• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Not seeing OT in the title. Do you have moderator support to back you, OP? You should probably have made the thread on the Gaming side in order to build up an user-base before asking a mod to move it here a few weeks after. That's how I rolled for the FF Community thread.
Could It get moved to the gaming side?

Edit: Page 2 bitches

Kokonoe

Banned
All you have to do is PM a mod (red name) and they'll move it. They did it with mine when I made the Mega Man community thread.

Wow, sorry guys. Thread moved in to a second page, nice!
ALSO, I did PM Kagari about this before I made this thread. I was just stupid and forgot to add OT. She said it was OK and that we didn't have one, turns out we did but it died pretty quickly. Would be glad to have this thread moved, so tell me how it goes Narolf.

Vitor Navarrete

Neo Member
Ok, so let's start with a question? Which Disney (or Pixar's or Marvel's) worlds do you guys would like to see in
Kingdom Hearts 3
the next game?

My answer:
FldaEpL.jpg

Best Disney movie ever.

I know usually there is talk of most desired worlds in the next KH, but I was thinking more like, what Feature would you want to return?

I'd really like some form of a coliseum, I love that crap.

Also, Drive forms were something I missed in BBS and kh3d...

I know usually there is talk of most desired worlds in the next KH, but I was thinking more like, what Feature would you want to return?

I'd really like some form of a coliseum, I love that crap.

Also, Drive forms were something I missed in BBS and kh3d...
Holy shit no. I really, really, REALLY hate the Olympus Coliseum after it's been in all KH games except Days and Dream Drop Distance. Same for Agrabah.
I would like another Mirage Arena tho, that thing is crazy fun. I also loved the Drive Forms but I also loved Command Styles in BBS. If only they could merge the two.

Holy shit no. I really, really, REALLY hate the Olympus Coliseum after it's been in all KH games except Days and Dream Drop Distance. Same for Agrabah.
I would like another Mirage Arena tho, that thing is crazy fun. I also loved the Drive Forms but I also loved Command Styles in BBS. If only they could merge the two.
That's what I'm talking about, Not Olympus coliseum but a version of a coliseum... Mirage arena. And I agree I'd like to mix those two.

TheMink

Form of.

I dont dig the fact that the command system is just "use the command you are on currently" instead of using it on reaction. If it were shortcut based id like it more. But i would also like to have traditional magic back again.
So some sort of the hybrid of the command system would be better.

Form of.

I dont dig the fact that the command system is just "use the command you are on currently" instead of using it on reaction. If it were shortcut based id like it more. But i would also like to have traditional magic back again.
I love the Command system, but I also love the battle system in KH 1 and 2, I think they still need to develop these systems more and then combine them in some form.

Form of.

Yeah no kidding, there is something about having magic that feels very "console" KH if you know what I mean.

I was thinking about what it would be like to have Flowmotion in a console game. I really liked it but I couldn't have another entire game built on it. So I was thinking that in KH3, what of you can go to Dream worlds?

At the very end of KH3D sorry goes back to dream world traverse town
so I really don't think it is a stretch. You could have The present worlds, past worlds, data worlds and dream worlds in KH3. The reason I say it is because if there were dream worlds maybe sora could use Flowmotion again haha.

In KH3,
once all of the characters like Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Xion, and maybe Naminé are 'rescued,' I don't think it makes much sense for Roxas and Ventus to be separate characters. The fragment of Ventus's heart should be restored to him, so there'll just be fully separate Sora and Ventus (but give Ventus all of Roxas's memories).
It makes more sense because Roxas is just an Organization name, not a real name.

Mit-

Well, the wings are a part of the design so they are quite a big deal and here is why I personally think so.

1. Why does he have one wing on his back, yet, has two wings at the bottom?
2. Why does he have that weird wing on his arm that doesn't even match the other wings and is only on one arm?
3. What is the purpose of those wings on the bottom? They are in the most absolute absurd position and would not be able to flap for anything. Also! why would he have a cape there blocking the wings? Why are they infront of his legs too? they would get in the way of him running.
4. Why is his coat all torn up at the bottom when it doesn't match anything else?
5. His collar has been extended two-fold, and it's just weird. It looks like a paper plane or something.

I always assumed they were trying to combine his final form with his regular form:

Which explains the wings around his waist (which, IMO, do match the wing on his back in KH, and DON'T match in FFVII).

The red accents and likely the torn coat are just Heartless/KH-Darkness flair. Matches Riku's Soul Eater.

Vitor Navarrete

Neo Member
In KH3,
once all of the characters like Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Xion, and maybe Naminé are 'rescued,' I don't think it makes much sense for Roxas and Ventus to be separate characters. The fragment of Ventus's heart should be restored to him, so there'll just be fully separate Sora and Ventus (but give Ventus all of Roxas's memories).
It makes more sense because Roxas is just an Organization name, not a real name.

Roxas:"I am me! Nobody else." DDD spoilers:
Roxas has his own memories (he showed it to Sora in DDD) and his own heart (Xemnas confirmed it in DDD). So I don't see any reason for him not to be a being by himself. If he is "rescued", that is.

Aeana

Okay, we already have a community thread that was made last year here. With that said, I'm willing to let you guys choose. One of them is getting locked - your choice.

Okay, we already have a community thread that was made last year here. With that said, I'm willing to let you guys choose. One of them is getting locked - your choice.

I choose the other one be locked and we keep this one... This has a better title haha.

Im glad to see it moved to the non-community side

Narolf

Banned

Granted even Kagari forgot about said thread, it would be safe to use this right one to kick in fresh.

Vashetti

Banned
I hope we've seen the last of Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum, Atlantica, Wonderland and Neverland.

Or at least for a while.

100 Acre Wood can stay, the minigames are a nice distraction.

I'd like to see Toy Story, the Incredibles, the Jungle Book (nice replacement for Deep Jungle from Tarzan), Robin Hood, the Rescuers, Pocahontas, Atlantis, Lilo and Stitch and Treasure Planet.

Kokonoe

Banned
I always assumed they were trying to combine his final form with his regular form:

What an awful idea that was to mimic, Sephiroth doesn't even have legs there.

Which explains the wings around his waist (which, IMO, do match the wing on his back in KH, and DON'T match in FFVII).

The red accents and likely the torn coat are just Heartless/KH-Darkness flair. Matches Riku's Soul Eater.

The design really is just a cluster of whatever they could slap on it to look edgy. At least on One Winged Angel he wasn't actually wearing any clothes and his body was deformed enough to look like it was a mutation of some sort, this just looks so weird with two wings on the bottom and one wing at the top.

In KH3,

I will punch you in the face.

I WILL.

ROXAS DESERVES TO BE A SEPARATE CHARACTER ;____:
Right, well I say we should give this one a chance.

The Lamp

Hey guys, about to start playing BBS for the first time, any tips?

Eesh, I'd say CoM you should at least watch the cutscenes on youtube. Reverse Rebirth and the organization are far too important to skip over, plot wise.

COM has more plot in one grubby card than KH2 has in its entire deck. It's an important game. Hardly a side story. It's where the rest of the series plot line birthed.

RPGCrazied

Can't wait for the KH remix 1.5 HD to release in NA. But seriously, where is Kingdom Hearts 3? Think it will ever get made?

Top Bottom