• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iced

I'm gonna start hitting F5 on Best Buy's website now (at least until 5:01). Papa needs a neon Switch.

Edit: Nothin today. Not even grey. I thought since they went live last Friday at 5pm EST they might have more today.

beta_fuse

Anyone else not able to access the Fire Emblem LE page even though the search shows its available for pre-order?

I'm gonna miss this again aren't I?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I don't know what you mean. Please explain.

Trying to deflect the blame to something else rather than discussing the issue itself.

Classic tactic utilized by politicans.

tsundoku

I don't know what you mean. Please explain.

Almost everything ships unplayably broken on disc

Zelda will not start without its day 1 update, I tried on my wii u and it lied and claimed it was a "system firmware out of date" error until i let the ""game"" day 1 update install

Anyone else not able to access the Fire Emblem LE page even though the search shows its available for pre-order?

I'm gonna miss this again aren't I?

Try to compare the LE and regular edition to have the Add to cart button show up, then you can just add to cart and check out normally.

jokkir

I like how the 3-pack Animal Crossing Amiibo has been on sale for $10 for a while now and it still isn't sold out. I'm definitely getting it though.

Takuan

Try to compare the LE and regular edition to have the Add to cart button show up, then you can just add to cart and check out normally.

Oh, thanks for this. I was clicking the page link like a dummy thinking the URL would go live shortly. Hopefully they didn't oversell.

Ventara

Shiiit, almost missed it. Just kept uselessly clicking and getting page not found. Switched to Chrome and got it. lol, tbh, I'm not sure I even want it. I could use that $30 towards another game instead of a mini-OST and a half artbook, but at least now I don't have to worry about missing out if I do want it.

soultron

Banned
Yikes. Thinking of canceling my Amazon order for Lego City (Switch) on principle of not supporting that 13GB mandatory download bullshit.

Yikes. Thinking of canceling my Amazon order for Lego City (Switch) on principle of not supporting that 13GB mandatory download bullshit.

Super disappointing. Just ordered my Switch on Friday and that's one of the games I had my eye on since I've already played Zelda on WiiU. But half my storage? Screw that

i-Jest

I missed Fire Emblem LE on Bestbuy.ca? FUCK! You know what, I'll just be content and import my Gamestop preorder. I can't do this anymore. I keep missing this thing.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'm almost thankful I'm not a fan of some of these products. They seem impossible to find.

Good luck to y'all

Im just gonna pass on the game. FE Fates wasnt even that good. Characters and dialogue was a cringefest compared to FE Awakening.

iphys

Lego City Undercover requires a 13GB download on the Switch. Small cart to save money with a big download to get the whole thing? :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232869027&postcount=120

Surprised Nintendo is allowing them to get away with that. If they're going to be that cheap why not just put a digital download code in the case instead of a cartridge at all? Then people couldn't even trade it in or sell it to hurt their sales either.

Quadratic

This isn't a deal per se, but I'm releasing a Bestbuy.ca preorder for Persona 5: Take your Heart Premium Edition. I'm not exactly how fast my copy will pop up back online for ordering but I'll cancel my order in 10 mins to give some people a chance to camp the page.

EDIT: 6:30pm EST cancelled order.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Even with my order being sub-$30.. will I even really play this game. I might end up giving it to a friend's kid.. but now this bullshit to think about too.

Im just gonna pass on the game. FE Fates wasnt even that good. Characters and dialogue was a cringefest compared to FE Awakening.

at least you didn't buy the special edition of fire emblem fates

i was only able to get 2/3 through conquest, I've been pushing myself to play it more but the story is so hilariously bad.

stages are good though.

Bronetta

at least you didn't buy the special edition of fire emblem fates

i was only able to get 2/3 through conquest, I've been pushing myself to play it more but the story is so hilariously bad.

stages are good though.

Actually I did! A kind soul here hooked me up at cost. If I had to go through the regular channels I'd never have gotten one.

Fuck Nintendos supply chain shenanigans.

SickBoy

I was thinking about hanging on to my copy of Lego City Undercover and seeing if anyone wanted to trade a copy of 1-2 Switch for it...

...not sure if it's worth the hassle, though. I've been keeping an eye on Kijiji and not really a lot of people selling Switch stuff (or 1-2 Switch... I had kind of expected to see a flood of copies around $40 already :)

Lizardus

To anyone who is familiar with this, can I get some input on this? I am looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for my mother and I found two versions: SM-G935W8, which is the Canadian version and G935F, which is the Internationsl version. Will the international version work in Canada?

Look at this shit, you think I wanna meet up with someone like this? People are doped up. This is why you don't put your real postal code or your number in ads.

LeWkU6W.png

Edit: 4 more since I took the time to post this. Dude is like I'm already on my way. What? lol You don't even know where I live you've just got a general vicinity.

kevin1025

Banned
Look at this shit, you think I wanna meet up with someone like this? People are doped up. This is why you don't put your real postal code or your number in ads.

LeWkU6W.png

Edit: 4 more since I took the time to post this. Dude is like I'm already on my way. What? lol You don't even know where I live you've just got a general vicinity.

Definitely don't meet him, but I have to ask... is he at least offering what you're asking? haha

What do each of those emails say? You gotta share them.

5-6 of them are games, you couldn't put that shit into a single email? lol.

This is for Horizon btw, which I'm selling for $70.

I will share a few random ones because there are over 20 in total.

If you're not interested in the games can you deliver for 70?

I also have a ps4 camera to throw in

Where can we meet at?

What's your phone number mine is ---------12

Man the sooner you give me your adress I can uber it over

?

Man lm walking home please try to sell it tomorrow

Kyolux

LeWkU6W.png

holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom