• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I really hope Viscant shows up. He's one of my favorite players and I want to see him shake things up with East Coast players here at NEC.

Gentlemen.

hrIxx.png

KOF is Sunday only?

Nevertheless looking forward to it.

No.

SATURDAY:
10am: Stream Start - Setup
11am: Tekken Tag 2 Exhibition
12pm: Soulcalibur V Exhibition
2pm: Tekken 6 Singles
3pm: King of Fighters XIII Singles
5pm: Tekken Tag 2 Singles
7pm: Soulcalibur IV Singles
9pm: Soulcalibur IV 6v6 Feature: America vs France
10pm: Soulcalibur V Exhibition
11pm: Daishi Odashima Challenge
12am: After-Hours from Jaxel's hotel room...

http://8wayrun.com/threads/schedule-for-nec12-this-upcoming-weekend.9109/

justin is bringing felicia/storm/akuma? if he stepped up his storm game and has been training felicia well, this might be incredible.

Dahbomb

Ryu Tatsu has more hit stun that Akuma Tatsu assist now so it's a better fit for Wolverine in certain situations.

The friendship is forever broken.

That commentary on Sp00ky's stream... Talk about the match going on maybe? Even a little?
It's casuals. And nothing really to talk about Wolverine/Wesker/assist vs Wolverine/Wesker/assist.

Oh shit PRBalrog on stream.

Hugbot

That commentary on Sp00ky's stream... Talk about the match going on maybe? Even a little?

But what if, like, some of the players were cops, and you're trying to smoke a joint and BOOM you're arrested

Also, whatever, it's casuals. Matches that matter will get talked about.

h3ro

Okay, what's with all the Canada Cup and 8.95 jokes?

Canada Cup ran a stream with an $8.95 premium stream fee and the event was a TOTAL mess and barely worked.

So stream monsters now associate all stream related money issues with 8 dollars and ninety-five cents.
Did I miss AE?

Tourney didn't start yet, just Mahvel casuals right now.

BY2K

Membero Americo
YO COMBOFIEND WHERE YOU AT!?

Mister Rog here is trying to take your title as best Spencer!

Dahbomb

Now do people believe me that Wolverine is still godlike in this game?

Also holy shit at those Spencer 1 million damage combos... jesus.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
When Wesker does Phantom Dance, he most definitely should take off his shades and say, "Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful."

spencer/wolverin/wesker

good lord how does that team work against pure zoning, you have no way to get in? it seems so strange to form a team with no beam assist

BY2K

Membero Americo
Please tell me Combofiend is there. I want a Combofiend vs. PR Rog match. Please God, tell me Combofiend is there.

spencer/wolverin/wesker

good lord how does that team work against pure zoning, you have no way to get in? it seems so strange to form a team with no beam assist

Replace Wolverine with Zero and that's the team I'm gonna try to run once I get a little better at Spencer.

Please tell me Combofiend is there. I want a Combofiend vs. PR Rog match. Please God, tell me Combofiend is there.
Pretty sure combofiend isn't there.

Dahbomb

That's what I am thinking. That team is basically 3 point characters (although all GODLIKE) without any top assist. Although it's east coast and everyone uses rushdown teams except for a few people. Let's see how PRBalrog's team fairs.

PRBalrog has TOD with 1 meter on both Spencer and Wolverine. With Wesker he has LVL4. All his characters hit like trucks.

I like Spencer/Dante/Wesker way more just because of the Weasel Shot in there.

Frantic

Ooooh... I saw PR Rog going for a Dante/Spencer reset I've been working on with Volcano/Slant Shot. Shame he whiffed it.

Top Bottom