• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V [TRAILER #2] - Talk Thread

bfiqhy.gif

People who think this looks visually amazing need to get out more.

Character wise, story wise and content wise it looks fucking awesome.
The visuals are nothing special and it is constrained by current gen. Some posts are like co'mon!

Probably the best GTA trailer theres been.

Zia

Rockstar has a lot to live up to narratively after Red Dead Redemption, but that looks wonderful. Take-Two is going to have a colossal 2013.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The redneck is going to be, without a doubt, the best character in this game.

The visuals are nothing special and it is constrained by current gen. Some posts are like co'mon!

Aww, sorry everyone doesn't share your opinion. =P

I think people are talking about the graphics from the standpoint that it's going to be a very BIG open world with a fuck-ton of content. In that regard, it looks pretty damn good.

Socreges

Banned
One of my favourite aspects of GTA is back! They've included the trucks that carry other cars. I always loved this. This'll lead to some interesting missions

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
This scene with the son holding on to the truck approaching the expressway reminds me of the Bad Boys movie. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
ibh1y2kdIAbsMH.gif

Yep. Better than San Adreas "Welcome to the jungle" trailer.

Maybe technically, but hell of that trailer doesn't have a special place in my heart. I must have watched it a million times before release. Everytime I hear the song I always think of that trailer.

Derrick01

Banned

It looks great.

Top Bottom