• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
batbeg said:
I HAVE HIT THE FUCKING MOTHERLOAD!

Bill Nye the Science Guy's Science Lab, coming to Wii at $39.99 complete with waggle science! :D

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kassatsu

Banned
Liara T'Soni said:
After hours of combative computer hacking, a gaf poster finally cracked the key to the treasure box.

The rest is history.

It was more like 5min of me being lazy and was like lol what if I remove this.

batbeg

Jel0man said:
Yes but that also says that the game will come with instruments and that is false. You control all instruments with the Wiimote and the Nunchuck.

PS3/360 versions use instruments as you know... you can't use the wiimote/nunchuk on those consoles. Also compatible with Rock Band instruments.

Gorki247

Seems there is some truth behind the Avatars. From *******:
This information lines up nicely with details recently relayed to ******* by a trusted source, who tells us that a robust "avatar" (source's term) creation service which blends the customization options of Home with the in-game functionality of Miis would comprise a substantial chunk of the 360's fall update. With the breath of E3 hot upon our nape, we're sure to hear something more concrete about this service in the coming month.

acm2000

whitehawk said:
I posted it a few pages back. Search the thread with my username.

search reveals no link, only "Nothing big, but there's a video of Madagascar 2 there, with ben stiller talking."

fse

XBL Avatars sound kinda cool, but will suck once they start charging for accessories, which Sony will most likely do in HOME as well.

Kibbles

godhandiscen said:
Fuck.... fuck fuck. I hate this kind of shit. Pictures was all that we needed. Now people are going to have their stupid monkeys which will take a bitch to load in order to se their profiles. FUCK!

Hopefully the dashboard remains the same. Fast and simple.

I'm with you. I pray to god these are fake.

Nothing that amazing or interesting for me, but I'm laughing my ass off at the way who all of these things been figured out via the site with awesome security-thing.

yoopoo

Banned
The Tony Hawk board is probaby the biggest news here, and Activision's beggest news at E3.

It'll be hilarious if the game is not on Wii.

scoobs

Wow Lips sounds an awful lot like a game on sony platforms and Avatars sound a bit like Mii's.

Microsoft's new motto: "If you can't beat em', be them!"

whitehawk said:
Someone was sent a survey.

One of the images came from that site.

It was posted on xbox360fanboy.com

Gaffer deletes things from link and finds the rest of the files

Gaffers find out how to bypass pathetic security

hilarity ensues.

???????

Profit!!!!!

lol

Doubledex said:
Any news about Microsofts Wii-like controller? I saw nothing in the main-post

Nope.

Powers & Titans has me interested, b/c I love City of Heroes, cannot wait for Champions and eat all this superhero stuff up, especially if it's online. But it seems to be budget quality. Chose different powers, like speed to run! Wow, amazing!

TDG

Banned
yoopoo said:
The Tony Hawk board is probaby the biggest news here, and Activision's beggest news at E3.

It'll be hilarious if the game is not on Wii.
Don't worry though, Activision will find a way to make it seem the same as the last 21 Tony Hawk games, even with the plastic piece of shit.

TDG

Banned
scoobs said:
Wow Lips sounds an awful lot like a game on sony platforms and Avatars sound a bit like Mii's.

Microsoft's new motto: "If you can't beat em', be them!"
Microsoft and Sony are in a new kind of console war: the war over who can appear the most pathetic at following Nintendo's lead.

clashfan

The Innocent X said:
Microsoft has nothing to do with this, it's just a marketing company used industry wide.

It's the market company security problem but the news is still MS related. I'm really surprise nobody from MS has spotted this yet.

Top Bottom