• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September PSN Flash sale NA is up

L.O.R.D

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP

DKVt6WzWkAARUoE.jpg

you may get errors right now viewing the store, something weird is happening

In for The Silver Case, Disney Afternoon Collection, and the Xrd Rev 2 upgrade pack since all of those together are under $30. Hell of a flash sale.

BigEmil

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom $11.99 time to cop

Also Lovely Planet is awesome definitely get it for $2.50

Blueblur1

Skullgirls, GG Xrd Rev 2, BlazBlue discounted and Rev 2 upgrade @ $10 = PS4 list is godlike.

I just bought the Arc Sys games since I already own Skullgirls.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How's that Civ Rev 2? Love Civ games and enjoyed Revolution, despite how stripped down it was.

I wouldnt mind playing through Fall of Cybertron again but fucking hell, every time this game goes "on sale" its fucking insulting. $20 for the laziest port-cash grab of an old ass PS3 game. $9 or bust.

robotrock

Banned
Folks how does this Guilty Gear Xrd nonsense work? I have a digital copy of Xrd, do I need to upgrade that to Rev 1 and then upgrade that to Rev 2

Folks how does this Guilty Gear Xrd nonsense work? I have a digital copy of Xrd, do I need to upgrade that to Rev 1 and then upgrade that to Rev 2
I'm fairly sure you need to buy Rev 2 directly but I'm NOT SURE.

Do you have Rev 1 already? Try to check. Do you have Sign?

Korigama

Xrd -SIGN- cannot be upgraded. -REVELATOR- (Rev 1) can be upgraded to Rev 2, or you can just buy Rev 2 separately. Standalone Rev 2 comes with everything, but the Rev 1 --> Rev 2 upgrade won't have the previous DLC characters (Dizzy, Haehyun) if you didn't download them already.

If it is -SIGN- that you have, then buying the standalone Rev 2 would be your best option.
Yeeeeeeeaaaah that sounds about right. Just wondering though, the Rev 2 upgrade DLC is for Rev 1?
Yes.

robotrock

Banned
I'm fairly sure you need to buy Rev 2 directly but I'm NOT SURE.

Do you have Rev 1 already? Try to check. Do you have Sign?
Yes I have a digital version of Sign.
I think the best option would be to just buy the $20 edition of Revelator 2.

Yeeeeeeeaaaah that sounds about right. Just wondering though, the Rev 2 upgrade DLC is for Rev 1?

Xrd -SIGN- cannot be upgraded. -REVELATOR- (Rev 1) can be upgraded to Rev 2, or you can just buy Rev 2 separately. Standalone Rev 2 comes with everything, but the Rev 1 --> Rev 2 upgrade won't have the previous DLC characters (Dizzy, Haehyun) if you didn't download them already.

If it is -SIGN- that you have, then buying the standalone Rev 2 would be your best option.

Ahhhh alright, then yeah. Gonna go with standalone Rev 2 then.

Syril

Wow, that's quite a deal on Persona Ultimax. I was going to get that once I finished Persona 4, but...

What kind of modes does it have?

the stars have aligned and Atelier trilogy has gone on sale during a time when I have disposable income

How bad are these ports? How much disappointment should I brace myself for?

LakeEarth

To those who were complaining about not getting Child of Light for PS+, it's on for pretty cheap (base game $3.75 canadian, the deluxe edition was around $5).

Attack on Titan is a great game for anyone who enjoys the series. It has a bit of a learning curve at first but once you get going, you'll feel like a rock star swinging around, slashing the napes of titans.

I have GG Rev 1 for PS4. I don't believe I downloaded any DLC characters. Should I get the Rev 2 upgrade or am I better off buying the whole Rev 2 entry package?? I want to know what is worth more bang for my buck.

Accoun

Stranger of Sword City is an absolute steal at that price for DRPG fans.

Yeah, heard good things. Might grab it. Also Psycho-Pass VN is tempting because Psycho-Pass, but I haven't actually looked up how did it end up. Plus I have just bought Steins;Gate and haven't even really started.

Yazzees

Picked up R&C Collection and Stick of Truth. Been meaning to pull my PS3 back off the shelf anyway.

I've wanted that Attack on Titan game forever but not for $30.

Top Bottom