• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Foggy

giphy.gif

Why is Drew Doughty being mean to that nice young man?

Parch

Mitch Marner now leads rookies in points with 39. Matthews is at 38. Shoutout to Laine for still being third at 37 points despite missing games.
It'll be like a Canadian election. Leafs will split the vote and let Laine or Werenski win the Calder.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching some of the original Star Tre. That show had some beautiful women. Reminds me of the older Bond movies.

Silexx

WE HAVE A TRADE!!! I REPEAT: WE HAVE A TRADE!!!

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 5m5 minutes ago

TRADE: The #Sens have acquired forward Tommy Wingels from San Jose in exchange for Buddy Robinson, Zack Stortini and a 2017 7th-round pick.

Silexx

Chet Sellers ‏@chet_sellers 16m16 minutes ago

DORION: ryan dzingel, meet tommy-
DZINGEL: don't
DORION: wingels. we'll try some line combos to see if you two
DZINGEL: stop
DORION: mingle

Hehe

Pikma

Banned
The Dallas Stars
If you really are a true Dallas Stars fan like you say you are then you'll be able to answer this question very easily:

Who scored the game winning run in the game against the North Dakota WildMonkeys for the Hawaiian Punch Bowl in 1789?

If you really are a true Dallas Stars fan like you say you are then you'll be able to answer this question very easily:

Who scored the game winning run in the game against the North Dakota WildMonkeys for the Hawaiian Punch Bowl in 1789?

Kari "Tyler Madano" Lehtonen

Top Bottom