• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former BioWare Emloyee Review of company sheds distuburing light on MEA's development

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Sorry for that edit.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Zelda BoTW and Nioh

Never played LA Noire because of this type of thing.
Ok, I'll ask you again as well:

Do you think BOTW had rocky smooth development with absolutely no crunch when the team was told to cut Wii U specific features which led to rewrites and to make sure the game was ready for the Switch launch? Or is the game "good enough" that you can overlook what likely was very troubled development considering multiple delays, the creation of a new engine, cut features and crunch added due to having to be ready for the Switch's launch date, (which considering the performance issues, it isn't). Subsequently do you not consider those to be shady practices?

Nioh was also in development for a literal decade on and off since the project couldn't come together, when it finally could they likely had to crunch to get it all done once everything was said and done. You likely unknowingly support shady development practices but as they say, ignorance is bliss.

Penox

Ok, I'll ask you again as well:

Nioh was also in development for a literal decade on and off since the project couldn't come together, when it finally could they likely had to crunch to get it all done once everything was said and done. You likely unknowingly support shady development practices but as they say, ignorance is bliss.

Can we stop with the personal attacks already? GAF should be better than this.

Top Bottom