• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I wouldn't be a cat.

Let your ferrets and the cat be bros.

Well to be fair the cat is actually friends with two of the raccoons that come by often. A gimped racoon who we helped save (could barley move two years ago and was extremely malnourished, would of died via starvation) and a previously baby racoon that was abandoned by it's mother that the Gimp took in to raise as his own. It's fricking odd seeing a cat and two racoons just eating next to each other.

Well to be fair the cat is actually friends with two of the raccoons that come by often. A gimped racoon who we helped save (could barley move two years ago and was extremely malnourished, would of died via starvation) and a previously baby racoon that was abandoned by it's mother that the Gimp took in to raise as his own. It's fricking odd seeing a cat and two racoons just eating next to each other.
Sounds like a movie in the making

RBH

Why is it acceptable when you make a doctor's appointment for them to not take you at the time you scheduled?
Because we never know how long an appointment is going to take. All it takes is a couple of appointments go 5 or 10 or 15 minutes longer than expected, and it causes a snowball effect for the rest of the day's schedule. That's further accentuated by the fact that the patients seen during the course of that day vary widely in terms of their complexity, from the person coming in for their annual physical to the person who has a laundry list of problems and has a billion meds that need to be reconciled. Couple all this with the fact that the majority of doctor's offices have to overbook in order to keep their doors open, and therein lies the answer to your question. It's not that it's acceptable as much as it's just a reality of the situation.

bionic77

I came back because I just couldn't abandon my fellow Romosexual Chris. The anime I saw from you yesterday really worried me.

Here's something to get you back on the wagon buddy. Thinkin bout ya.

Shakira in the 90's:

zlt7jss6b75z.jpg
Sometimes when you are old you can misjudge things, but that picture might be a little too young for you guys to perv out over.

I feel like she was a little older than that when they first showed her on MTV. Damn that was a long time ago. I think Carson Daly was perving on her big time.

Hindl

Why doesn't Sean Payton get the same shit other coaches do? People act as if that Super Bowl was last year when it was almost 10 years ago. I just don't get it. Any other coach would have been gone by now.
When your team is a perennial loser, any coach that brings you an Owl will get a lot of leeway. Shit, if a coach won a SB for the Eagles, they would need to have several sub 5-11 seasons in order to burn through that goodwill and get fired. The Saints weren't shit before Payton. Add in the whole Katrina -> SB storyline that gets brought up all the time with the Saints and I'm not surprised he's still around

bionic77

Why is it acceptable when you make a doctor's appointment for them to not take you at the time you scheduled?
You know what actually disappoints me about doctors?

A lot of my doctor friends became Trumpers last year. Maybe it was just the people I know but sadly it seems like a majority of assholes in the medical industry are Trumpers. And as you know I have a very strong and rational hate of all things Trump. Even fucking minority doctors were telling me Trump was not that bad and then started to cry like 2 weeks into the presidency.

Shit like this makes me want to hate doctors. How the fuck can you be a doctor who is supposed to be saving lives and align yourself with an evil fuck who is anti science and a shitty racist. I understand tax breaks but if you fucking value money over that it doesn't say a lot about you as a person.

Hindl

You know what actually disappoints me about doctors?

A lot of my doctor friends became Trumpers last year. Maybe it was just the people I know but sadly it seems like a majority of assholes in the medical industry are Trumpers. And as you know I have a very strong and rational hate of all things Trump. Even fucking minority doctors were telling me Trump was not that bad and then started to cry like 2 weeks into the presidency.

Shit like this makes me want to hate doctors. How the fuck can you be a doctor who is supposed to be saving lives and align yourself with an evil fuck who is anti science and a shitty racist. I understand tax breaks but if you fucking value money over that it doesn't say a lot about you as a person.
That's just doubly dumb. If Trump passes this healthcare bill a lot of those doctors are going to lose their jobs

bionic77

That's just doubly dumb. If Trump passes this healthcare bill a lot of those doctors are going to lose their jobs
Not all doctors are as cool as RBH and rando or even fake doctors like Chan.

A lot of doctors seem to just be greedy cunts who don't give a fuck about anything else.

Its disappointing. You want to believe they are better than that.

Striker

Why doesn't Sean Payton get the same shit other coaches do? People act as if that Super Bowl was last year when it was almost 10 years ago. I just don't get it. Any other coach would have been gone by now.
Brees gets the same sort of pass despite being near 40 now with a gigantic contract and the roster not looking to be competitive for a while now.

Hindl

Brees gets the same sort of pass despite being near 40 now with a gigantic contract and the roster not looking to be competitive for a while now.
Brees is still putting up insane numbers, even with his inflated amount of passes. Without Brees that team is right in the Browns/Jets tier

RBH

The lack of parity in the NBA is a real bummer though and kills a lot of my excitement for the league in general

bionic77

The lack of parity in the NBA is a real bummer though and kills a lot of my excitement for the league in general
When the Lakers are not good I can still watch casually and just appreciate great play.

A big plus for the NBA is the best teams are not cheating racist cunts.

Sometimes when you are old you can misjudge things, but that picture might be a little too young for you guys to perv out over.

I feel like she was a little older than that when they first showed her on MTV. Damn that was a long time ago. I think Carson Daly was perving on her big time.

Calm down there, she was born in 1977

Anything past 1995 is ok

bionic77

Who stops the warriors next year?
Why people so hung up on the Warriors?

Most of the time in the NBA there is one dominant team and one dominant player than wins most of the trophies.

This is not a new phenomenon.

Also the Warriors play maybe the most beautiful basketball the league has seen since Cedric Ceballos played.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Steam sales don't have the luster that they used to apparently

I get more excited about humblebundles these days - especially the monthly.

Its 7 game series.

The best team almost always wins and the Cavs and Warriors are stacked.

But shit can and will change faster than people realize.

Hurry up and change already

Three years in a row with the same teams

I came back because I just couldn't abandon my fellow Romosexual Chris. The anime I saw from you yesterday really worried me.

Here's something to get you back on the wagon buddy. Thinkin bout ya.

Shakira in the 90's:

zlt7jss6b75z.jpg

According to Reddit she's like 14 or 15 in that photo

You are all pervs

When your team is a perennial loser, any coach that brings you an Owl will get a lot of leeway. Shit, if a coach won a SB for the Eagles, they would need to have several sub 5-11 seasons in order to burn through that goodwill and get fired. The Saints weren't shit before Payton. Add in the whole Katrina -> SB storyline that gets brought up all the time with the Saints and I'm not surprised he's still around

You know the bolded isn't true.

You're right though. Saints aren't a marquee franchise,so their ineptitude flies under the radar.

Top Bottom