• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

RyanLV vs Chris G at final round to me was only hype once both Morrigans were dead.

Constantly hearing SOUL FIST! over and over start to get on my nerves.

RyanLV was simply less lame cause infinites and the comebacks

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any team with a lower tier character is a hype team. The game will obviously be dead next year but I can't help but think the game still has a lot to explore. I feel a lot of the lesser used characters could do wonders if players were more open to using them and getting good with them.

notworksafe

in the garbage

zG1PKol.gif

Press Turn

Neo Member
Yo.
KOF's a cool thing I wanna get into recently. Don't got a PS4 so no XIV for me. PC's viable, so I guess I'm looking at the steam ones.

Which one of these....three are good for general tomfoolery with friends local and/or online? 2002UM seems like a good time

Dlent

I mean, the ones on Fightcade play as well online as you would expect, so long as you're willing to tolerate Brazilian connections. I heard 14 had okay online, but I can't confirm.

notworksafe

well they said steam and can't play 14 so i'm going by that measure. fightcade is fine but yeah all you can play is brazil coconut connections like Face.

FACE

Banned
Yo.
KOF's a cool thing I wanna get into recently. Don't got a PS4 so no XIV for me. PC's viable, so I guess I'm looking at the steam ones.

Which one of these....three are good for general tomfoolery with friends local and/or online? 2002UM seems like a good time

If you want to netplay you should either try out netplay or finding matches with people on your region through discord.

Negaduck

Real talk when I lived in so Cal I went with a friend to the MAS guy's trailer (he was a Japanese guy, like Shang Tsung with glasses) and watched him make the stick for my homie from scratch.

It was like ordering a sub from subway. It was rad. The Phoenix and unicorn symbols on them reference his kids. That's legit.

Cool. Experience. Homie went with the ketchup and mustard color combo with the buttons.

I hope that SFV's new in-game announcer voice is just a straight rip from Virtua Fighter.

"It looks like player 2 is holding up."

Laura gets the hit

"BIG ELBOW!"

CO_Andy

the VF5 announcer is hilarious

John Choi's the only player i see using a MAS stick

man there's really nothing to chat about in this thread these days

#LeftBehind

Yo.

98FE and 02UM have better netcode than XIII. Regardless yeah if you want online matches you're going to need into a dedicated discord.

So who's suppose to participate in this SFV E league show they're be airing on TBS? Or is it some random weekly tourny from different cities?

pizzacat

Banned
I mean, the ones on Fightcade play as well online as you would expect, so long as you're willing to tolerate Brazilian connections. I heard 14 had okay online, but I can't confirm.

I can confirm brazilian connections arent THAT bad

you just gotta meet them like 50/50

prolly 75/25

shaowebb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";232655683]That's not Vampire Savior.

Hunter is the better game, though. Donovan is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Whichever one he's from Huitzil/Phobos is awesome. Thought it was Vampire Savior 2 though.

NEO0MJ

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";232657227]Ah you're right. These games have a ton of naming conventions going on.[/QUOTE]

It's a Shame they couldn't squeeze the whole cast for VaS. Curse those old machine's lack of memory!

Beckx

It's a Shame they couldn't squeeze the whole cast for VaS. Curse those old machine's lack of memory!

there are versions that do that, but for whatever reason (well, being on dead platforms) they've fallen by the wayside. it would have been nice to see either VSav for Matching Service (DC) or DS: Dark Chronicle (PSP) as part of the Resurrection compilation w/ online play.

Top Bottom