• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

On the radio they said this is the 7th time in Leafs history that they have started at least 6-1, I wonder how they did in those seasons

Oh, guy behind me at the game called Kadri, "terrorist" after he got an assist.........wtf dude, go say that to his face

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Part of me wants a repeat of the preseason for the Habs. For every two wins we get, there's six losses to balance it out. Maybe then Bergevin can get booted.

Did I not call this shit?

Or maybe I wished for this, and it's coming true...

giphy.gif

Abylim

Well atleast Price wasn’t in net.

Man that was hard to watch. Kept hoping the habs would start something. They have to be feeling a little desperate

On the radio they said this is the 7th time in Leafs history that they have started at least 6-1, I wonder how they did in those seasons

Oh, guy behind me at the game called Kadri, "terrorist" after he got an assist.........wtf dude, go say that to his face

Last time was 2013-14.......

not good

Heretic

Late, but worth the wait! Post-game AROOOOOOOOOOOOOs!

McBackup! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

6-1 record! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Matthews scoring! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Back-to-back wins! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

3-game win streak! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

#1 in the league! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

HereQuick?

Pikma

Banned
Just read about Sony making Gran Turismo Sport basically unplayable while offline (either you or their servers)

Remember that time Sony made fun of Microsoft for their shitty always online DRM system? Well... yeah

Abylim

Just read about Sony making Gran Turismo Sport basically unplayable while offline (either you or their servers)

Remember that time Sony made fun of Microsoft for their shitty always online DRM system? Well... yeah

One is a game, and one was console wide. But sure that’s the same

Stasis

All this Habs hate and you've got the Rangers shitting the bed just as hard.

Where the Isles/Debbies/Flyers/Caps fans at. I'd say Pens but that's just 75% bandwagon and 20% dbag. The other 5% can come on in and shit all over us!

Whodathunkit. Highest paid goalies in new CBA so awesome. At least Lundqvist is older and plays a style that's prone to aging badly. Not making excuses here, but hey. Price? Time to wake up bruh. I know you have shit D in front of you but 10.5 starts soon. Hank did better with worse.

Best goalie in the world? Best player in the world? Uh huh. Y'all got one ridiculously good regular season outta him and ran with that shit. Hank was a consistent top 5 for over a decade basically and we didn't even pimp his ass that hard. But I think he's just about done. He's ready for backup/mentor mode pretty soon here. Do a year or two and retire into the organization as whatever the fuck. Hank and Allaire helping Shesty come take over would be delicious.

Price will bounce back. But that 10.5 is gonna haunt. 8 years starting next year? Almost makes me feel alright with Hank, G buyout and Staal. Almost.

Bednar juggling lines :/

Jost-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Yakupov-Duchene-Andrighetto
Landeskog-Compher-Kerfoot
Comeau-Soderberg-Nieto-Wilson

They're not bad changes I just wish he wouldn't panic like he is obviously doing.
One is a game, and one was console wide. But sure that's the same
And both practices are anti-consumer and suck ass.

1xv5b8.jpg

He’s our best Defenceman since Subban. Wow what a player. He needs to go back to number 98 next season though

He’s the only thing positive about this team. Him and Drouin

Just trade everyone and keep those two

Solo

I would love, absolutely love, to read an impassioned "Habs aren't as bad as it seems!"/"DA GOOD CORSI"/"bad puck luck" defense of this absolute trainwreck of a team to further fuel my hate.

It's almost as if many of us saw this coming, except for our boneheaded braintrust who thought inexplicably that this was a competitive NHL team to ice in 2017. This is an organization that is completely inept at every single level.

Ownership? lol
GM? lol
Coaching staff? lol
Scouting department? lol
Player development? lol
Farm system? lol

Fire everyone and sell the team.

Top Bottom