• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Skyward Sword Spoiler Thread: Retelling the Legend without the black bars

Oh man, you know what would've been awesome? Interaction between Ghirahim and Fi. I would imagine he'd recognize what she is and tease her for it like he teases Link about being the hero.

fernoca

But why do both of them share the same emblem and hair style? One was created by the goddess and the other was created by Demise?

Reference:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...7/73/20120124002357!Ghirahim_Final_Battle.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwybpifYxr1qzis1f.jpg[
Well, in the game per se is never explained, don't know if in the recent timeline-stuff it was.
The way I saw it, was just like a a tease of the characters been spirits of the sword, more than anything.

The swords also have a similar emblem/diamond on them:
XRgpf.jpg

9GdRd.jpg

Like the previous swords in the older games:
utLqf.jpg

So the hairstyle, design and diamond could be attributed to that ( a tease). The actual explanation of why Demise has a Master Sword too; don't know. Guess that in the mythology of the games, the sword is the result of master's actions and state of mind.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oh man, you know what would've been awesome? Interaction between Ghirahim and Fi. I would imagine he'd recognize what she is and tease her for it like he teases Link about being the hero.

I honestly think Ghirahim would have been extremely annoyed by Fi had they ever met. He delights in making people (Link) suffer and Fi is just to emotionless to even be phased.

Poyunch

But why do both of them share the same emblem and hair style? One was created by the goddess and the other was created by Demise?
Nintendo wanted to communicate the duality. The game reveals Fi is a sword spirit as soon as she's introduced. To reveal that Ghirahim was also a sword spirit Nintendo took the features of what you've come to understand a sword spirit would have and applied it to him.

That's all. The fiction and mythology was not that important to communicate and might not even exist. You can just make up or theorize at this point.

Nyoro SF

I thought Fi was an embodiment of the Master Sword before I started playing. Anyone know why Nintendo
changed their minds and just made her a separate spiritual entity?

lordy88

I thought Fi was an embodiment of the Master Sword before I started playing. Anyone know why Nintendo
changed their minds and just made her a separate spiritual entity?

No black bars buddy. It's the spoiler thread!

I imagine that it is similar to Ghirahim becoming Demise's sword. Fi is the sword's spirit, so without Fi, Skyward Sword just kinda sucks.

I should be a lawyer.

Finally got a chance to finish this game, despite having it since launch. Really good, bordering on great. If I had to rank the titles it'd probably be in position 5 or 6.

Demise was kinda cool, I liked the not so subtle hint of the connection between demise and all the future ganondorfs.

Edit: best swimming controls in a 3d game ever.

Antioch

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but how come at the end when Demise waits for you to fight him, you can just go through the Gate of Time and everything is as it usually is? I mean, if you go into the future from that point shouldn't that be a future where Demise wasn't stopped? Or am I missing something?

Log4Girlz

Finally got a chance to finish this game, despite having it since launch. Really good, bordering on great. If I had to rank the titles it'd probably be in position 5 or 6.

Demise was kinda cool, I liked the not so subtle hint of the connection between demise and all the future ganondorfs.

Pirate ship level alone makes it great.

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but how come at the end when Demise waits for you to fight him, you can just go through the Gate of Time and everything is as it usually is? I mean, if you go into the future from that point shouldn't that be a future where Demise wasn't stopped? Or am I missing something?
Works like Back to the Future, the echoes of the past haven't caught up to the present.

Of course the game breaks its time travel mechanics with the ending, but whatever that's the only in-universe explanation that would make sense for what you're asking about.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

Duh, no, obviously not. The future knows that it is the right future and it knows that eventuallly you'll go back and finish off Demise, so it doesn't bother changing itself every time you dilly dally about exactly when in the past to do it.

Either that or Demise eventually dies of natural causes bought on by burning hair or something.

PokéKong

Nintendo wanted to communicate the duality. The game reveals Fi is a sword spirit as soon as she's introduced. To reveal that Ghirahim was also a sword spirit Nintendo took the features of what you've come to understand a sword spirit would have and applied it to him.

That's all. The fiction and mythology was not that important to communicate and might not even exist. You can just make up or theorize at this point.

This, but if we do want to start theorizing about mythology and such, it wouldn't be reaching too far to say that since Hylia created the whole Hero and Master Sword institution as a measure against Demise, then the Master Sword was created as a holy sword based off of Demise's evil sword, and thus Fi was based on Ghirahim.

spekkeh

Banned
Works like Back to the Future, the echoes of the past haven't caught up to the present.

That doesn't gel with
planting the seed
though, in which case you did enter a new future.
Of course the game breaks its time travel mechanics with the ending, but whatever that's the only in-universe explanation that would make sense for what you're asking about.
I sort of explained it in my head that when Demise
entered that ethereal realm, he stepped into a dimension that was outside of time and space. So that when you go to the future essentially he's still in that other dimension waiting for you, because no time has passed there
It's a pretty lousy retcon of course, and probably indicative of how Nintendo was just lazy at that point.

That doesn't gel with
planting the seed
though, in which case you did enter a new future.

I sort of explained it in my head that when Demise
entered that ethereal realm, he stepped into a dimension that was outside of time and space. So that when you go to the future essentially he's still in that other dimension waiting for you, because no time has passed there
It's a pretty lousy retcon of course, and probably indicative of how Nintendo was just lazy at that point.

You got a point there about the seed. I don't know then.

Your explanation would work for that aspect, but the ending still ends up broken when you murder the fool and rest the Master Sword.

Forkball

I beat it. I'll read through this thread for theories/explanations, but I just wanted to give my thoughts on the story and how it impacts the Zelda mythos (because you know, they totally don't make it up as they go along).

I was very apprehensive at the idea of setting a Zelda game before OoT (yes, I know they've done it before), but they did manage to touch on and explain some interesting ideas. I really loved how the Temple of Time as we know it was created, and the Master Sword being thrust in the pedestal at the very end. I didn't buy into the whole Zelda = reincarnated Hylia at first, but it does explain some things. Zelda just seemed to have been given arbitrary importance in past games (she's a beautiful princess, save her!), but they actually explain it this time. I also liked how they emphasized that Link wasn't just randomly picked by the goddesses to be a hero, she was chosen by Zelda because she cared for him. If OoT can serve as Ganon's origin, then SS is a good origin for both Link and Zelda.

There's still some things I don't like though. First of all... who the hell is Hylia? She just seems so random and is only in there to give Zelda importance. So Farore, Din, and Nayru created the land and Hylia was just kind of there? Are there other goddesses like her? Also Demise was an awful villain. Demon king? That is such a boring Japanese fantasy trope. Does Hyrule even have a hell? Where did Demise and his cronies even come from? Plus the little bit at the end about his hatred being reborn is almost a direct shot at Ganondorf. They spent a lot of time emphasizing Ganon's actions and reasoning in numerous games, but they seemed to wipe it all away with "he's a reincarnated demon." HE COVETED THE WIND DAMMIT.

And for an origin story, there's still quite a lot of gaps. It's pretty clear that humans lived on the surface for quite a long time before they were sent to the sky. Was there no real kingdom? Were they borderline neanderthals? Who created all that hi-tech stuff in Lanayru? And the huge Temple of Time in the desert is never really explained except for "hey there's a Gate of Time here but it got blowed up let's just ignore the biggest building on the surface." Before the game came out, the idea of this game explaining the origin of the Master Sword was pushed heavily, but honestly you don't create the Master Sword, just restore it. That implies that at one point there was already a Master Sword. They should have just kept it the Goddess Sword or nameless and then dubbed it the Master Sword when Fi fused with it since she kept calling Link "master" so she would name the sword after him.

I'll read through the thread to see if some of my questions were answered. It will be interesting to see how Nintendo ties in some facts from SS into future titles.

Plus the little bit at the end about his hatred being reborn is almost a direct shot at Ganondorf. They spent a lot of time emphasizing Ganon's actions and reasoning in numerous games, but they seemed to wipe it all away with "he's a reincarnated demon." HE COVETED THE WIND DAMMIT.

Demise wasn't reincarnated; he died within the Master Sword. His hatred just floated on through time, looking for people to infect, and it found Ganondorf. And then Ganondorf coveted the wind because of that hatred.

The Boat

There's still some things I don't like though. First of all... who the hell is Hylia? She just seems so random and is only in there to give Zelda importance. So Farore, Din, and Nayru created the land and Hylia was just kind of there? Are there other goddesses like her? Also Demise was an awful villain. Demon king? That is such a boring Japanese fantasy trope. Does Hyrule even have a hell? Where did Demise and his cronies even come from? Plus the little bit at the end about his hatred being reborn is almost a direct shot at Ganondorf. They spent a lot of time emphasizing Ganon's actions and reasoning in numerous games, but they seemed to wipe it all away with "he's a reincarnated demon." HE COVETED THE WIND DAMMIT.

And for an origin story, there's still quite a lot of gaps. It's pretty clear that humans lived on the surface for quite a long time before they were sent to the sky. Was there no real kingdom? Were they borderline neanderthals? Who created all that hi-tech stuff in Lanayru? And the huge Temple of Time in the desert is never really explained except for "hey there's a Gate of Time here but it got blowed up let's just ignore the biggest building on the surface." Before the game came out, the idea of this game explaining the origin of the Master Sword was pushed heavily, but honestly you don't create the Master Sword, just restore it. That implies that at one point there was already a Master Sword. They should have just kept it the Goddess Sword or nameless and then dubbed it the Master Sword when Fi fused with it since she kept calling Link "master" so she would name the sword after him.

I'll read through the thread to see if some of my questions were answered. It will be interesting to see how Nintendo ties in some facts from SS into future titles.
Din, Farore and Nayru created the world, Hylia is a lesser deity, that's all there is to it.

There were clearly many civilizations before, if they were human or not, it's kind of irrelevant.

What's there to explain about the temple of time?

Demon Kings aren't a Japan exclusive trope, sure we might call them devils or whatever in the West, but it's common pretty much everywhere.

The Goddess Sword existed, not the Master Sword, there's no mention in the game that you're restoring it as opposed to upgrading it to its full potential.

Like The Awesomest said, Ganondorf isn't Demise reincarnated per se, its his hatred and curse that lives on. In this sort of story things are ethereal and up to fate, I don't see it as simple as "Ganondorf did this because of Demise".

Forkball

Din, Farore and Nayru created the world, Hylia is a lesser deity, that's all there is to it.

There were clearly many civilizations before, if they were human or not, it's kind of irrelevant.

What's there to explain about the temple of time?

Demon Kings aren't a Japan exclusive trope, sure we might call them devils or whatever in the West, but it's common pretty much everywhere.

The Goddess Sword existed, not the Master Sword, there's no mention in the game that you're restoring it as opposed to upgrading it to its full potential.

Like The Awesomest said, Ganondorf isn't Demise reincarnated per se, its his hatred and curse that lives on. In this sort of story things are ethereal and up to fate, I don't see it as simple as "Ganondorf did this because of Demise".

For the original Temple of Time, it just seemed strange that it was such a massive structure with no real explanation. It kind of just seemed out of place, but I guess they needed to introduce the Gate of Time somehow (which is another bizarre idea, why are there just random time gates all over the place?)

I know demons aren't an exclusive Japanese trope, but it's one that appears in a lot of Japanese media and is rather hackneyed. Maybe because Ghirahim looks like a Toriyama villain and demon lords are a very common enemy in Dragon Quest games so it seemed like a retread.

As for the Master Sword, Fi says this, "Master, now that it has been tempered by the last of the sacred flames, your blade has finally revealed its true form. You now hold the Master Sword." Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but it seemed to me that the sword was already called the Master Sword and the use of "true form" makes me assume that it was that form once before.

And for Ganon = Demise goes, I guess Demise's speech at the end shouldn't be taken literal. Maybe he was just referring to the idea of hate in general being everlasting, so it would resurface again because there will always be evil no matter what. Who knew a demon king was well-versed in metaphors.

And after reading some theories, there seem to be a lot of hints that the civilization who made the ancient robots in Lanayru may have been the Twili/Dark Interlopers. There's a similar aesthetic and it would explain how a very hi-tech civilization could just vanish. But then again, it's hard to tell if Nintendo is trying to develop a cohesive mythos, just like throwing in random references, or are just making up junk as they go along.

MisterHero

The Lanaryu Temple of Time is closer to the idea of an original Temple of Time, because it's where the Timeshift stones are mined. The Timeshift Stones are the source of the robots' lifeforce. The other locations (of which we only see the Faron Sealed Grounds), are hidden so that others can't use them, or for when the good guys need them in case others are destroyed.

The Master Sword has a true form when fully activated. This was also in Wind Waker. Other forms can be observed but only the Hero can wield the true form. This is also probably a reference to the "True Force", the power that is only revealed when all three Triforce pieces are together.

Hylia was the Goddess that helped the people communicate with the Goddesses, and was the only one who could control the Triforce. She decided to hide the power and become a recurring mortal, but as a mortal, she couldn't completely watch over it.*

Demise clearly says an incarnation of his will show up in the future. He was talking both literally and metaphorically. Even if his consciousness is sealed in the past, and his body destroyed in the present, there is no telling what else Demise (through Ghirahim?) might have planted in between the two eras.

Demise's design is pretty appropriate as well. It ties into Ganondorf's appearance, except more monstrous. With scales and fire, they are both designed as dragons made into men. Akuma is modeled after the lion. Akuma and Demise are both ferocious characters, yes. Neither is generic.

Despite all that's discussed, not everything has to be explained.

*I'm trying to decide if the presence of the Goddess conflicts with the long ears/rabbit mythology, regarding how the people communed with the Goddesses. Since SS actually shows what happens, I'll go with SS version.

And after reading some theories, there seem to be a lot of hints that the civilization who made the ancient robots in Lanayru may have been the Twili/Dark Interlopers. There's a similar aesthetic and it would explain how a very hi-tech civilization could just vanish. But then again, it's hard to tell if Nintendo is trying to develop a cohesive mythos, just like throwing in random references, or are just making up junk as they go along.

I'm pretty sure the game makes it clear that the robots were created (and named) by Lanayru, not some other civilization.

Nezumi

Since I don't seem to find the official thread I post my question here. Are there any tips how to get the necessary time for the heart piece in the rollercoaster minigame?
My best time was 01:06:43 so far and I'm only getting worse since then. It is the last thing I need to to before I will go to the (presumably) last dungeon. I got the Hylia-Shield and every other heartpiece...I can't finish the game before I didn't get that last one as well.

shawnlreed

Since I don't seem to find the official thread I post my question here. Are there any tips how to get the necessary time for the heart piece in the rollercoaster minigame?
My best time was 01:06:43 so far and I'm only getting worse since then. It is the last thing I need to to before I will go to the (presumably) last dungeon. I got the Hylia-Shield and every other heartpiece...I can't finish the game before I didn't get that last one as well.

There's a part of the track where you can go left or right, and it makes a BIG difference on the total time. One route has more turns to it, and will shave 10 seconds off your total time if you do it right.

I love Fi's theme and it's various versions, but this youtube comment from Fi's Gratitude had me in stitches, I'm literally crying for laughter:

"I am experience a feeling I am unable to identify, but I believe this feeling correlates closest to what you humans call... 'batteries low'."

sphinx

the piano man
I really don't understand why can't people develop some empathy for Fi in the very last scene.

It's clear that having her as companion didn't do much for her as a character, as more often than not her interventions were annoying, even useless at points and there was barely any chance for the player to develop any sympathy for her. I think we all agree on that.

BUT.. the very last scene, it got me precisely because of it, everything made sense. Link was about to go away without showing any emotion for Fi going back to the sword, like we, the players, would have done. It seemed that Link also thought of Fi as some kind of soulless code scripted in the sword by the goddess and that there was little reason to say goodbye in any emotional manner.

When link listens to her saying "thank you", It's as if Link was surprised that some mere code in a sword was able to feel or develop feelings for a human being, like Fi developing happiness for spending time together with link in his adventures. It's like link discovers there could have been more to it than want it was until that time. I, like link, felt moved by the fact that as she was about to show human feelings, she goes back to the sword for an eternal sleep. Like when you are leaving a friend forever, realising a the very end, how special they were, or how special they could have been if time had been on your side.

I really don't understand why can't people develop some empathy for Fi in the very last scene.

Because she went through absolutely no character development. The change of heart is so jarring that it's silly. Why at the end? Why not sometime during the journey? I lugged her around the whole time not caring about her, and when she leaves me she tries to pull a heartstring. It just didn't work because I never liked her as a character. If they at least hinted it once after the first half of the game that she was gaining some sort of emotion, it would have made all the difference, imo.

Is there any HQ OST rip out there? Tried that 179 tracks one, but sounds like shit :(

Yeah I'm not sure to be honest. I've just been listening to a couple of tracks here and there on youtube so far. The problem is that there is just so much music in this game. Compiling it all is crazy and it would be best to get the master tracks from Nintendo themselves (which I doubt they'd release in its entirety)

Nezumi

There's a part of the track where you can go left or right, and it makes a BIG difference on the total time. One route has more turns to it, and will shave 10 seconds off your total time if you do it right.

I know the part and I always take the right path. But it is still not enough to get a time under 01:05:00 (which is what you need for the heartpiece IIRC). I wonder if there is a way to achieve a somewhat smoother landing after the jumps. The way I'm doing it (which actually means doing nothing at all) always lets the cart hop one or two times after the landing. Is there a way to prevent this hopping?

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Going back and listening to the SS OST, the music is spectacular. I didn't notice it that much when I played it, but man, it is so good.

The Koloktos piece is probably the best song I've heard since Gusty Garden Galaxy.

The music in the temples are the best in the series AFAIC, and it even beats OoT. This is my favorite, from the sandship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hluhvUGqsL4

The very definition of atmospheric, eerie and mysterious. Up there with the Forest Temple.

Falcs

Banned
I know the part and I always take the right path. But it is still not enough to get a time under 01:05:00 (which is what you need for the heartpiece IIRC). I wonder if there is a way to achieve a somewhat smoother landing after the jumps. The way I'm doing it (which actually means doing nothing at all) always lets the cart hop one or two times after the landing. Is there a way to prevent this hopping?
Just keep trying. I know what you mean about the landing. I was wondering the same thing. But I managed to do it and like 1:04:68 or something with those bounce landings.
You just have to keep tilting the remote at every single turn to get full speed as much as you can. And tilt it fast enough in the opposite direction when you come up to another turn so that link doesn't do the "I'm about to fall" animation. Try not to use the break too.

JaseMath

I never worried about the hopping because if you're taking the corners right, hopping should be a non-issue. The corner before the first "X" sign and the corner coming out of the turns when you go right at the fork are the most crucial. Make sure you're coming out of those fast. Also, NEVER break and remember it takes a while before Link actually falls off the tracks, so don't nurse the corners. Also, slight turns of the wrist work just as well, so don't jack your wrist all the way right and left - it screws with the M+.

Ambitious

Demise was the hardest fight since a long time for me.

I forgot about the Hylian Shield, and the shield I had broke during the fight with Ghirahim. Secondly, Fi told me that the Skyward Strike would be useless. Tried it once, didn't work. Of course I saw Demise using it with the lightnings, but I just assumed it would work only for him.

Had to use two or three enhanced potions during the fight, but I then managed to beat him finally..

About Fi's farewell: I'm usually quite sensitive about scenes like that, but hell no. After constantly annoying me for nearly 40 hours and having absolutely no character, I was so glad to see her leaving. Just get into that damn sword and never ever come out again.

Nairume

Banned
They spent a lot of time emphasizing Ganon's actions and reasoning in numerous games, but they seemed to wipe it all away with "he's a reincarnated demon." HE COVETED THE WIND DAMMIT.
I thought it actually makes WW Ganondorf even more of a tragic character.

Anony

just finished it,
man, what a journey, is the best way to describe it
i was planning on replaying TP, but it's going to be hard without these new controls
loved every moment of it

if you told me the next zelda was gonna follow this formula again, honestly, i'd be okay with it
if you told me the next zelda was going to have some revolutionary shit, like what retro did with metroid prime, i'd be okay with that too

will be posting screenshots, from last scene soon
(what a beautiful game, the art direction, the sound, the colours)

So Skyward Sword created another timeline split (maybe two?), correct?

Link destroyed Demise with the Triforce in the present (this timeline goes on into Ocarina of Time). Ghiriham goes back in time with Zelda (since Link didn't go back instantly with him, this creates a timeline where Ghiriham succeeds and Demise is restored, similar to the ALttP timeline). Then Link travels back and time and seals Demise in the Master Sword, creating a third timeline where the events in the present never happen (Master Sword is never forged, Demise still exists but sealed).

Also, personally, I felt the Four Sword trilogy would have fit better branching off from that last timeline (Goddess Sword becomes Picori Blade becomes Four Sword etc), but we'll probably have to wait another 25 years for Hyrule Historia 2 to retcon that.

Tookay

The thing with Fi's farewell is that - while she should have been better developed as a character throughout the story and it would have only taken some lines here and there to do it, instead of wasting precious dialogue on stupid prattle - it still had a lot of power due to the direction, music, and writing of that particular scene.

I kind of get the sense that Fi's role in the game was reduced or changed along development as other characters (especially Zelda) came into clearer focus. And, in some ways, I'm okay with that. The partner character has stolen the spotlight for the last several Zelda games. It was nice to see most of the rest of the cast get their time in the spotlight instead. Zelda, Groose, and even Link benefited from this focus on character.

Joei

I kept having trouble with this heart as well. What I finally realized was my problem was the section near the end where there are a bunch of twists and turns going up-hill I believe. You have to hit everyone with the tilting speedboost. I seriously kept getting like 1:06,7, etc... and when I finally got that section perfect, I dropped to 1:03.

rhino4evr

Finished the game at just under 50 hours. I skipped a couple of side quests, and deleted my save...whoops. Oh well.

Overall I thought it was a great game, but it wasn't "perfect" or a 10/10.

Complaints:
No real fast travel. Why couldn't you move from statue to statue or area to area without having to get on your bird? Flying got old quickly.

Lots of unnecessary padding. Having to talk to 4 different people just to find out where the dragon in Thunderhead was is a good example. Having to backtrack through previous areas to pick up a water bowl or plant a tree, kinda ruined the pace. The whole pirate ship search was cool, but seemed pointless.

The worst part of the game was easily the musical note collection...such a waste of a cool idea (the area flooding)

Really was tired of fighting that black monster for the third time. Not to mention the battle itself was annoying.

Fi telling me the battery was low when I still had at least 2 hours of battery life until the remote actually ran out of batteries. Her character was more annoying then helpful, and I disliked that she had no emotions. I think this was a poor story decision.

Dieing with one spirit tear left to collect

Digging tunnels controlled like an old Atari game, and was about as much fun.

Praises:
Once again dungeon design is top notch, maybe not as good as Twilight, but pretty damn close.
Combat was definitely improved, and the
Motion controls worked great (except for swimming)
Liked the new items (although I felt the whip was under utilized)
The entire desert area and it's puzzles were ingenious. Loved the time crystals, the sand sea, and all the dungeons.
Liked the upgradable equipment
Thought Skyloft was a cool home base.

I think twilight princess was slightly better in my opinion.

Chuckpebble

For the first time since Majora's Mask, I didn't have any problems putting the end game on the back burner to run around and hunt stuff down. Since the final battle was in the past, I could just pretend that the time gate popped me back in a moment after I left, even though I spent days in game just screwing around.

Fi telling me the battery was low when I still had at least 2 hours of battery life until the remote actually ran out of batteries. Her character was more annoying then helpful, and I disliked that she had no emotions. I think this was a poor story decision.

There's a cheat I used for that, along with instant text, no item descriptions, no health beep and no Fi health warning. But yeah, the battery one is almost criminal. I mean, what happens when the battery runs dry; the game pauses for you while you replace them. Why do they have to nag you so hard about it? If I didn't use that cheat, I'd have replaced the batteries to shut her up, and you know what, I got a full week of 1.5 to 2 hour play sessions out of those batteries, all the while with the little red icon in the corner. That would've been quite a waste.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Demise wasn't reincarnated; he died within the Master Sword. His hatred just floated on through time, looking for people to infect, and it found Ganondorf. And then Ganondorf coveted the wind because of that hatred.

I don't know if I take it quite as literally as that. To me Demise was saying that there will always be a triangle between Zelda/Hylia - Link - Demise/Ganon/Vaati/whoever. I didn't view it as Demise's hatred managing to avoid being sealed in the sword and infecting someone. There will always be an evil counterpoint to Link and Zelda.

Not sure if stated already, but the little hanging thorn bushes that had water droplets in them...is it just me, or do they look exactly like the bushes in Minish Cap?

Top Bottom