAG, and yeah, I get errors on the beta mobile app.

Edit:
Actually, I saw SuperLurker here say it worked for them on desktop so I did just that after it didn't work on mobile and Xbox. I had to refresh a few times.

I already owned RE 1&0 on this platform (which I've barely touched, heh), but this was still pretty slick even then.

Bought it directly from the Xbox website and my card was charged. Now to see if it shows up on my Xbone S...

Edit - checked on my Xbone and REHD, RE0HD, RE4, RE5, RE6, and RER2 show up under my purchased list!

Worked for me buying from the website, although it took much longer than usual for the transaction to complete. Games are downloading now.

FZZ

Banned
Can I play this on my surface

i don't remember if that all Xbox games on PC thing is going on or not

kingwingin

Does each game have a seperate tile in this bundle?

Or is it like rare replay where i launch one and i choose from a menu

in one hand, that's a good deal but, in the other, I already have those games and should be BC.
Edit: ok, I don't have REmake, Zero or Revelaitons 2; so I wil take it as if I'm buying those games and Capcom is giving a free update for the other.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
$30 off is not that big of a deal lol why do you guys think its an error?

Actually, I saw SuperLurker here say it worked for them on desktop so I did just that after it didn't work on mobile and Xbox. I had to refresh a few times.

I already owned RE 1&0 on this platform (which I've barely touched, heh), but this was still pretty slick even then.

Jawmuncher

$30 off is not that big of a deal lol why do you guys think its an error?

Looking at the sale prices. I would think that the bundle itself was supposed to be 51.99

:xb1: Resident Evil - $10.00 - 50% off
:xb1: Resident Evil 0 - $11.99 - 40% off
:xb1: RESIDENT EVIL 4 - $10.00 - 50% off
:xb1: RESIDENT EVIL 5 - $10.00 - 50% off
:xb1: Resident Evil 6 - $10.00 - 50% off
:xb1: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition - $12.00 - 60% off
:xb1: Resident Evil Triple Pack - $29.75 - 50% off
:xb1: Resident Evil: Deluxe Origins Bundle - $20.00 - 50% off (You don't get the DLC costumes with this bundle for RE0)
:xb1: Resident Evil Super Bundle - $20.80 - 60% off

The fact that the bundle with 4-6 is 30 alone, raises eyebrows.

Varshes

Yeah, this seems to be happening:

Limited
Purchase and Content Usage
‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017‎ ‎19‎:‎48‎:‎59
Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Karamsoul

Got charged for it on my credit card account, but don't see it under my transaction history on Xbox.com :(

Edit: Not even showing as "purchased" for me on Xbox Live or on the Xbox One. Great. Just donated $20.80 to Microsoft! LOL

Edit 2: The Next Generation: All of a sudden, the collection popped up in my ready to install queue on the One. Nice!

Woffls

Got it for £16 in the UK on the Windows 10 Xbox app. Wonder if I'll ever play them. Hmm.

Mad shoutouts for the mcbargains tho.

I tried to buy and got an error, but now I'm glad I didn't buy it because I realized these games will likely be on game pass.

Top Bottom