• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

attention: wii party will get you laid

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
jarosh said:
the only real nintendo nerds are hidden @ 0:13 and appear for only a fraction of a second

ninnerdsjxlz.jpg
Nice to see Nintendo isn't forgetting their core audience.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Relaxed Muscle said:
Aren't the guys from the Zelda ad?

Fake edit:Well, not exactly...but not too far either. :lol

The Zelda ad was done in the 80s man...unless Nintendo found a way to stop aging

schennmu said:
Metrosexual Latin dude steals gf from blonde hipster. Really Nintendo???

He's not a hipster in any way. He's closer to a frat boy than anything else.

But yeah, that commercial was painful to watch.

I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced and already invited people over to play it this Sunday. I saw this commercial on the Nintendo Channel and nearly peed my pants laughing though...

Alucrid

Banned
Vandiger said:
Is the Bieber look a growing fad? Goddamn I'm so out of touch here :p

You realize that hairstyle has been around forever and not just when Beiber started to get popular...right?

EmmanuelMunoz said:
He wasn't a "Hipster" he was the stereotypical preppy blonde douchebag from the 80's

And gaf gets the 'hipster' wrong again.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Vandiger said:
Is the Bieber look a growing fad? Goddamn I'm so out of touch here :p

This hairstyle has been popular among stylish people/douchenozzles for at least 5 years. At least that's when I started seeing it on TV and in Southern California.

NewFresh

EmCeeGramr said:

This fucking baffles me... since when do NERDS not like video games. I thought that was our stereotype? I guess we would rather create cheese and rice crispy treat mountains

Salsa

EmmanuelMunoz said:
This fucking baffles me... since when do NERDS not like video games. I thought that was our stereotype? I guess we would rather create cheese and rice crispy treat mountains

Its a game for casual people.

Hence the nerds not playing it.

mindblown

EmmanuelMunoz said:

It's wii party, nerds don't play that = nerds don't get laid...buy wii party stop being a nerd!!!

*Message sponsored by Nintendo*

Salsa

Regulus Tera said:
SEXUAL LIBERATION

You know if you keep typing in caps and sporting that raichu avatar you will eventually become Gravijah.

edit: yeah you better edit that :p

hey_it's_that_dog said:
muyfip.jpg

I don't want to alarm you but your avatar is the perfect anime equivalent of the gentleman in the picture. Choose your criticisms carefully.
Which is why I said it. =P But Quattro's greatness goes beyond popped collar bleach blonde varsity blues boy.

KevinCow said:
Holy shit it's like a Girl-GAF thread.

Except without the horrible rejection and tears.

LOL. Was just thinking after watching that, it's probably what every Girl-GAF thread starter fantasized would happen but then posts a thread when it goes horribly wrong.

Celsior

Fuck man, moving my Fallout:New Vegas preoder to wii party and going down to the local highschool to pick up some chicks. Thank you Nintendo.

Top Bottom