• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

best fan art
news_photo_41493_1402457378.jpg
loading screen after a match please.

Gamerloid

I quite like the word of mouth the game's had and the art has played a huge part in that. It's just as creative and cool as the game itself. Nintendo nailed this new IP, with a creative idea and an easily identifiable look it feels like something of a classic to the company already.

With the amazing art style, I'm really looking forward to what you do with the OT. Nail it man!

Kater

Banned
I love the fan art so far but I already saw something nasty so I'm scared now.

Just use Safe Search, it's not that hard. And don't click on links in a fan art thread without checking where it will lead you to. ;)

Is there also Squidboy fanart?

Cosmozone

While I love the art and the fan-art, I want more distinct characters for the final game. They are only two types yet, discernible only by accessories and color.

gngf123

While I love the art and the fan-art, I want more distinct characters for the final game. They are only two types yet, discernible only by accessories and color.

And gender. It's just that the girl is getting pretty much all of the fanart.

From what devs said, it sounds like character customization could be in the final game.

Top Bottom