• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

UberTag

Miz in Marine 3 just means a push somewhere down the line. I assume it'll be as face? Does it even matter anymore?
Just means he'll be putting Ziggler's life in mortal jeopardy when he botches in matches against him instead of Kofi's life.
Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WWE will never sell movies until they stop calling their studios "WWE Studios." That and they need to put out See No Evil 2: More Evil to Not See.

Kaladin

WWE will never sell movies until they stop calling their studios "WWE Studios." That and they need to put out See No Evil 2: More Evil to Not See.

They really should just end the movie studio and become a talent agency who finds rolls for their contracted stars.

Bowser

GRAVITATIONAL PULL

http://i.imgur.com/GCgGm.gif/IMG]

May Wrasslin |OT| BORK PLS[/QUOTE]

[quote="A Pretty Panda, post: 37440409"]Triple H |OT2| BORK PLS[/QUOTE]

I'm at work, and I don't even have to see the damn image, every time I see "BORK PLS," I imagine the image in my head and have to try hard to stifle a fit of laughter.

G-Fex

Could be worse...Heel could be so lonely and unpopular that he has to start a birthday thread for himself on an Internet forum.

haha or even worse, he could be some cynical smug little twerp who copy pastes a news article that doesn't belong to him.

Tell you what dream, since i'm in a good mood today, I'm going to leave you with this.

If I ever see you post the observer again, I'll go to a mod. That's a promise.

UberTag

Vince thinks WWE is an "integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment". He doesn't believe WWE is associated with wrestling at all and wonders why you would attach such a connotation to his vibrant & diverse media empire.

<cough>

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They really should just end the movie studio and become a talent agency who finds rolls for their contracted stars.
I've said it before, but it amazes me that they spend so much time building these characters that would be perfect for movies, but yet make them do roles that have nothing to do with these characters. I still say there should be a Kane vs. Undertaker movie. A Cody Rhodes narcissistic movie, from when he had the mask where he plays the bad guy. They just need to embrace the fact that they are a wrestling company and milk it for what it is. The fanbase would eat this stuff up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
haha or even worse, he could be some cynical smug little twerp who copy pastes a news article that doesn't belong to him.

Tell you what dream, since i'm in a good mood today, I'm going to leave you with this.

FEX DON'T YOU TALK LIKE THAT I WILL GET BATISTA TO PUT YOU IN A CAGE TO CONTAIN ALL YOUR RAGE! :(

I like the Observer. :(

jmdajr

Sorry, buddy. It's already been decided that Kane must be involved in the title, somehow. I know, but I don't make the rules.

They need to do kane justice.. And not just for Kane, but for all the Boyz in the locker room who fight day in and out and not just some guy who is here for the money and...

..Oh wait, did someone say Triple H month?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bowser

stanley.gif

Anth0ny

what the hell was up with doctors checking on Cena/Sheamus in the middle of the matches? wasn't this ppv called extreme rules? I don't remember Rock/Austin/HHH ever getting checked during their matches after an ass kicking. Makes them look weak.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They need to do kane justice.. And not just for Kane, but for all the Boyz in the locker room who fight day in and out and not just some guy who is here for the money and...

..Oh wait, did someone say Triple H month?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Kane works for free people! That's how much he loves THIS BUSINESS!!!

Brock's problem last night was that he was being too nice and playing around. That's why he lost. At the same time, he doesn't really care about winning, he just wants to hurt people. He got to do that, a lot, so he should be satisfied with the outcome. Plus Cena needed a weapon to beat him. Brock just got bonked on the head and took a hard fall onto the steps, Cena is dismantled.

Brock Lesnar won last night, the same way HHH broke Taker's streak at Wrestlemania 27. Does that make you marks feel better?

Khrno

I'm tired of all the Cena/Lesnar non-sense the last 5 pages.

The highlight of the PPV was the wrestling match by Bryan and Sheamus, Punk/Jericho was awesome, but in a filled up with spots, kind of way.

Sheamus only dominated at the beginning of the match for a few minutes and then until the end when he got the second fall. But he never looked like a threat to Bryan. He got the first count because Bryan was beating him up so badly he couldn't fight back, Bryan went crazy and didn't stop his kicks. He has until 5 some people say? He went all the way to 15 with Sheamus on the ropes.

Then the match was restarted with a still weakened Sheamus, and Bryan went for the Yes Lock, which Sheamus being the fella he is, refused to tap, so he just fainted. So for the second time, Bryan killed him, although the score was 1-1 at that point.

The final fall came, and the only way for Bryan to lose was to screw up by himself, because Sheamus in no way would have been able to do otherwise, so Bryan, paying homage to ***** ******, went off with a headbut, and ate 2 brogue kicks before he got pinned.

That, marks and girls, is in-ring storytelling at it finest, and how to book a monster heel without getting hurt by a match defeat.

Now, I hope Bryan moves on to destroy Orton in 25 minutes long, ****½ matches, before getting hit by an RKO-out of nowhere, just so Randy can move on, as Lesnar fodder.

UberTag

Hey guys, I can't post anything from the Observer anymore because of G-Fex. How do you all feel about that?
Looks like the people here don't seem to mind. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

That, marks and girls, is in-ring storytelling at it finest, and how to book a monster heel without getting hurt by a match defeat.
The only WWE match that comes close to matching Sheamus vs. D. Brine at Extreme Rules for MOTY consideration is CM Punk vs. D. Brine on Smackdown.
And THIS match had a better ending.

I want a clean win for Bryan against Orton, though. None of this Christian BS. I think he'll get one, too.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So what's going to happen in Brock's next match? He can't keep up the MMA thing if it's under fake normal rules. Is he all of the sudden going to become a wrestler again?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So what's going to happen in Brock's next match? He can't keep up the MMA thing if it's under fake normal rules. Is he all of the sudden going to become a wrestler again?

I believe Lesnar has 30 dates total to show - they really should save him for big, explosive stories like this Cena one. That's basically six months of Lesnar storylines, and they've burned through one month already. Wasn't it a 3 year contract? Or was it 5? That's not many dates, so they're going to make them count.

I'm tired of all the Cena/Lesnar non-sense the last 5 pages.

The highlight of the PPV was the wrestling match by Bryan and Sheamus, Punk/Jericho was awesome, but in a filled up with spots, kind of way.

Sheamus only dominated at the beginning of the match for a few minutes and then until the end when he got the second fall. But he never looked like a threat to Bryan. He got the first count because Bryan was beating him up so badly he couldn't fight back, Bryan went crazy and didn't stop his kicks. He has until 5 some people say? He went all the way to 15 with Sheamus on the ropes.

Then the match was restarted with a still weakened Sheamus, and Bryan went for the Yes Lock, which Sheamus being the fella he is, refused to tap, so he just fainted. So for the second time, Bryan killed him, although the score was 1-1 at that point.

The final fall came, and the only way for Bryan to lose was to screw up by himself, because Sheamus in no way would have been able to do otherwise, so Bryan, paying homage to ***** ******, went off with a headbut, and ate 2 brogue kicks before he got pinned.

Now, I hope Bryan moves on to destroy Orton in 25 minutes long, ****½ matches, before getting hit by an RKO-out of nowhere, just so Randy can move on, as Lesnar fodder.

I seriously loved that match. I know I was mentioning the randomness of AJ beforehand, but that match. I'd say how I wish we would have had that match at Wrestlemania but the 18 seconds is probably the only reason we got this one to be 2 out of 3. It was terrific.

jmdajr

The highlight of the PPV was the wrestling match by Bryan and Sheamus, Punk/Jericho

Absolutely. I had high hopes going into the PPV and they delivered with those matches. It's going to be tough topping this Event but I feel positive moving ahead here.

UberTag

You can't blame them though. Reading is hard.
You should convert the Observer into animated .GIF form. Then they'll appreciate it.

Have little AJ emoticons that either smile, pout, geek out, rage or cry alongside every lengthy paragraph so the reader knows how to react.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
People see this? Punk is STILL trying to act like he's a rebel or something. Stop it Company Man.

"He also talked about how after his match at Survivor Series, he walked by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and said, "Follow that, asshole." Punk said he wasn't even sure if Rock knew who he was at the time and then referenced the photo of the two backstage at Wrestlemania 28 in Miami smiling noting he said the same thing. Punk mentioned by that point they had already "talked it out" and it was more of a joke."

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1335803222

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I knew you liked anime.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is there anyway to ignore people on the board? Say for instance if I ignored G-Fex would I have to see his posts anymore?
You wouldn't see their posts, but you would see that they posted. Click on their names, go to profile, and click place on ignore list. I have like 40 people on mine, lol.

Trying to ignore all of Kane Klique, huh? Lol

Top Bottom