• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Thorgal

out of curiosity which version of battle on the big bridge is playing in the game right now ?

Don't think iv'e heard that version in any game before .

Credo

I only have 4 BSBs, yet I pulled 1/11 and the 1 was a dupe of the one I already had. I don't know why I even keep trying.

Xetherion

2/11 on today's LD: Celes and Vincent bursts, both new.

Already have Celes at 99 due to having Indom Blade, and now she'll be a great DPS for my Holy Might team with Pecil bsb, Beatrix bsb, Eiko bsb, Tyro Wall/bsb, and now Celes bsb.

Vin burst gives me even more Fire options, especially since it's a hybrid. I have his enFire ssb too, but i don't think he's got any method to build gauge other than hitting weakness so probably no ssb->bsb combo for him. This is my 2nd Fire-boosting bracer too which will be good for Fire teams.

So i went 6/33 total, and amazingly no dupes, pretty happy!

I think it's time to pull on Locke banner 1 now. Let's see...

2/11: Setzer's bsb and ssb!

I keep getting 2/11 lol. Anyway Setzer's bsb was my most-wanted prize on the banner so happy with this result. I also had Setzer's old ssb already, so altogether my Setzer will have +30 atk from mastery bonuses which is pretty awesome.

Tell me how I did guys. No clue how good they are but I'm happy at first glance.

2/11, no dupes.

Ff7 cid burst and Snow's burst.

My wind team looking nice now, have fang, cid and luneth. And 7 was one realm I was really lacking any good items. Just have clouds guise as only other 7 relic.

Snow my first good ice relic so bonus there.

I have Snow's Coat Burst and I think it is great. Last Stand is phenomnenal especially for lack of heals(1 healer or no bursts). Att Def Up C2 is useful obviously. Should stack with different Att Buffs. You can boost his attack too with Meteor Strike or other abilities stacking the ATT quite easily by himself or some other character. Lifesiphon available. His coat is solid stats for light armor. 99 RM3 is plus 30 percent to Def when Light Armor is equipped. Snow is very good IMO with burst.

friz898

Honestly don't spend 30 bucks on gambling with gacha, even with G5. Especially if you can't really afford it.

There's always new relics and power creep down the road. Cloud's USB and ExtremeFest are about 3-4 months away and they have the potential to be complete game changers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/614wmw/banners_to_save_up_for_after_anniversary/

Good reddit thread on the foreseeable banners.

Well, I can afford it when I feel it's justified like 30 (or 60) for a new PS4 game. But so hard to personally justify sometimes with this game. In the first year I played, I had a very gawdy salary and everything I pulled was new! Now I've traded quality of life for lesser salary, and since nearly all of the 3star and 4star are dupes that have already been combined and reforged to rank 6/7, it truly makes it feel like I paid 30 bucks (in this case for two lucky pulls) just for 2-6 5star relics.

I stated a while back that I really wish there was some kind of trade up system, where maybe like 10 3star relics can be combined/traded in for a random 4star, and 10 4star relics for a new 5star.

I couldnt imagine doing this before the guaranteed 5star.

5/11 for the free banner tomorrow including all BSB but old Pecil one. Not a fan of OSB in general but I would appreciate Terra's. Expecting disappointment but free disappointment is not too bad!

ccbfan

1/11 Roll and was extremely disappointed.

Then saw a book and was even more disappointed since I though it was Tyro BSSB, then Alphi popped up and I got super excited. Veil of Wiyu!!

My top 3 wanted Relic (After OK BSSB and Cid BSSB). My first mage BSSB.

Now the question is, what rank should I upgrade the 5* summons? Should I get the 6 star Summons? ( I have not used any 5* or 6* summon orbs)

Whats the best way to use Aplhi? Spam Command 1 or take advantage of summon ether.

puE16ZKl.png

This will never happen :(

Well then... I think I might need to reevaluate Kuja being on my main squad.

His burst is great damage. Put on some buffs(Memento Mori, Faithga, some other Mag w Att/Def/Res to stack) and he wrecks dudes. He imperils Dark helping anyone else on your team with Dark. His commands are both ST and AoE. He uses 5 star white. Making him an Ultra Curer and Protectga/Shellga buffer. If you have a weapon like Braska's staff that is well balanced in Mag/Mnd...equip it on Kuja. He is an awesome Red Mage on my team. He excels whenever there's someone not immune to dark which is quite frequent. With Sephiroth at 99 on my team, the two of them are a wrecking crew.

Looks like I can make 3 more 50 pulls. VI-2, and other 2 are up in the air.

I could just sit on it too and use some to level up toons and collect orbs.

graywords

3/11 on the BSB pull, Orlandeau/Edward/Thancred BSBs. No dupes, so I'm happy!

I have 5/11 already on the free pull tomorrow, so I can't imagine my no-dupe streak will continue there. :/

Anustart

2/11, no dupes. Squall and Lightning osb. While I wasn't really wanting osb, getting those 2 probably the best outcome.

Only had squall jacket and Lightning unique smite before this.

Ok, literally the only bad pull I could have on this is a 1/11 wizer rod dupe. Here goes.

Edit: yay finally got Cecil's Excalibur and... about a year late, a platinum sword! Also Onion Knight's sword, is that even worth it if it's the only onion relic I have?

2/11, Onion SSB and Celes SSB.

Both are dupes, but the majority of the banner are dupes for me, so I'll take it! I'ma combine Celes's - a 5*+ Holy sword is always useful - but keep Onion's separate for III RS (which now consists of 2 Onion Swords and Luneth's BSB Spear).

Also did a $1 pull for the first time in forever...
$1 3* trash, oh how I have not missed you! :/

Syntsui

Fuck this motherfucking fucking fuck. 1/11 Onion Knight BSB.

It's probably the best relic and I didn't have it but fuck, this was supposed to be much better.

RivalCore

Got...

Lightning OSB
Aerith BSB
Ramza SSB

That would make my 5th Platinum Sword and Aerith BSB is a dupe. At least Lightning's OSB makes a nice stat stick for FFXIII since I only really have Fang's spear.

I'd like to pull on the banner again...but I'm gonna hold off for future banners.

Consider I have five of the relics on the banner I expected my pull to be dupe central and would have skipped if it were a 25 mythril draw.

3/11. Two dupes; Blood Sword (VI), Wizer Rod (VII). Fuses for sure I think.

The new relic? Cecil's Excalibur. Hopefully this got the banner because it is still useful and not because Cecil is a popular character. Looking at it seems a bit bleh outside of holy weak especially you lack an imperil.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I was quite lucky...

Terra's OSB
Lightning's OSB
Cloud's OSB (my third one)
Celes's SSB (my second)
Another Cele's SSB for my 100 gems pull.

Has it been possible to get 6 star dark materials?

EDIT: Wow looking at the list of SB for this draw, I'm only missing Aerith's.

Is realm synergy supposed to work for the Record X stuff? Just cleared both Hall of Trials and none of my character got synergy bonus. I used Maria, Rinoa, Gordon, Squall and Selphie.

Top Bottom