• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Izick

Fuck. Seeing all these Diablo III pics just kind of hit me with "Yo, you don't have a gaming PC, you're not going to play Diablo III," syndrome. Kind of just realized it all at once. I'm curious to see how it turns out, as I know there was a lot of controversy to it, but I don't think any of it was related to the actual game itself...

Anyways, is there a "Suggestions |OT|" or something along those lines? I have 1600 MSP, and I'm not sure if I should get Trials Evo+Walking Dead Ep. 1, Fez+ Walking Dead Ep.1, or Minecraft.

Dreweyes

Just got this badboy:

:D

vB0WBl.jpg

njean777

Fuck. Seeing all these Diablo III pics just kind of hit me with "Yo, you don't have a gaming PC, you're not going to play Diablo III," syndrome. Kind of just realized it all at once. I'm curious to see how it turns out, as I know there was a lot of controversy to it, but I don't think any of it was related to the actual game itself...

Anyways, is there a "Suggestions |OT|" or something along those lines? I have 1600 MSP, and I'm not sure if I should get Trials Evo+Walking Dead Ep. 1, Fez+ Walking Dead Ep.1, or Minecraft.

Me personally I would go for Fez, and the Walking Dead EP 1. Although I played Trials enough when it was a flash game, and Minecraft is better on pc. Unless you don't have a pc to be able to play, or just enjoy the console more, I would imo just get Minecraft on pc.

Izick

Me personally I would go for Fez, and the Walking Dead EP 1. Although I played Trials enough when it was a flash game, and Minecraft is better on pc. Unless you don't have a pc to be able to play, or just enjoy the console more, I would imo just get Minecraft on pc.

I have a laptop, that didn't run it well at the time when I used Windows 7, but now that point is moot because I only have Ubuntu/Linux on it. Would you still say Fez+WD1 over Minecraft?

caex

Neo Member
Couple more purchases

First up, a Bolt Thrower shirt. Cost me over $50 on ebay for it:

Also, picked up Catherine today:

The_Monk

Sorry for the poor photo quality on these ones.

My lady offered me some clothes:

DDUzwl.jpg

o3Pppl.jpg

Then, a good friend decided to surprise me and offered me his Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition since I always wanted but the price was high. Plus I love these kind of "fake books".

BWHqKl.jpg

No new games since I'm still in "Cleaning my Backlog" Phase. :)

barbapapa

You're in for some fun, Mole Mania is a brilliant game that hardly anyone got around to playing and Paper Mario is just bliss. Envious if you've not played either before.

I actually have, that's why I wanted to own them. :)
That's actually my second copy of Mole Mania, the one I already had has a damaged sticker but it's one of my all-time favorites so I wanted a better copy.

This is my haul so far,

IMG_0231.jpg

I have been meaning to get the prestige on blu ray for ages, eventually decided to buy it off amazon. I didn't see mission impossible in the cinema and I really wanted to because all the people who saw it said it was awesome.

I used to have God of War 3 when it came out, I only played through it once and traded it in because I was poor lol, decided to buy it again when it cheap. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is something I have been keeping an eye out for ages, and metal gear solid is my first venture into HD collections and it has been awesome so far, just started Snake Eater.

IMG_0232.jpg

I have said that the next computer I get would be an macbook, so when my laptop eventually died last month (playing amnesia was too much lol) got a macbook, love it so far, but still need to lean all the differences from a windows computer.

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Got this case for it for amazon to protect it when i take it into uni, pretty nice quality incase anyone needs one.

Top Bottom